Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Biimaal : JUBBALAND ANAGAA WASNA ! (video)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Re: Beesha Biimaal : JUBBALAND ANAGAA WASNA ! (video)

Postby DonCorleone » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Titanium.....your point is what exactly?

The delegates who ratified the J/Land constitution come from all the clans living there.
The Govt wanted to sabotage the grass roots process but failed miserably.
Now the moryaans are sabre rattling from Xamar.
Today will be remembered as a historic day for J/Landers. :D :som: :up:
I've made my point. It wasn't a political one.

DonCorleone, be happy for them. A successful Jubbaland means a Muqdisho free from foreigners :blessed:
hmm perhaps if that wretched 'jubaland; was invented, we can wipe out the kenya lovers legally :stylin:

but it's not going to work,no matter how many faro taag conferences in little tents, that qabil state won't work

the Majority and the original inhabitants of the jubas, do not want to be ruled by refugees and foreigners being controlled by Kenya.
Something the 'fake jubalanders' hate to admit, it burns them wallahi. those qaxootis.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Horta are dir even related? Come on we all know water-maal has nothing to do with dir of central and northern regions, it's just political association. Water-maal are natives of Jubbaland and do not need strangers from other parts of Somalia speaking for them.
They don't live in Jubbaland bro. They don't number more than 500 people and they all live in Shabeelooyinka. These iljeex moryaans want to convince everyone of those lies because they occupy the few areas these people traditionally called home. Do you remember a kid who had his hand cut for borrowing a fishing net few years back? All the anti Al shabab people were using his story as an anti Al shabab propaganda. He was Biyomaal. I knew the kid back in Somalia. His name was Maxamed Yare. It was Iljeex moryaans masquerading as Al shabab who did it. At first he claimed Habargedir and they released him but later when they found out he was Biyomaal, they cut his hand. Every article about hand cutting published on Somali websites features a picture of his amputated hand.

This makes sense, I must not fall for Jubbalandiid propaganda. If u have noticed most people that are the most anti formation of the state do not have a single person present in those blessed regions. I think HG are making the most noise because they know the occupation of shabeelooyinka is temporarily, as the natives of the region are getting stronger everyday and they never forgot about the crimes committed against them by people like indhacade and co. The phantom HAG organization are extremely upset because they know Mareexaan and Ogaadeen are natives unlike them and will not be rooted out like them in the coming days.

Titanium and Don, put that in ur hookah pipe and smoke it.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Original Dervish,

I will always advocate for a peaceful Somalia, and a peaceful Jubbaland, and a peaceful Puntland, and a peaceful Somaliland. (You can guess where I am going with this).

No bitterness :up: But you must divide yourselves from those who hate you and want nothing to do with you. I am merely just making the process faster so we finally all go our separate ways. Isn't that what you all wanted? :blessed:

DonCorleone, find it in your heart to accept the Republic of Jubbaland. I am the biggest Jubbaland supporter and I ain't even from there. Jubbaland succeeding is in your interest. I just hope the President can also see this too and let them free.

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DonCorleone » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

If you honestly beleive Biyomaal only number about 500 folks and that dirs are not related to each other, you are an absolute fucktard, and should go get slapped by your hoyo. Because you obviously have no KNOWLEDGE of jubaland/xamar and who resides there.

Ask the dir dude rabshoole if im lying, shoot he might know biyomaal better then me

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DonCorleone » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:32 pm

Original Dervish,

I will always advocate for a peaceful Somalia, and a peaceful Jubbaland, and a peaceful Puntland, and a peaceful Somaliland. (You can guess where I am going with this).

No bitterness :up: But you must divide yourselves from those who hate you and want nothing to do with you. I am merely just making the process faster so we finally all go our separate ways. Isn't that what you all wanted? :blessed:

DonCorleone, find it in your heart to accept the Republic of Jubbaland. I am the biggest Jubbaland supporter and I ain't even from there. Jubbaland succeeding is in your interest. I just hope the President can also see this too and let them free.

I....I....I can't accept somalis who were resettled by theformer Government and are now Kenya Agents, basically,
undermining my people for no reason.

I can't

:cry:

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:36 pm

It'll take some time.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Ask the dir dude rabshoole if im lying, shoot he might know biyomaal better then me
Rabshoole is a Puntlander and his immediate concern should be how to improve the lives of his clan there. I am from Fargaylay, Gedo, Jubbaland and obviously my concern does not extend beyond the borders of Jubbaland, even though I wish my brothers the rest of Somalia nothing but positive outcome.

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DonCorleone » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Rabshoole is a Puntlander and his immediate concern should be how to improve the lives of his clan there. I am from Fargaylay, Gedo, Jubbaland and obviously my concern does not extend beyond the borders of Jubbaland, even though I wish my brothers the rest of Somalia nothing but positive outcome.

?What Puntlander

??

What the fuck do you know about anything, if you agreed with the two dumbest statements in Snet history

lemme guess.... jeberti :twisted:

Biyomaal are the kings of queens of jubaland, other then hawiye.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

Titanium.....time is a wonderful healer.
Nobody is going anywhere......Somalia is federal and each region has its rights and obligations.
Once the Govt quit belly aching we will work with them constructively.

Lets see if this Govt show as much concern for the people of Shabelle Hoose. :D :som: :up:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Original, don't worry biyomaal will handle its business in Merka, bal adigu maxaad ka qabaan LC :som: :up:
-
lol@ 500 people, he must be referring to the boon clan that had 500 populaces in jubboyinka, that'll explain why they pulled out from this jubaland nonsense.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 pm

I do not agree with the authors view on whose Somali and whose not (hawiy/dir), his estimation of the numbers, but his 100% correct on the rest.

Of the tribes in Jubaland the Somali are by far the most important.
In the whole of East Africa there are two branches of the Somali, the
Darud and the Ishaak. The former only is represented in Jubaland.
The Dirr and Haweyeh tribes, largely represented in Italian territory
and slightly in Jubaland, though called Somali are really the aborigines of
the Benidir coast, and are in no way co-tribal with the Somali, with whom
they seldom intermarry.

The Somali report that about 700 years ago an Arab sheik, Ismail
Juberti by name, having been outlawed, fled from his country in a dhow.
He landed on the Benidir coast near Hobia (or Obbia), but the Haweyeh,
who then lived in the neighbourhood, refused him hospitality, so
eventually he joined the Dirr tribe. From this tribe he married a wife
by whom he had five sons. From one of these, named Darud Juberti,
the Darud Somali are descended. The Marehxx Somali claim to be
descended from Essa, a son of the above-named Darud Juberti; while
the H3rti and Ogad3n Somali claim descent from Kablalla Darud, another
of his sons.

The Marehxx, Ogad3n, and H3rti Somali are all strongly represented
in Jubaland.

The Marehxx tribe occupy the north-east part in the neighbourhood
of Serenleh and Dolo. From Italian territory they have emigrated into
Jubaland during the last twenty years, and are still inclined to be
turbulent. They are possessors of large numbers of camels, and of horses
also in lesser number, but, unlike the Ogad3n, they do not rear cattle
extensively. Probably their numbers do not exceed 5000.

The H3rti Somali occupy the coast and extend inland as far as the
Deshek Wama. Of the three sub-tribes of the H3rti, the Midjertein are the
most numerous in Jubaland, while the Wasengeleh are but few in number
and the D3lbahanta still remain to the east of the Juba. The H3rti do
business as traders as well as rear cattle. Their numbers are about

The Og3den Somali are split up into ^Ye important sub-tribes, the
Mohamed Zubeir, the Aulihan, the Abd Wak, the Abdullah, and the
Magharbul. Two other sub-tribes are of less importance, namely, the
Her Mohamed and the Habr Suliman. It is remarkable that the so-called
Mad Mullah, Mohamed Abdullah Hassan, belongs to the very unimportant
tribe of the Habr Suliman. Of the Ogad3n in Jubaland the Mohamed
Zubeir are the most influential and numerous. They occupy the Afmadu
district as far south as the Deshek Wama, and own immense quantities of
cattle. The Aulihan tribe frequent the district to the west and south of
Serenleh. They are rich in camels as well as cattle, and the Juba river is
their main water-supply.

It is, perhaps, necessary to repeat that only Darud Somali are to be
found in Jubaland, while the Ishaak Somali have remained east of the
Juba, and that the Haweyah, the Dirr, and some other tribes are not really
Somali, but are disowned as inferior races by the Somali.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:02 pm

If you honestly beleive Biyomaal only number about 500 folks and that dirs are not related to each other, you are an absolute fucktard, and should go get slapped by your hoyo. Because you obviously have no KNOWLEDGE of jubaland/xamar and who resides there.

None of these folks have ever set foot in jubboyinka but yet are willing to accept any cut and paste they've gathered by some random author who's views are parallel to finding water in mars, how can anyone reason with such buffoonery :whew:

FarIyoAlif
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Farhareeri - Heegaale - Sararaweyne - Buuhoodle | Samatar Baxnaan's successor

Postby FarIyoAlif » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Original, don't worry biyomaal will handle its business in Merka, bal adigu maxaad ka qabaan LC :som: :up:
-
lol@ 500 people, he must be referring to the boon clan that had 500 populaces in jubboyinka, that'll explain why they pulled out from this jubaland nonsense.
If only you had spent more time addressing the Marka issue at least the dhulbahante got Khaatumo which is anti SL laakin dirta reer Marka (like you) are crying day and night about Jubbaland when their lands are being looted iyagoo soo taagan. Can the Biyomaal stand up and fight the Hawiye just like the Dhulbahante stood up against SL in Buhoodle?

Nacnac baad haysa saxib you got bigger fish to fry than Jubbaland, focus on that a bit more will ya!

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

for your info biyomal reside in SL and whats their status? :shaq:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Everyone knows kastumo state is a proxy for SL. Waligaa soo soco sii soco.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.