Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

saudi bans habesha maids

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

saudi bans habesha maids

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Aftar habesha maid killed saudi child with boiling milk

Of course the child is innocent but they only emphasizing on him instead of...

Aften the habasha maids are rape victims, the arab husband and wife hit them always and the worest they lock them inside whenever they are going out because these maids get their money at the last year of their contracts done in a local offices that imports them from ethiopia and when they had enough they try to run away looking for a god fearing arabs. For this reason you would hear a habesha maid threw off herself 6-th floor, from the window( happans more in oman and bahrain) or set the fire on herself etc
http://www.albayan.ae/res/html/albayan/ ... -1.1928363
Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: saudi bans habesha maids

Postby SecretAgent » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Ders only 3 million ethiopans in da middle east that's a small number

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm

Ders only 3 million ethiopans in da middle east that's a small number
Not strange. There was some years ago a lebanese airplane crach carrying only 300 habesha maids and they all died.

Most offices that are importing them are based in lebanon then they would tranfer them to dubai

Though they consider lebanon having an occidental culture, is the worest arab country who mistreats them, a lot of suicide cases in there. They are very racist and during their civil war years they use to kill the sudanes peacekeepers and telling them to get out unlike the rest of the arab peacekeeping forces.

My opinion on arabs except lebanon is: they are good to you until you need them so don't need them, don't work for them bc they are very wild. You can stay as friends and they will repect you. you don't get fear in their land and you can go out any time. Just keep the mojamalaat, that is it.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 pm

I remember dat plan crash it happen in 2010 I taught it was ethiopan airlines?, did u see da video da ethiopan girl gettin beaten up by lebanese in a car , she later killed herself, only shia lebanese r racist cus shia muslims r evil ppl , sunnis lebanese r much better , Druz lebanese r also great friendly ppl. Qatar treats da ethiopans da best in middle east along wit kuwait

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:08 am

I remember dat plan crash it happen in 2010 I taught it was ethiopan airlines?, did u see da video da ethiopan girl gettin beaten up by lebanese in a car , she later killed herself, only shia lebanese r racist cus shia muslims r evil ppl , sunnis lebanese r much better , Druz lebanese r also great friendly ppl. Qatar treats da ethiopans da best in middle east along wit kuwait
Yeah I have seen the video where no one was helping her.
Yeah in 2010. I can't recall wich country the airplane was belonging to but its passengers were only ethiopian maids heading lebanon.

The majority of the showaam are racists including falastin they are the second after lebanon. syria is different they mojaamil too much and will respect you according to your economical class but they are hypocrites and would talk behind you... The same goes for egyptians, they are refi/village people in heart... Lately the egyptian men are fighing on the eritrian girls on their way to israel as its hard for them to marry native girls and this has caused a social debate in there. North africans are more open and have alot of mixed race populations so the marriage is not weird between them.

Iraqis are generous, very rich and the most polite except the savage kurdish
As for the gulf, Emaritians are very nice followed by qatar... Yemanes and somalis are familiar with eachother socially, they are not racists but kinda of qabali/enclosed and keep themselves for themselves, I'm talking for those who are in the UK. The ones back home believe in slavery but resppect the professional somalis like the teachesrs.

Oman are loti/homosexuals and khawarij ibadiya dangerous to the small boys walciyathubillah

As a govt, kuwait is good for somalis but as a people they are shyt like the saudis

Madina saudes are nice people no wonder they were ansaar and have yamanite origin(aws and khzraj) not typical arab qurashi

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:09 am

Yeah I have seen the video where no one was helping her.
Yeah in 2010. I can't recall wich country the airplane was belonging to but its passengers were only ethiopian maids heading lebanon.

The majority of the showaam are racists including falastin they are the second after lebanon. syria is different they mojaamil too much and will respect you according to your economical class but they are hypocrites and would talk behind you... The same goes for egyptians, they are refi/village people in heart... Lately the egyptian men are fighing on the eritrian girls on their way to israel as its hard for them to marry native girls and this has caused a social debate in there. North africans are more open and have alot of mixed race populations so the marriage is not weird between them.

Iraqis are generous, very rich and the most polite except the savage kurdish
As for the gulf, Emaritians are very nice followed by qatar... Yemanes and somalis are familiar with eachother socially, they are not racists but kinda of qabali/enclosed and keep themselves for themselves, I'm talking for those who are in the UK. The ones back home believe in slavery but resppect the professional somalis like the teachesrs.

Oman are loti/homosexuals and khawarij ibadiya dangerous to the small boys walciyathubillah

As a govt, kuwait is good for somalis but as a people they are shyt like the saudis

Madina saudes are nice people no wonder they were ansaar and have yamanite origin(aws and khzraj) not typical arab qurashi

somali in yeman are slaved unless they are professionals?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 am

When did I said that? Wallahi some thing is wrong with this people I just come to know that the english speaking somalis are the most ignorent people on earth and its hard to communicate with them because they are coming from a countries that have no culture and only know reality tv shows. They are very superficial.

What I meant is if your a sufi shykh, teacher... They can accept you according to your sect like they did with many somali shykhs back in history but if your a common poor somali they don't accept you and you have to do low jobs

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:53 am

Ethiopian women are the most beautiful women in the world. They have a huge population where I live, and rarely ever seen a ugly ethiopian. Can't speak for the ones actually in Ethiopia though.

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:57 am

:pacspit: :pacspit: @ Arabs, self hating Faraxs iyo diimaha Carabta.

Arabs are the scum of the earth, hairy beasts with no ounce of humanity. I feel sick to my stomach when I read about young girls from the Horn of Africa mainly Ethiopia being abused by these cunts. Matag baa i qabta. Yet you'll have brain dead Faraxs walking around calling eachother Arab nicknames like "Abu Hooyadaa siilkeeda".

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am

Arabs are the scum of the earth, hairy beasts with no ounce of humanity. I feel sick to my stomach when I read about young girls from the Horn of Africa mainly Ethiopia being abused by these cunts. Matag baa i qabta. Yet you'll have brain dead Faraxs walking around calling eachother Arab nicknames like "Abu Hooyadaa siilkeeda".
Sort out your fellow Isaaq AbukarSubeer - the one who claims to be a Banu Hashim :ufdup:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Sort out your fellow Isaaq AbukarSubeer - the one who claims to be a Banu Hashim :ufdup:
He can claim that he's God, if he wants to. Frankly It doesn't concern me nor does it concern you..

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:38 pm

:deadrose: :dead: :pac: :whew:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Good job Saudis most of them are filthy kaafiras.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Arabs are human beings. They have their good and bad. What people need to do is stop assuming they're saints. The Arabs of today aren't the same as the ones during the Prophet's time. This level ignorance is shocking. I don't know why so much fuss is always made on this forum. Somalis have always treated Arabs with contempt, modern somalis are degenerates with self-esteem issues.

BTW, the only real Arabs come from the Arabian peninsula. The rest are just posers.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:28 pm

The true Arabs are the Yemenis.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.