Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Largest opposition:Sland Sovergienty is not for negotiation

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Largest opposition:Sland Sovergienty is not for negotia

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Horta I've never seen you comment on the subject, what's your take on it?

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm part of the Audience I leave the commenting to the panel of snet experts such as her excellency bv bsc acca llb phd
However I would like to say anything that promotes and improves the welfare of the weak, needy and vulnerable I'm for it! But as you know politics is such a dirty game that only thrives on the oppression and exploitation of 'others' (hope that makes some sense)

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Why thank you Monsieur Yonis, I do feel it's a grave responsibility on me as a "wax garad" but you did forget MSc, MBBS :mrgreen:

anything that promotes and improves the welfare of the weak, needy and vulnerable I'm for it!
:up:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:11 pm

BV A UN supervised referendum is welcomed, Isaaqs alone are 65 -70% of Somaliland if not more and you only need a 60% majority to be in favor of separation.
It is a clear win for the pro Somaliland recognition group if it is ever held.
:blessed:

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Why thank you Monsieur Yonis, I do feel it's a grave responsibility on me as a "wax garad" but you did forget MSc, MBBS :mrgreen:

anything that promotes and improves the welfare of the weak, needy and vulnerable I'm for it!
:up:
:snoop: How could i forget the long list of your honours and qualifications
MscEng MDdr MVdr MBA gcse btech national nvq2 esol celta tefel CBE OBE CEO dame bv

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Yunis now watch how I swerve into traffic :mrgreen:

BV A UN supervised referendum is welcomed, Isaaqs alone are 65 -70% of Somaliland if not more and you only need a 60% majority to be in favor of separation.
So Somaliland is technically Isaaqland is what you're saying :steviej:

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Yunis now watch how I swerve into traffic :mrgreen:

So Somaliland is technically Isaaqland is what you're saying :steviej:
:lol: :lol: Bal qarxisku iis qarxiyeey eega.

This is why Habar Joonis or Garxajis in particular will never succeed within Isaaq. They are too dumb, too sensitive and too dumb (again) to ever be given leadership by their Overlords, Habar Jeclo.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:42 pm

BlackVelvet That is not what I am saying but if it comes to voting along groups then Somaliland destiny can solely rely on the hands of that group if a UN
supervised referendum is held. It is a common knowledge. Which is why some anti Somaliland people fear a UN supervised referendum because they already
know what the outcome will be :lol: .

yunis09
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yunis09 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Col: Too dumb twice, you are being to generous tonight what about habar wa? :lol:

Bv swerve hard :dj:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:53 pm

BlackVelvet That is not what I am saying but if it comes to voting along groups then Somaliland destiny can solely rely on the hands of that group if a UN
supervised referendum is held. It is a common knowledge. Which is why some anti Somaliland people fear a UN supervised referendum because they already
know what the outcome will be :lol: .
I know Image

As long as the people know what they will be getting in the end and make an informed decision then it's all good. Hey if the minority don't like it there is plenty of space in Somalia and her doors will always be open to fellow Somalis :stylin:

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:00 pm

It is ok don't worry walal, Fiqishini (Cayr) will be looked after in their new born country. :up: They will get to inherit large parts of Sool.
With a medium population and enough land, resources for all, Somalilanders have a bright future.

mahad9of9

Postby mahad9of9 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 pm

They use to talk like hitler, mean and evil words like "dhulka maguure dadkaa guura" ama "waalideenu :sland: :eat: :sland: waa muqaddas "
but now they are talking like an angel, using words like democracy, voting, and many more, :mindblown:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.