Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somaliland people vs Walo people

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somaliland people vs Walo people

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 7:48 am

The differences is very simple. We prioritise in broader sense national interests than short term personal goals ....while WALO pay allegiance to their tribal forman, warlord etc.

Below topics can shed you some light how these semi barbarians folks behave:

Look @ first post!! The`Republic was supposed to be an educated fish & chips with different vision in every aspect than his semi nomadic uncles in beled xaawo.

Saacid has come out more stronger than any could have seen
by The`Republic

KDF dragged into Somalia politics
by Titanium

Hutu who is half wahabi half mooryaan suffer the delusion of a inferiority complex
Fullblown war about to start between Govt Army & Traitors
by HutuKing01

Gen. Fartag interviewed on unifying Jubaland forces
by Talo alle udaa

Civil war in East Jowhar?
by guhad122

PO is the only WALO KID that does not suffer the delusion of a superiority and inferiority complex
IGAD Kismaayo report out, Historic win for Somalia!
1, 2by Perfect_Order

it's the "eye of the shirdoon tiger"
by Nomand

breaking news: sierra leone troops arrive in j/hoose
by sahal80

Dr.Farolle "Jubaland hadii la diido, dowladana waa la diidi"
1, 2by xaliye123
Jubaland Gains Support, As Federal Govt Rejects
1, 2by Faranacab

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somaliland people vs Walo people

Postby Keyse_0208 » Sat May 25, 2013 8:19 am

Like faisal ali warabe said, "foolxumadoodi ayaanu aduunka ka mari la'nahay" :snoop:

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 8:54 am

Like faisal ali warabe said, "foolxumadoodi ayaanu aduunka ka mari la'nahay" :snoop:

Xitaa qabyaaladoodu waxay leedahay different colours. Maalin dhawayd ayaan nin WALO ah ku idhi sidan:

Suppose someone has beef with you. Elder mediation (your head chief aka Caaqil and his Caaqil) met. Formal meetings are held in locations e.g GEED HOOSTII. Whats your CAAQIL role and responsibilities? The WALO man replied 3 times: waa aniga avookaatahayga gar iyo gardaraba aniguu i difaacayaa!!. :shock: ......
I told that WALO the likely behaviours of our caaqils are to investigate the case and pinpoint exactly where the problem lies and come out of deliberations.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 25, 2013 8:59 am

Walanweyns are our people they make my day really their politics is so entertaining, if you dont agree with a warlord of a faction , you can just call your opponents gaalo only in walanweynistan. These people are fantastic people, the funny part is they dont know the mess they are in and xaarkay waalaqayan.Warba uma hayaan and all of them claim to be the best patriots and that they love somalia with all their heart. They play a zero sum political contest with each other. but it seems after 22 years they got tired. Now they are fighting a cold war in regional capitals addis ababa Nairobi Djibouti it took 22 years for professor samatar to understand their political ideology. just amazing people the problem is the walanweyns are not honest with each other they will never admit their dishonesty and shrewd way of battling each other while claiming nationalists. :stylin:

Keyse_0208
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyse_0208 » Sat May 25, 2013 9:01 am

I know what u mean, makulatahay bantu like hutuking ayaa suldaan dhagaysanaya.? :russ:

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 9:05 am

Khaalid expert ayuu ku noqday walee walaweyn affairs. :whew:

ASMtimacade

Postby ASMtimacade » Sat May 25, 2013 9:07 am

Firstly Somaliland isn't a people - its a country With one clan ruling it. Get it right.
Walo people are not our immediate concern !

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 9:09 am

Firstly Somaliland isn't a people - its a country With one clan ruling it. Get it right.
Walo people are not our immediate concern !

Ximam-jaale soo dhawaw. Miyaad yasaysaa dadka kale ee degan Somaliland??

ASMtimacade

Postby ASMtimacade » Sat May 25, 2013 9:15 am

Hayee :demonic: ONE CLAN NATION...just like the last 100 years.

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 9:58 am

Hayee :demonic: ONE CLAN NATION...just like the last 100 years.

Sorry I have qarix you Ximamjaale. Mar hadaad qaraxday iska dhig calanka SL.

Btw. You didn't mention Farmaajo since you came back with your current nick maxaa dhacay? you were in love him to bits....you must have had proper treatment ....?

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat May 25, 2013 9:59 am

ASM is a isaaq mujahid :whew:

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat May 25, 2013 10:00 am

I know what u mean, makulatahay bantu like hutuking ayaa suldaan dhagaysanaya.? :russ:

I don't think so!! :damn:

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sat May 25, 2013 10:03 am

I was just simply posting a news article. I don't pay allegiance to warlords or clans. I pledge allegiance to my country and support the President.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat May 25, 2013 10:05 am

RW,

Le Justicier, so why is it that 99.9% of Somalilanders belong to one single qabiil ? I have yet to see a Harti or Issa or Gadabursi supporting :sland: Its one of those mysteries. You go to the Somalilander parties and the only NonIssaq are either there because the Issaq are their abtiyaal or in laws or simply for the party.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 25, 2013 10:07 am

RW,

Le Justicier, so why is it that 99.9% of Somalilanders belong to one single qabiil ? I have yet to see a Harti or Issa or Gadabursi supporting :sland: Its one of those mysteries. You go to the Somalilander parties and the only NonIssaq are either there because the Issaq are their abtiyaal or in laws or simply for the party.
Actually the vast majority of gadabuuurs and isaaq support Somaliland and gadabuuris and isaaq make up atleast 90%of the SL populations, so ofcourse most supporters are from those tribes. the Jeberti minorities suffer from identity crisis

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.