Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Garguurte: The Hatred against him

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Garguurte: The Hatred against him

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:35 am

My God, I haven't seen such poisonous vitriol towards a man since when Marxum Caydiid was alive. The level of hate against this man is excessive. He is NOT a warlord, was never a politician in any regime, did not support a murderous tyrant, and was just like one of us: a civilian. A certain quarter speaks so ill of him, you would think that Garguurte was the incarnate of Caydiid or even more deadlier not a former educator.

I was never a supporter of Garguurte during the elections or the time after the elections but my level of respect for the man has increased. He is a patient man. He is calculating. He runs his cabinet efficiently. His enemies are caught off guard not used to a Hawiye leader who is not a seeflabood. They insult him, antagonize him yet he does not strike out and just quietly carries on. What his enemies fail to see is that insulting the only nonwarlordistic/nonformer Marxist Hawiye leader in modern time, you only boost his popularity among both his Hawiye and others.

Garguurte, I salute you :som: Keep up the good work and when the time comes, pull out your notebook and share the lists :D

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Garguurte: The Hatred against him

Postby Murax » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:54 am

Off topic but I find it hilarious that Beesha D Block on their sites make it a point to call Him 'Culusow'. I thought it was some sort of a insult but then I realized one of His last names is actually Culusow. I guess they're saying it to make it clear the Guy is H Town :lol:

Anyways, I think the Guy's def the best post civil war leader We've had. No matter what He does He won't please anybody so hopefully He has a plan and sticks with it.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:56 am

Horta I find it hilarious that Beesha D Block on their sites make it a point to call Him 'Culusow'. I thought it was some sort of a insult but then I realized one of His last names is actually Culusow. I guess they're saying it to make it clear the Guy is H Town :lol:

Anyways, I think the Guy's def the best post civil war leader We've had. No matter what He does He won't please anybody so hopefully He has a plan and sticks with it.
Murax,

Culusow is a fine name. He will do a splendid job even if Kenya opposes him. Rumor has it that he too has started to reach out to the Kenyan opposition to exert pressure on the Ras Kibaki backers.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 am

Abdiwahab252,

His opposition to the current Jubbaland I can understand. I'd oppose it too if I was Him. However I'm very curious to see His view point on a Federal State of Jubbaland (Gedo/Jubbas) if He just has a problem with this Kenyan one or if He has a problem with it period. Until He makes His stance clear I will give Him the benefit of the doubt.

SANDIEGUY
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SANDIEGUY » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:02 am

But honestly what exactly has the man done besides cause more conflict & bloodshed in kismaayo? Allahu aclam

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 am

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:27 am

When the hag pdf file leaked, u guys were " :clap: "

Now all of a sudden its "fake" miyaa, if it's indeed propaganda caadi ma'aha :lol:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:30 am

He's got enough support to accomplish his goals. Haters gonna hate regardless.

:D :up:

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:31 am

When the hag pdf file leaked, u guys were " :clap: "

Now all of a sudden its "fake" miyaa, if it's indeed propaganda caadi ma'aha :lol:
You think there is the slight chance that this is a real document?

MaliPirate

Postby MaliPirate » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:40 am

President of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mohamud is really doing his job. Gettin' somalia back on track. We can see money coming in and infrastructure being built. Insha allah Prez & PM Saacid will succeed :up: :som: :clap:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 am

Horta I find it hilarious that Beesha D Block on their sites make it a point to call Him 'Culusow'. I thought it was some sort of a insult but then I realized one of His last names is actually Culusow. I guess they're saying it to make it clear the Guy is H Town :lol:

Murax,

Culusow is a fine name. He will do a splendid job even if Kenya opposes him. Rumor has it that he too has started to reach out to the Kenyan opposition to exert pressure on the Ras Kibaki backers.
AW

Maybe they heard you I know you was advising for this in the last weeks.

Yeah there are a group of ex ministers that are meeting with their businessmen and opposition.

What I like in hassan sheekh is that he acts hard and vague and that many groups want to meet him because of this like when he was in nairobi. This makes every thing he says after a very interesting.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:47 am

would some one inform us what this mysterious revealed document says. gossips of the southern politicking never ceases to amaze me.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:08 am

He has been instigating conflict in peaceful Kismayo and has lost all legitimacy.
Hassan Sheikh is only in his position today, not because of any redeeming qualities, because a shadowy group of financial backers bought the presidency.
This fact alone is enough to be suspicious as to in who`s interest is he governing.

Every Somali wants to see the wars ended and the country move forward, however, Hassan Sheikh is not the man to accomplish this. :D :som: :up:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:36 am

I support Culusow on his stance against village state Galmudug.
I also support Culusow for awarding positions to HG in HIraan.
This is Cadaalad.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:17 am

^^ Support the president in taking that cadaalad to the other corners of the country too :D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.