Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalia and Somaliland talks and the tribes taking part

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somalia and Somaliland talks and the tribes taking part

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:03 am

Shirka irir samaale maxaa Daarood ka galay tolow waa yabe.

Soomaali waa Sab iyo Samaalee.. Daarood ma sab baa???
:lol:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 am

Even if the Somalia delegation was completely non-darood, then what will you claim when they reject your recognition? Especially since you claim it's Darood who is opposed to your independence and not other somalis. :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:19 am

Even if the Somalia delegation was completely non-darood, then what will you claim when they reject your recognition? Especially since you claim it's Darood who is opposed to your independence and not other somalis. :lol:

Are you talking to me , where have i ever said that Hawiye politicians support Somaliland quest for statehood, they dont
i have never said there are no jebertis on the side of Somalia, there is one, since Somalia is 4.5 daarood will get a voice in Somalia

Jebertis and us have bad blood between us , with the hawiyes this is not the case , how ever hawiye politicians do not support our quest for statehood. Since 1991 there were hawiye leaders in xamar. The talks are to restore relations and to create an understanding between SL and Somalia. And they are working now on that.

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ina aadan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:33 am

Shirka irir samaale maxaa Daarood ka galay tolow waa yabe.

Soomaali waa Sab iyo Samaalee.. Daarood ma sab baa???
Sab iyo samaalatoona ma nihin anagu Daarod baanu nahay.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 am

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:08 am

^ :lol:

Emeprior, is daji, I was replying to the common myth that is floated on this forum.

abdirisak22
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Buurdhuubo - greater Gedo region of Somali republic.

Postby abdirisak22 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 pm

I have to say after leaving from Jigjiga and Kilil 5 with fear and intimidation as i crosed to Wajaale i felt being in my own country and among my people in Somaliland. regardless what had been say we Somalis are one people and one country.

I was in Somaliland few months ago and i was shocked to see there has been very little progress if any whole Somaliland.....there are no civic service. the garbage, sand other debrise including animal bones had burried what little road is left in Hargeysa. the mentally sick people are roaming streets and no one cares about them even when they are walking naked among the crowd in downtown Hargeysa. the curse of Somalis or Khat is over comsumed by most of the people.

There is not much agriculture. livestock or other produced goods in Somaliland. the only people who can survive are officials, merchants and and those dealing livestock smuggled from Ogaden, Hawd and central Somalia or those families who get support from their family members from abroad. every one else is struggling and the povert and human depridation is post picture of Somaliland as it is whole Somalia.

If the lives of the people of north or Somaliland would improve by recognition of outside world, i would let them go on their own choice any day but most of the people would lement "Dee waagii aanu dawladda aheyn" which tells me after all those hatered and propaganda that SNM invested all those years the majority people of the north are most loyal and decent citizens of Somali nation.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.