Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Barre, a family men visiting his wife in kismayo

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Barre, a family men visiting his wife in kismayo

Postby Talo alle udaa » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:56 am

Col Barre Aadan Shire Hiiraale oo doon ku yimid magaalada Kismaayo ayaa lagu soo waramayaa in loo galbiyey Hotel Cas-Caseey ee Magaalada Kismaayo ka dib markii ay ka war heleen ciidamada amaanka ee Magaalada Kismaayo.

Ciidamada AMISOM ayaa ka war helay in dagaal ooge Hiiraale uu yimid magaalada Kismaayo, kaasoo looga shakiyey inuu halkaas u yimid arimo amni darro, balse markii ay ka warheleen ciidamada amaanka, ay gacanta ku dhigeen ka dibna ay ku xabiseen Hoteel Cas-Casseey.

Hiiraale ayaa sheegay in halkaas u yimid inuu soo booqdo xaasaskiisii oo halkaas ay ku kala abaadeen tan iyo markii ay xarakada Al-shabaab kala wareegeen gacan ku haynta marsada Kismaayo

Col Hiiraale ayaanan la garanayn sababaha uu halkaas u yimid, balse tuhun laga qabo in socdaalkiisu ay wax ka ogtahay dowladda Soomaliya, inuu qalalaaso iyo amni darro ka abuuro magaalada Kismaayo oo hadda ay ka socdaan arimo maamul u samayn.

Wixii warar ah halkaan kala soco

Gedoweb Online
gedoweb@gedoweb.com

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Barre, a family men visiting his wife in kismayo

Postby Murax » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 am

The people who own Gedoweb, are from the juffo of Xusseen Fareey the former Governor of Gedo who's part of the Jubbaland project, who has been replaced by Kaliil in Gedo. Gosh it is so easy to find a angle with every somali website.

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 am

^^
bro who owns allgalguduud? :MJ:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:43 am

^^
bro who owns allgalguduud? :MJ:

They like every other somali website out there have a angle too. The only Somali website I see that at least try's to be neutral is Raxanreeb

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 am

True, almost all have agendas

Kafkaesque
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kafkaesque » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 am

He has 70 bodyguards with him, what will he do, take over Kismayo with his newly 70 and the previously 150 that tried to make Warshada Hilibka a base before they were chucked out?

I remember in 2007, he said after being thrown out that he was sad cause he left his wife and children behind. :cry:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:22 am

I just called me and they told me, 2000 ciidaan of sade just waited outside his house and waited for his order, all ganacsi were closed in kista after beesha's leader arrived.

Kafkaesque
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kafkaesque » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 am

I just called me and they told me, 2000 ciidaan of sade just waited outside his house and waited for his order, all ganacsi were closed in kista after beesha's leader arrived.
You just called yourself, makes sense then. :lol: :lol:

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:04 pm

GP is learning from the great teacher, Voltage :D

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:20 pm

The people who own Gedoweb, are from the juffo of Xusseen Fareey the former Governor of Gedo who's part of the Jubbaland project, who has been replaced by Kaliil in Gedo. Gosh it is so easy to find a angle with every somali website.
You got duped bro. If you visit Gedoweb you will realize that they did not write the above article. It looks like Talo Ale Udaa either wrote it himself or just heavily edited another article.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:27 pm

You got duped bro. If you visit Gedoweb you will realize that they did not write the above article. It looks like Talo Ale Udaa either wrote it himself or just heavily edited another article.

Damn.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Murax what does "Juffo" mean I though it was a rer galbeed (West SL) name for a hill

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Muraxwhat does "Juffo" mean I though it was a rer galbeed (West SL) name for a hill

Subclan of a clan. I thought thats pretty much mainstream somali though?

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Muraxwhat does "Juffo" mean I though it was a rer galbeed (West SL) name for a hill

Subclan of a clan. I thought thats pretty much mainstream somali though?
We call that a Jilib

There a couple of hills near Gabiley with that name Juffo Urey and anotherof wich I forget the name of

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Talo alle udaa » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Turb, ninyahow anigu ma ihi nin been dhodhooba. wax aan anigu gacanteyda ku alifey ma jidho.
warkaas aan ku qorey, webka Gedoweb.com yey shalay soo geliyeen. Illaahey ba markhaati iga ah

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.