Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Keydmedia video: Gen Morgan looting furniture LOOOOL

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
watchman
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Keydmedia video: Gen Morgan looting furniture LOOOOL

Postby watchman » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:55 pm

first of all the war was a government defending their territory from" amxaara" backed traitors. we see to day somaliland defending somaliland borders. for us is a
( genocide against dhulbahante). what about defending whole country.

:ufdup:
you (reer waqooyi) couldn't pass trough hawiya 1991. why? CAN YOU ANSWER

Defending the country from progressing into a democratic and peaceful nation you mean? The Kacaan regime crippled the Somali economy, re-established qabyaalad and corruption.

People protested and revolted against the awful conditions and they felt the urge to end the brutal dictatorship by any means necessary and if Ethiopia was willing to give weapons, it didn't matter.

Dhulbahante and Warsangeli can not claim Sool and Sanaag because Isaaq live there aswell specifically HY and HJ. There are other clans living there also like Gabooye and some Dir clans and therefore the only solution to that problem is voting.

Considering the fact that Warsangeli and Dhulbahante is split among themselves makes voting unprofitable and that's why you have Khaatumo and Maakhir, the name of 2 dreams with no basis in reality.

I didn't understand your comment about Hawiye, so if you could elaborate what you meant by ''you (reer waqooyi) couldn't pass trough hawiya 1991. why? CAN YOU ANSWER'' I'd be happy to reply.

:mindblown: yaa kaa qabyaalad badan

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 pm

first of all the war was a government defending their territory from" amxaara" backed traitors. we see to day somaliland defending somaliland borders. for us is a
( genocide against dhulbahante). what about defending whole country.

:ufdup:
you (reer waqooyi) couldn't pass trough hawiya 1991. why? CAN YOU ANSWER

Defending the country from progressing into a democratic and peaceful nation you mean? The Kacaan regime crippled the Somali economy, re-established qabyaalad and corruption.

People protested and revolted against the awful conditions and they felt the urge to end the brutal dictatorship by any means necessary and if Ethiopia was willing to give weapons, it didn't matter.

Dhulbahante and Warsangeli can not claim Sool and Sanaag because Isaaq live there aswell specifically HY and HJ. There are other clans living there also like Gabooye and some Dir clans and therefore the only solution to that problem is voting.

Considering the fact that Warsangeli and Dhulbahante is split among themselves makes voting unprofitable and that's why you have Khaatumo and Maakhir, the name of 2 dreams with no basis in reality.

I didn't understand your comment about Hawiye, so if you could elaborate what you meant by ''you (reer waqooyi) couldn't pass trough hawiya 1991. why? CAN YOU ANSWER'' I'd be happy to reply.

:mindblown: yaa kaa qabyaalad badan

Qabyaalad is politicization of clan affiliation or kinship. Stating the names of clans is not qabyaalad. You have a hard time differentiating the terms. Markaa hadalkeenu intaa ha i noogu eekadu.

Trying to lecture children is :whew:

Oba
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Oba » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Video evidence vs hate-filled qabilist mothers who feed their children lies

You be the judge.
I don't blame them though they got brainwashed at a young age. Kudos to puntland though for not letting morgan enter its territory :clap:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Even more epic stuff is coming from KeydMedia.

The ironic part is this tape was produced by Morgan and his crew. In another season, he stops and asks this old woman who is fleeing, "Naya, ya tahay ?" She says she is "Dir" and proceeds to interrogate her.

Shid, good to see this video after so many years.

KEYDMEDIA :up:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:56 am

broba:
cidaan waan ka qeyliye they toddler train their kids that hawiye looted their homes and shops :mindblown:

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:28 am

Hawiye and looting are synonymies its clear the the lady was a on a looting rampage, she was caught red handed
If a hawiye can steal a entire house what makes people think that they are not capable of stealing a chair.
There is a genetic aspect to the hawiye stealing frenzy, they are genetically predisposed

this criminal profiling has basis, lets not jump to the conclusion and smear the good general, after all he is daarood and he respect the rule of law and property rights

the savagery of the natives knows no bounds, she is clearly caught in the act like a blackman with a tv set during LA riots

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 am

:lol: :lol: i am lauging at the idoor, god damm these people need counselling

when ever i am in the same thread as these idoor victims, I feel like a catholic priest with his alter boys

don`t make me molest you again

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:51 am

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:57 am

when ever i am in the same thread as these idoor victims, I feel like a catholic priest with his alter boys

:dead:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 am

:lol:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:54 am

What has Idoor got to do with this? I see the lowly half naked hyena eating occupied Bon Marehan hunter gatherers from Gedo have missed the karbashes. :blessed:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:07 pm

morgan iyo siyad ba akhiro halkay galey doonaan :whew:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:19 pm

^ marxuum Siaad Barre ilaahay janada ha ka waraabiyo amiin dheh.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Lool @ the title, u bring keymedia (a hate machine) as a source and expected us to actually take it serious.

KartiHaween
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KartiHaween » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Image[/quote]
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: What on Allahs green earth is going on here.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.