Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HAGlettes of Snet...commence at once

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: HAGlettes of Snet...commence at once

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:32 pm

"We wept on the banks of the River Shabelle for thy flock knew it was forbidden that the Elders of Hutu could not enter the promised land. After nearly 30 years of leading the HAGites in the wilderness, the High Priests Yalaxow & Abdiwahab were doomed not to enjoy the fruits of their hard labour. Both rose up and raised their hands to the Sky in lamentation, "Oh Yee, Eebe forgive us for thy sins, we did not know better. We only did what we believed was good for thy flock and protected them from the cursed ravenous jackal spawn of the Crooked Tree." Alas, the two elders were resigned to their fate as they watched the HAGites trek into the Promised Land. From the Qumaayotur Valley, they saw a land of milk and honey with so much greenery it soothed thy eyes unlike the cursed deserts of the Northern realm." Book of HAGITICUS Chapter 9 Verse 30.

"In the beginning, there were two brothers who lived in Al Sumaal. It was a blessed land like no other. Al Sumaal was prosperous, teeming with livestock and a nirvana of milk & honey. Yet unknown to the natives of the Al Sumaal, danger was being swept across the Gulf towards the peninsula. Little did the brothers Dir and Hawiye known how the arrival of the illegal immigrant from Arabia would forever change the course of history. " Hagiticus Chapter 1 "Hagisis"~ Verse 1

"... You have forever cursed our offspring my dear brother. For you know what you have done ! " Hagiticus Chapter 3 "Hagadus -Verse 3

"... A savior, a descendant of mine, shall rise from the the most remote of lands. Like an avenging angel, he will unleash his wrath against the evil doers and attempt to unroot the crooked trees from the land as to allow it to return to its original state. Yet the masses shall not be thankful for delivering them from evil and bondage. Among them a Usurper shall rise; deceived by the snake to eat from forbidden fruit from the crooked tree, he will work hard to undermine the blessed one's mission. The crooked tree will survive and once again spread its roots into the land...." Hagiticus Chapter 12 "Hagvelations"

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 pm

The book of Hagtuuf sounds like a load of xaar :lol:
Despair not O' rebel princess of the HAG knighthood, glorious shall be your abode should you come to your senseth. HAG Master Somaliman_50 conducts amnesty and primae noctis for all female rebels should thee be captured. So seek redemption upon immediance and you shall be spared the humiliation of the HAG order.

O Fie HAG Master Somaliman_50!

I give no thought to empty threats and promises, nor rebel without a cause. For the kingdom of HAG is resting on a throne built on blindness, flawed judgment and vice. Till I bring forth justice and righteousness back to the House of HAG, thee shall find Princess ElfRuler ever a rebel. My justice will be swift and fair. Let this news reach the ears of the one eyed AbdiWahab and his stocky Queen BlackVelvet, for justice will reign supreme once again.

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 am

"And there shall come a time when an impertinent spawn of the noble Isaacites by the name of "Higherlevel" shall seek to question the unquestionable credos of HAG. Thou shall be merciful and thou shall pity him for he knoweth not what the fuck he talketh about"- Book of Hagaticus [23:10]
:wow:
Image Image

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:50 am

The book of Hagtuuf sounds like a load of xaar :lol:
Despair not O' rebel princess of the HAG knighthood, glorious shall be your abode should you come to your senseth. HAG Master Somaliman_50 conducts amnesty and primae noctis for all female rebels should thee be captured. So seek redemption upon immediance and you shall be spared the humiliation of the HAG order.

O Fie HAG Master Somaliman_50!

I give no thought to empty threats and promises, nor rebel without a cause. For the kingdom of HAG is resting on a throne built on blindness, flawed judgment and vice. Till I bring forth justice and righteousness back to the House of HAG, thee shall find Princess ElfRuler ever a rebel. My justice will be swift and fair. Let this news reach the ears of the one eyed AbdiWahab and his stocky Queen BlackVelvet, for justice will reign supreme once again.
Image Your gift of speech has raised the eyebrow of thyself.

Let us join arms and solemn lead the path towards justice. We shall dethrone AW252 and Queen BV.

A new HAG, sound with judgement and glamour of Master Somaliman_50 and his fairlady, the Duchess of Beledweyne, Princess ElfRuler.

:wow:

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:07 pm

To the Isaacite
"Transgress not against HAG for if you do, HAG [16:23]

1st the ugandans have rebuilt churches in ugandishu, now they make u memorise the bible :snoop: i suppose it was only a matter of time.

Thank god for The Amir and his Mujahidiin to stop this :wow:

:dwill: whose community is rife with Atheism that said that pic :wow:

IbnTaymiyyah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby IbnTaymiyyah » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:56 am

Do you Guys have private rooms?? behind closed doors..

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:40 pm

Funny thread. :lol:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 pm

"We wept on the banks of the River Shabelle for thy flock knew it was forbidden that the Elders of Hutu could not enter the promised land. After nearly 30 years of leading the HAGites in the wilderness, the High Priests Yalaxow & Abdiwahab were doomed not to enjoy the fruits of their hard labour. Both rose up and raised their hands to the Sky in lamentation, "Oh Yee, Eebe forgive us for thy sins, we did not know better. We only did what we believed was good for thy flock and protected them from the cursed ravenous jackal spawn of the Crooked Tree." Alas, the two elders were resigned to their fate as they watched the HAGites trek into the Promised Land. From the Qumaayotur Valley, they saw a land of milk and honey with so much greenery it soothed thy eyes unlike the cursed deserts of the Northern realm." Book of HAGITICUS Chapter 9 Verse 30.

"In the beginning, there were two brothers who lived in Al Sumaal. It was a blessed land like no other. Al Sumaal was prosperous, teeming with livestock and a nirvana of milk & honey. Yet unknown to the natives of the Al Sumaal, danger was being swept across the Gulf towards the peninsula. Little did the brothers Dir and Hawiye known how the arrival of the illegal immigrant from Arabia would forever change the course of history. " Hagiticus Chapter 1 "Hagisis"~ Verse 1

"... You have forever cursed our offspring my dear brother. For you know what you have done ! " Hagiticus Chapter 3 "Hagadus -Verse 3

"... A savior, a descendant of mine, shall rise from the the most remote of lands. Like an avenging angel, he will unleash his wrath against the evil doers and attempt to unroot the crooked trees from the land as to allow it to return to its original state. Yet the masses shall not be thankful for delivering them from evil and bondage. Among them a Usurper shall rise; deceived by the snake to eat from forbidden fruit from the crooked tree, he will work hard to undermine the blessed one's mission. The crooked tree will survive and once again spread its roots into the land...." Hagiticus Chapter 12 "Hagvelations"
:lol:

where can i get the book of hagiticus so that i can debate hag followers?

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:54 pm

How did you guys come up with these scriptures? :wtf:

And this imaginary hagiticus book is useless trash. :lol:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Get your copy from mzee AW :MJ:

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Get your copy from mzee AW :MJ:
No thanks. I already got a splitting headache from reading the few verses published on this thread. :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:48 pm

Bishop Barbarossa

I did not believe it when I heard whispers of your slander against the blessed book of Hagiticus and it’s 18 million followers. Discovering this thread has thrown doubt into our collective efforts to bring reconciliation between the Church of the Crooked Tree and the HAGite High Order.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.