Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Protesters in Minnesota: "Dulmi-Jadiid dooni mayno!" Next UK

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
illuminatizz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Protesters in Minnesota: "Dulmi-Jadiid dooni mayno!" Nex

Postby illuminatizz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:05 am

Federalism has already been accepted. I see no reason to argue the toss now.
Without federalism s/l will continue its secessionist policy.

The IC know that there is no viable alternative to federalism.

^^^^ works both ways nigga :D
I am not against Federalism as long as lands inhabited by hawiye is untouched by Hostile clans.

Transformer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Transformer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:07 am

caku darood iyo their never ending bitching, moaning, whining, cuqdad, in the clip; one old lady in particularly goes on to call the president as qabiliste and only looks for the interest of his own qabiil but not for somalis as a whole. smh these people calacaal lee udaa.. Darood had their chance when abdullahi yusuf was president, now tell me one single postive thing AUN A/YUSUF has done for the country?..This president is by far the most well liked president in the history of somalia, he is a true patriot, :stylin:
It takes a whiner to know a whiner, why do you think Abdullahi Yusuf resigned? What was at stake then and still is now is what Abdullahi Yusuf and Puntland had pioneered, federalism. Now would you be kind enough to tell us what the hell were Xaad, Ahmed diriye, Dalabow, etc. were whining about? I tell you what since they all had one thing in common and that was being pissed at Abdullahi Yusuf for being Darood and a Majerteen in particular.

Were passed qabiil sxb, it's only Muqdisho that's still stuck, hence Muqdisho's state of affairs.

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:12 am

fuck darood federalism....hawiye must never their xamar be weakened for the like of jubbaland 8-)

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:16 am

At least try and disguise your hatred.....your coming across like an iidoor maniac. :D

Every clan will govern their own regions, with a federal Govt in Xamar.
Who could be against that?

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 am

At least try and disguise your hatred.....your coming across like an iidoor maniac. :D

Every clan will govern their own regions, with a federal Govt in Xamar.
Who could be against that?
^^ if i supported unity, i would be vehemently against federalism since it gives the jebertis an unfair advantage with their many regions but equal sized populations. how can clan federalism succeed when p/l deports hawiye like foreign scum!!!
decentralised unitary system all the way with xamar-appointed governors of the 18 regions :D :som: :up:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 am

Try to look past the hate.....you may find a solution beneficial to all our peoples.
The game has changed, Somalia is on the way back..."ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" :D :som: :up:

Transformer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Transformer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:24 am

Why would a Cuqdad ridden Mj like Transformer Run Mogadishu CIty? Mogadishu will be run by its people not a person from bari.When you pour the income from bosaso port and airport into Governments account then we can talk about sharing mogadishu or kismayo. :whew:
I was born in Muqdisho, the rent my family still gets from our two villas in Madino help cover our expenses right here in Seattle, 1k every month wired through Amal Express; and about running Muqdishu done, did that however can't say the same for Habar Gidir tho. :whew:

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 am

Try to look past the hate.....you may find a solution beneficial to all our peoples.
The game has changed, Somalia is on the way back..."ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" :D :som: :up:
as u may know, i believe the diagnosis to clanism is greater somalia consisting of all 5 territories, from an isaaq point of view we would unite with our kin in ethiopia and djibouti and somalis will put their clan identity to one side thats for sure

illuminatizz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby illuminatizz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:37 am

Why would a Cuqdad ridden Mj like Transformer Run Mogadishu CIty? Mogadishu will be run by its people not a person from bari.When you pour the income from bosaso port and airport into Governments account then we can talk about sharing mogadishu or kismayo. :whew:
I was born in Muqdisho, the rent my family still gets from our two villas in Madino help cover our expenses right here in Seattle, 1k every month wired through Amal Express; and about running Muqdishu done, did that however can't say the same for Habar Gidir tho. :whew:

You were never born in mogadishu and your likes are never welcome.If you were truly born in xamar you would never have envied the peace and progress that mogadishu enjoys now.your home is garowe stick to it.on the other hand,as long as hg is on our side and want the same aspirations as we,they belong to xamar and vice versa.

Marka,keep crying and when the real natives clan take hold of kismayo and jubba then we will discuss how to share the resources of the country and which percentage should the mog gov will have.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:43 am

iluminatzi you is sacad?

illuminatizz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby illuminatizz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:47 am

iluminatzi you is sacad?
Harti abgaal.

SANDIEGUY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SANDIEGUY » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:20 am

I am not against Federalism as long as lands inhabited by hawiye is untouched by Hostile clans.

I noticed you said inhabited rather than "Own" ...how can you demand that when those were taken from other people tho?

illuminatizz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby illuminatizz » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:58 am

I noticed you said inhabited rather than "Own" ...how can you demand that when those were taken from other people tho?
What other people? what are you talking about?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:50 am

Why don't you first move out of the district of columbia, then maybe we can talk about Federalism. Right Somalis are stupid excluding your Xawadle kin Culusow gtfo.
Read the US system of Federalism and get back to me. The District of Columbia is a Federal District, I live in Maryland which is one of the states.

Somalis are horrible at politics... every last one from all the clans. And yes, that includes my kin too. Look at how horrible Hiiraan is run.

Somalis think federalism is having your own region autonomy and then dominating the federal government with all your wants and needs.

You and this video further prove the stupidity.

Do you know what federalism is? Do you know what local government is? Do you know what state government is? Do you know what a central government is?

I swear if you asked Somalis that, they won't know what the structure is supposed to be about.

NOW gtfo my nigga

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Somalis are just a bit jumpy after the last 22 years of bloodshed.
There hasn`t been a real reconciliation between the clans, so understandably people are suspicious of each other.

Hopefully there will be progress in that direction soon.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.