Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Great response by Xassan Sheikh on SL

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Great response by Xassan Sheikh on SL

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri May 10, 2013 10:29 am

Imam hutuking whats with all the somalidiid stuff
How can qof be somali diid somali is a lose culturual tradional identity and its a language have u ever seen reer somaliland rejecting their own language. Any way we should work togethers hawiyes are not our enemies nor are their intrrests in conflioct with ours oinly when you say somaliland is part of somalia. But most hawiyes dont care they want a union bu they will not fight for it. We have to believe in live and let live my good imam

For instance as a somalilander i have no problem if hassan opressers all the daaroods from raskaamboni to raas caseer and rejects their clanish interests i am for it every in hargeysa is for it even the most die hard anti walanweyn sl politicians are for it

Nomand hassan and somaliland leaders dissagree on what kind of relationship we have at the end of the day he does not rule us he rules you in gedo galguduud support your hawiye somali president. Its either him or axmed godane

Nomand as long as hassan is making every scream from london to america i am happy daaroods who are crying makes my day

Even if us and hassan dont agree i would support inu adiga kugu si joogsado like an ant

As for somaliland demgraphics
Sool is 4 district only one is exclusevly dhulos

Caynabo is habarjeclo habaryoonis
Laascaanod is fiqishini and dhulbahante
Xudun is sacad yoonis and dhubahante
Only taleex is exclusevly dhulbahante and as that is their khatumo is there to
The other 3 districts there is no khatumo

Wasakhgalis are 3 percent of the sl population
They fled from ceerigaabo in 1991 these guys call badhan their capital

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:36 am

Khalid horta have you ever seen a fiqishini? Or have you ever been to sool? They haven't even got one tuulo to their name and they live with Reer Cilmi or Jamac Siyaad most of the time but what does a Habar awal from Gebiley know about Sool or Sanaag :lol:

Laas Caanood is 100% Dhulbahante
Taleex 100% Dhulbahante
Xudun 90% Dhulbahante
Only Caynaba is an Isaaq district

Clan bashing is not allowed in this section :ufdup:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri May 10, 2013 10:39 am

Xudun 50% Sacad Yoonis, 50% Dhulos.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri May 10, 2013 10:46 am

Ismaiil fiqishini are in degmada laascaanood sub district adhicadeeye thats their turf
Although dhulbahante outnumber them in laascanood district i would say 35 percent is fiqishini
Waryaa fiqishini karbaashaad reer cilmi and jamac siyaad in the 90s

Taleex is 100 dhulbahante
Xudun is 50 50

I have been to the sool region

Magnusomalius
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Magnusomalius » Fri May 10, 2013 10:51 am

Comprehensive startegy

Magnusomalius
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Magnusomalius » Fri May 10, 2013 10:56 am

The gypsies of the somalis the Ogaden are going to be awaken from their delirium as well very soon .

Spoliers seldomly win at the end , believe me

gypsies: dad dhul loogu yimaado lahayn , meel walba na jooga weeye :lol:
Last edited by Magnusomalius on Fri May 10, 2013 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:57 am

Abdhicadeeye dhinacna waxa ka dega Reer cilmi, dhinacna Jaamac Siyaad saxib fiqishini settle in daanta Jaamac Siyaadka
Laas Caanood Bahararsame and Jaamac Siyaad baa ugu badan next it's Ugaadhyahan then Barkad Fiqishini guryo ku leh Laas Caanood wali maan arag ama iyadoo la leeyahay reerkaasi waa fiqishini. Undermining dhulbahante presence in sool are we?
Fiqishini karbaashing Reer Cilmi + Jaamac Siyaad nigga are you high? They fled Tuulada Qararooyin after a small bust up with Reer Faatax Hagar and you are telling me they karbaashed heavy weights such as Jaamac Siyaad.

As for Xudun Somalistan you already posted a map of Xudun district and the Sacad Yoonis deegaan is about 10% compared to Naaleeye Axmedka. The evidence is in there saxib waad is fashilisay.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri May 10, 2013 11:00 am

Bohol area is estimated at 5 thousand, while the entire Xudun district was estimated at 10 thousand, hence where the 50/50 comes from.
It is not about territory in some cases but population since the Warsangelis who have a quite big land but yet are way smaller than the Jibril
Abokar of Gabiley. A lot of the Dhulbahante villages are over exaggerated and empty deserts in the middle of nowhere.For example the over
exaggerated Barkhad headquarters of Widhwidh which many of you previously tried to pass it off as a "town" has 3 - 5 house in Google earth
Lol.

New Hargeysa district alone dominated by the Isaxaaq sub clan is twice larger than the entire Dhulbahante headquarters of Laas Canood.
In some cases it is not about territory but population. In Sanaag you're both in disadvantage in terms of population and territory hence
why having "Khaatumo" in the region is not feasible.

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:11 am

Bohol estimated at 5k :mindblown: taana xageed ka keentay
War abti intaynan ku caytamin meesha waan kaaga baxay you and khalid ali are clearly undermining anything that is dhulbahante and overestimating everything else.

Your map dib ugu noqo that's all I'm gonna say.

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Fri May 10, 2013 11:27 am

Look yourself in the mirror dude. Aren't you the one who was arguing about Ceerigaabo when the fact remains you have never been a mayor of
that district since 1991, and have produced the smallest numbers in the recent local council elections in that district.

In the local elections in 2012 1,850 adults voted in Bohol. 65% of Somaliland population are under the age of 18, which puts the population of Bohol
area approximately 5k.

http://necsomaliland.com/SOOL.pdf

Got the pictures from a Somalilander in SOL.

Ciyaar mood, it has a larger population than many over exaggerated Dhulbahante settlements.

Bohol.

neocon_2007
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby neocon_2007 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Sanaag west east north south is Warmaake and Warlabe no one can dispute that!

Homeless Dir kids spread your f-king propaganda to people who care other drug addict crack babies.

Dhulbhante don't live in Sanaag Aworboogays and Fiqi Fuli ate like Las Surad Warsangelis.

Karin and these Clorox bleaching yellow teeth Dir tell your fairy tale story.

Muxumud isn't Warangeli?

Nux Cumar isn't WArsangeli?

Jibril Siciid isn't Warsangeli?

f-king bleach crack heads.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri May 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Nomand hassan and somaliland leaders dissagree on what kind of relationship we have at the end of the day he does not rule us he rules you in gedo galguduud support your hawiye somali president. Its either him or axmed godane

Nomand as long as hassan is making every scream from london to america i am happy daaroods who are crying makes my day

Even if us and hassan dont agree i would support inu adiga kugu si joogsado like an ant
:mrgreen:

khalid to comedian, sxb hassan culusow is as much as your president as he is mine.

neither does culusow rule, cabudwak, gedo or jubbada hoose.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri May 10, 2013 3:48 pm

:mrgreen:

khalid to comedian, sxb hassan culusow is as much as your president as he is mine.

neither does culusow rule, cabudwak, gedo or jubbada hoose.

hassan culusow can visit cabuudwaaq gedo i think he already visited galguduud if i am not mistaken ,he cannot go to Kismayo because of the kenyans and raskamboni absame brigade. But he is your president Merehaan support him, even though he is against the jeberti autonomous state in kismayo Merehaan support him its a zero sum game my friend you have to pick ur friends. He is not my president but he is a friend so far and i like his policies we have created some sort of understanding between the SL SNM elites and the HAG Somalia elites. Embrace your president my friend because he is a good man :D

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Fri May 10, 2013 3:55 pm

hassan culusown can visit cabuudwaaq gedo i think he already visited galguduud if i am not mistake ,he cannot go to Kismayo because of the kenyans and raskamboni absame brigade. But he is your president Merehaan support him, even though he is against the jeberti autonomous state in kismayo Merehaan support him its a zero sum game my friend you have to pick ur friends. He is not my president but he is a friend so far and i like his policies we have created some sort of understanding between the SL SNM elites and the HAG Somalia elites. Embrace your president my friend because he is a good man :D
we welcome our guests and treat them with honor, but you always boast about someone being banned from entering waqooyi galbeed, like ina omar.

:meles:

anyone is welcome to my degaan, even you khalid ali.

:blessed:

manaxe88
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby manaxe88 » Fri May 10, 2013 3:57 pm

The gypsies of the somalis the Ogaden are going to be awaken from their delirium as well very soon .

Spoliers seldomly win at the end , believe me

gypsies: dad dhul loogu yimaado lahayn , meel walba na jooga weeye :lol:
i think ogaden baa somali ugu dhul badan

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.