Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland people vs Walo people

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland people vs Walo people

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 10:08 am

I was just simply posting a news article. I don't pay allegiance to warlords or clans. I pledge allegiance to my country and support the President.

lol you are allegiance to your country??
The funny part is they dont know the mess they are in and xaarkay waalaqayan.Warba uma hayaan and all of them claim to be the best patriots and that they love somalia with all their heart. They play a zero sum political contest with each other.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat May 25, 2013 10:09 am

Isaaqland people are united until another Habro Wars explodes. :damn:
Did Waraabe already visit Hargeisa since the threat from the HabarJeclo Regime?
Last edited by AhlulbaytSoldier on Sat May 25, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 10:10 am

RW,

Le Justicier, so why is it that 99.9% of Somalilanders belong to one single qabiil ? I have yet to see a Harti or Issa or Gadabursi supporting :sland: Its one of those mysteries. You go to the Somalilander parties and the only NonIssaq are either there because the Issaq are their abtiyaal or in laws or simply for the party.
Correcion 70% of Somalilanders belong to one single qabiil. MAANAA SUUDAANTA KEENAY?

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 10:13 am

Isaaqland people are united until another Habro Wars explodes. :damn:
Did Waraabe already visit Hargeisa since the threat from the HabarJeclo Regime?

Faysal is in Hargeisa.
The funny part is they dont know the mess they are in and xaarkay waalaqayan.Warba uma hayaan and all of them claim to be the best patriots and that they love somalia with all their heart. They play a zero sum political contest with each other.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sat May 25, 2013 10:26 am

:lol:

He is talking about political opportunists and those in power. If you ask me, reer Xamar are more nationalist than reer Somaliland. Reer Somaliland will only wave the Somaliland flag when their clan is in a good position. If some people in Somaliland are disappointed with the S/Land govt, they will start waving the Somalia flag. We saw this in Awdal last year in the murder case and in Hargeisa during the outcome of the municipal elections.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sat May 25, 2013 10:32 am

RW,

Le Justicier, so why is it that 99.9% of Somalilanders belong to one single qabiil ? I have yet to see a Harti or Issa or Gadabursi supporting :sland: Its one of those mysteries. You go to the Somalilander parties and the only NonIssaq are either there because the Issaq are their abtiyaal or in laws or simply for the party.
Actually the vast majority of gadabuuurs and isaaq support Somaliland and gadabuuris and isaaq make up atleast 90%of the SL populations, so ofcourse most supporters are from those tribes. the Jeberti minorities suffer from identity crisis
I think reer Awdal are fully supportive of Somaliland as a political entity within Somalia. I don't think they are for full succession and independence.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 10:34 am

Titanium are you reer XAMAR?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 25, 2013 10:35 am

Nope awdalites want to be part of Somaliland with full independence their only problem is that they want more seats more ministerial positions with in the SL government that is their main issue. They have no interests being part of Somalia. Because gadabuursi is the second most populous tribe in Somaliland. They will always get the VP or president in SL. something impossible in Somalia. they know it to , their only opposition to SL government is not the independence part but they want more political power.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 25, 2013 10:37 am

He is talking about political opportunists and those in power. If you ask me, reer Xamar are more nationalist than reer Somaliland. Reer Somaliland will only wave the Somaliland flag when their clan is in a good position. If some people in Somaliland are disappointed with the S/Land govt, they will start waving the Somalia flag. We saw this in Awdal last year in the murder case and in Hargeisa during the outcome of the municipal elections.

Not just the elites. murursade will wave the shabaab flag when ever it suits them of all districts in xamar. daynille had the most Shabaab supporters. Walanweyns will go 360 degree and turn into islamists when things dont go their way :demonic:

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 10:41 am

Not just the elites. murursade will wave the shabaab flag when ever it suits them of all districts in xamar. daynille had the most Shabaab supporters. Walanweyns will go 360 degree and turn into islamists when things dont go their way :demonic:

TRUE Walanweyns will go complete 360 degree turn in the opposite when things get tough

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 am

Gudabursi dont have balls, they are tiny subclan. Deep in their hearts they support Somalia but they are very peaceful people who are not used to guns and hanjabaad. Waa masakiin, iska dhaafa.
Unlike dhulbahante of the small town buuhoodle who said: Enough, we take matters into our hands. Since that day, no isaaq militia dared to enter that town :lupe:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 25, 2013 10:50 am

Gudabursi dont have balls, they are tiny subclan. Deep in their hearts they support Somalia but they are very peaceful people who are not used to guns and hanjabaad. Waa masakiin, iska dhaafa.
Unlike dhulbahante of the small town buuhoodle who said: Enough, we take matters into our hands. Since that day, no isaaq militia dared to enter that town :lupe:

It was a gadabuursi leader daahir rayaale kahin, who captured laascaanood from punaniland , Daahir rayaale was a hero , it was halyey daahir rayaale who told the US state department officials when they suggested that if they re establish another union for Somalia and Somaliland , what would SL reaction be. Do you know President rayaale told the US officials. We will fight them until the last SON of SL dies we will never be ruled by any one else but our own people.

Imam hutuking as long as the kastumites remain in that border town buhoodle and that tuulo taleex its good we dont need to fight them there is no threat coming they have no resources no money no support, maalin dhow way isi so wada dhibi doonan.

Respect

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 10:57 am

HUTU humpty dumpty WALAWEYN

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat May 25, 2013 10:58 am

LOL, am i sensing niyad jab from the war department. What happened Khalid? How come Buuhoodle town and Taleex are so difficult to capture. You defeated a larger enemy(puntland) in the kalshaale war. :usure:
I though isaaqland wanted to control every single milimetr of former British Somaliland border. :umad:

Iam not saying all gudabursi are pro-Somalia. Ofcourse there are those like that doqonka dheer Riyaale.
But there are also many pro-Somalia from laangaab Gudabursi>>> Awdalstate folks from the west.
As i said before, they are just peaceful. They like reading romantic books, watching soap series. They dont love war and defending yourself from agression.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 25, 2013 11:05 am

LOL, am i sensing niyad jab from the war department. What happened Khalid? Why is that Buuhoodle town and Taleex so difficult to karbaash. You defeated a larger enemy(puntland) in the kalshaale war. :usure:
I though isaaqland wanted to control every single milimetr of former British Somaliland border.

Iam not saying all gudabursi are pro-Somalia. Ofcourse there are those like that doqonka dheer Riyaale.
But there are also many pro-Somalia from laangaab Gudabursi>>> Awdalstate folks from the west.
As i said before, they are just peaceful. They like reading romantic books, watching soap series. They dont love war and defending yourself from agression.

Imam hutuking Puntland was a foreign entity , the dhulbahante militia is a domestic issue, we dont want a war to escalate the kastumites are already telling the world 15.000 died in the wars with Somaliland lol. Why would we entertain an all out war we can flush them out eliminate them , but this will in the long run be counterproductive they sit in one district they are harmless i dont see why we should attack them. There are no other entities supporting them Like Puntland or the Hawiye led Somali govt nor shabaab supports them. The Kastumites are harmless nigislayaal halkooda ha iska joogaan and let them write on their webistes isaaq turns into werewolves xiliga habeenka lol

Imam u should not take every thing you read serious dawarsi state aka awdal state lives in canada, dadka disablke bay u doodaan

Imam hutuking this is what i call niyad jab

http://horufadhi.com/2013/05/25/warbaah ... ulbaahnte/

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.