Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Biimaal : JUBBALAND ANAGAA WASNA ! (video)

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beesha Biimaal : JUBBALAND ANAGAA WASNA ! (video)

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 am

Murax's daugher aka daugher of Amhara coloneleya :umad:
-
you mean the 20 people you had to hire some kikuyu to do your dirty work, niyow man up aan ku idhi.
-
Don't bother responding, the views of amhara iyo kikuyu second class citizens are irrelevant in Somalia.
This post was made by the daughter of Amhara Coloneleya who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 am

I know Mudug Dirs were among Aidiids most fervent supporters.
ps what is the connection between Dir and Biyomaal?

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 am

You've already ridiculed biyomaal or else this conversation wouldn't have started, Again you are from buuhoodle what concern do you have in jubbaland, Surre ahaan, we live in Luuq, Jubba dhexe and Jubba hoose Alle expanded my people throughout the country :blessed: , of course the formation of jubaland concerns me more than it does you, I'm only telling you the truth whether you accept it is another story, you should really be worried about getting your men out of the woods of LC o dadka idin gumeysanayo iska celiya. :whew:
Dhulbahante jubbada hoose sow ma degana mise waad iska indha tiraysa.. The Ugaas of the entire harti clan in Jubbaland is Dhulbahante - Xasan Ugaas. They have lived there since the 18th-19th century, therefore the formation of Jubbaland does concern us!

Kulaha alle expanded us saxib we have a fair amount of dhulbahante in Djibouti called Daaljire yet you don't see us claming them because ilaahay baan laangaab naga dhigin, we also have numbers in Kenya and Somali Galbeed, infact if you go down south of Buhoodle you will find my sub clan all the way down to Wardheer!

Teeda kale yaa na gumeysanaya? Axmed Xaabsade? Cismaan soofe? Mahad Canbaashe? Saleeban Ciise? Keyse Cabdi Yusuf? C/risaaq khaliif? Cadami? And many more waa Dhulbahante (with the exception of Cadami who's Ugays Labe-Warsangeli), they all are pro somaliland. Even the govenor of Las Anod district was dhulbahante until the recent shuffle where he became the govenor of Maroodi Jeex (Hargeisa).
Clearly you don't know what you are on about and because you can't stand up to the HG that are looting your land you decided to join them in their little cyber offence against the Jeberti :lol: how pathetic!
Yawns!!

You heard it correctly "inan ka yacno sida oromada LC". :snoop:
Last edited by Rabshoole on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 am

The little Dir man couldn't handle the thoughts of Absame the Blessed :wow:

FarIyoAlif
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Farhareeri - Heegaale - Sararaweyne - Buuhoodle | Samatar Baxnaan's successor

Postby FarIyoAlif » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 am

LA dadkii laha baa jooga ama ha cabaadeen ama ha qosleen, I don't need to repeat myself kid.

Why are you avoiding marxalada Marka? you people even went to the Iidoor who are 1000km away for help regarding Jubbaland. That's how much you are avoiding what's happening in Marka :heh:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 am

Whats their to aviod, your talking about a subject, I've already explained, why must you insist on continuing a cycle you know for sure, KS is a proxy, your own people are used as the pieces to this chessgame called SL, taakale, you shouldn't talk when your people are publicly making statements i.e fleeing like the displaced Oromos. Walle yaab aan arag. Consider this my last post to you Babygirl. Wallahi I'm starting to see why Said barre chose Dhulbahante iyo Ogaden as good allies waa dhadhaanyaal with little to no sense of prioritizing. :pac:
-
Ps. Xamar must be a walking distance for KhatSt eh ? :Heh: KhatSt was at Xamar begging hawiye for some type of support :mindblown: biyomaal went up north and asked for support. The way I look at it aide is aide regardless who grants it.

FarIyoAlif
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Farhareeri - Heegaale - Sararaweyne - Buuhoodle | Samatar Baxnaan's successor

Postby FarIyoAlif » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:28 am

Babygirl? :wtf: nigga are you gay??? :mindblown:

Khatumo was begging hawiye?? why am I even talking to this sagagar

Jump on the other thread and fight your corner!

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:26 pm

If you're not her, you have a way of projecting her way of thinking now if you ain't got shidh else to say keep it pushing kunt. :arrow:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.