Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia: Mogadishu Cannot Dictate to Jubbaland

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalia: Mogadishu Cannot Dictate to Jubbaland

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:28 pm

The trouble with these iidoors.
As someone said in another topic in this section today.

looooooooool you've been mind raped by idoors :lol: :lol:

:pac:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:34 pm

looooooooool you've been mind raped by idoors :lol: :lol:

I did a word search with his nick once,usint the words "Idoor" and "recognition"
Pages dhan baa soo boodey.That's all the cunt ever says :lol:

Transformer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Transformer » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Other then one headache after another Puntland has benefited nothing thus far, Siciid85 is 100% right on this.

Colonel, other then fighting for Puntland pie of the cake from the international community given to Somalia in the form of aid, how exactly did Puntland milk Xamar? Did not Sool and Sanaag gone to waste when Puntland decided to aid the TFG under C/laahi Yusuf? did not Puntland offer respected family minds like Abdirashid Cali Sharmakre, Harvard graduates like Abdiwali, Principles like Garowe I & II, and so much more, and not a single thank you. Check your facts sxb.
Stupid nigga i'm trynna make you guys look good, skinnies never fail to amaze me :mindblown:
Somaliland doesn't have Isaaq running in between Garowe and Harigesa, nor are they easily moved when its enemies want to play the divide and rule tactic, the Darood have that weakness and it's only in that context they fair better then Puntland.
Last edited by Transformer on Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sagaashan » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Stupid nigga i'm trynna make you guys look good, skinnies never fail to amaze me :mindblown:
Somaliland doesn't have Isaaq running in between Garowe and Harigesa, nor are they easily moved when it's enemies want to play the divide and rule tactic, the Darood have that weakness and it's only in that context they fair better then Puntland.
An isaaq has mastered the game, when he has seduced the macavity majeerteen to believing his fairytales :snoop:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Sagaashan are you not MJ? or are you one of those small clans like Original_Dervish is from who have been occupied in the mind aswell. :pac:

looooooooool you've been mind raped by idoors

I did a word search with his nick once,usint the words "Idoor" and "recognition"
Pages dhan baa soo boodey.That's all the cunt ever says :lol:

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.