Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

conference on central somali regions opens in nairobi

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: conference on central somali regions opens in nairobi

Postby Somali-Transporter » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:39 pm

How about just making a maamul for the 5 regions with on flag.. South mudug, galgaduud, sh. dhexe, hiiraan and sh. hoose... what do you say sahal? this will be in my mind the best move..

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Brother Sahal, just for the sake of knowing, why does the Xawadle/hiiraan refuse to share federal state with the HG?,...... is it because they may end up being a minority in the political power sharing context or is there another reason behind this??

I ask this question because I'm baffled on why a region such as Hiiraan would prefer to be a stand alone like KIRKUK and not join other regions to make a federal state?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:49 pm

[quote="Somali-Transporter"

@ Nomand, stop posting for the sake of just posting, you are shiting on the thread! D&M are not even welcome hiiraan and there is non of them there!
this central state will never work, abudwaq and ballanballe districts make up around 25% of galgaduud and they will never join a hawiye led maamul. and hiiraan is a shared gobol between xawaadle/ D&M/Jareer and DIR.

Like Sahal and the conference in Nairobi is saying Hiiraan will not be part of the HG led Federal state but Sade Darood which is only 25% minority in the Galgaduud will join forcefully hence why Ahlu Sunnah Wasn't invited in the Nairobi conference, Nomad think logically at what your saying, a 25% minority (DAROOD) in a region (Galgaduud) trying to built a federal state won't have a say !!!

The way the conference in Nairobi is happening, I think it's heading to Galmudug,Ximan xeeb,Galgaduud and S/Dhexe federal state led by HG![/quote]

its about the political culture or the political understanding. Hiiraan and mudug can't work together, that is it.

Middle shabeele has borders with galgaduud but in my opinion I don't think it will be part of it. The politicians of this group want to form a federal state between the two shabeele with banaadir in the middle as free gobol.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Islaantaan riyooneyso riyada ka toosiya, hawiye haduu is aruuriyo waa wax iyagu u taal laakin S/hoose shaqo kuma leh hawiye, shaqa kale raadsada, ama la hiishiiya walaalahiina Hiiraan. As for Gobollada dhexe iska iloowa, arinta mid soconeyso ma'aha.
-
As for darood having 25% in Galgaduud, it actually might be true, or else why would they be appointed the "governor" position :?

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:52 pm

:lol:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:55 pm

SNM

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Armaan

What governor sxb ?

Also Sh/hoose has one Dir mayor in Marka, one HG-Ceyr mayor in Lafoole with Mudulood kuxigeen and one Wacdaan Mudulood mayor in Afgooye with Geledi kuxigeen. Rest is D&M. More are coming. Intaad jiiftay ayaa lagaa faaideystey sxb. :lol:

Even123
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Even123 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Armaan

What governor sxb ?

Also Sh/hoose has one Dir mayor in Marka, one HG-Ceyr mayor in Lafoole with Mudulood kuxigeen and one Wacdaan Mudulood mayor in Afgooye with Geledi kuxigeen. Rest is D&M. More are coming. Intaad jiiftay ayaa lagaa faaideystey sxb. :lol:
Who the governor of Sh/hoose, is it HG-Ceyr?,....

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Xiinow calling me a Moryaan :lol: you must be really desperate I guess. First unite among urself and stop massacring urself before you even dare come speaking to us. As for Daud they are the same people who annihilated you in Bermuda :lol:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Armaan

What governor sxb ?

:lol: @HG mayor, I guess thats wishful thinking sxb, we all know that ain't true, afgooye Digil ayaa gaadeen, Biimaal ba ayagu u joogo haday iska dhicin weeyaan Hawiye.
-
Governor of Galgaduud is marehaan.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Brother Sahal, just for the sake of knowing, why does the Xawadle/hiiraan refuse to share federal state with the HG?,...... is it because they may end up being a minority in the political power sharing context or is there another reason behind this??

I ask this question because I'm baffled on why a region such as Hiiraan would prefer to be a stand alone like KIRKUK and not join other regions to make a federal state?
The somalia federalism is an ethiopian conspiracy that was adopted in sodari

America is adopting now refederalisation from mogadishu and center-approach bc the IGAD conspiracy is bigger than federalism

We will have one president and general governors or a governor

What works for somalia is a national govt bc no one can protect your federal rights, it also causes clan fighting over the resources unless there is central subclan in this federal region like its in puntland

I even had some info says that dam jadid have discussed to uniform the govt or remove the pm post, suggesting that each clan can be a president so to end the khilaafaat there must be a constitution review that makes the president powerful by appointing his ministers just like silanyo but one thing has stopped them thinking on this wich was in the future after the govt weakens the the somalias regional states this post will be given to the north in an internationally backed agreement.

Just telling you this if you think this govt believes in federalism!
Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Osob

I think your adeers are in love with HG. Waa naga dhamaan la'dihiin beryahaan. The defenders of bermuda were waceysle although later defeated by angry Afarqoobles. Daaud, the comedians of mudulood. Muuse suudi funny oday. :up:

Armaan

Since when did Xusein Cirfo became a jeberti ? :lol:
Cabdulaahi Jabeey, the mayor of Lafoole district. :up:
Aduunka waa ka harteen sxb. Wishful thinking ku yiri :lol:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Waceysle defeated by afar qooble? :lol: Mudulood waa tashteen bal idinka Unite Horta.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 pm

How about just making a maamul for the 5 regions with on flag.. South mudug, galgaduud, sh. dhexe, hiiraan and sh. hoose... what do you say sahal? this will be in my mind the best move..
You need to understand the cultural differences of these societies.

Hiiraan are ancient settled society therefore there is one system except al shabaab. Mudug are a society on the move so its more easier for hiiraan to join bay and bakool than the politically unstable mudug.

Do you know that hiiraan has tanks? Yeah we get from djibouti and ethiopia

When the pm was visiting galgaduud its was jointly djibouti and hiiraan forces that was protecting him in every town!

Galgaduud and mudug need first to sort out their shyt like osob said

There was a plan that hiiraan and the two shabeele to form a federal state since we are a sttled society

Now there is an initiative of a federal state between the two shabeele

No one is going to force hiiraan but the interior dreams about to annext it wich will not work.
Last edited by sahal80 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Armaan

Since when did Xusein Cirfo became a jeberti ? :lol:
Cabdulaahi Jabeey, the mayor of Lafoole district. :up:
Aduunka waa ka harteen sxb. Wishful thinking ku yiri :lol:
Sheekoyinka suuqa ka soo xaaqday hanala imaan, I stand by my words. Beenta iska dhaaf habar gedir maanta tuugsi ayee wax ku waayeen, xoogna wax aysan ku qaadaneynin. :lol: :down:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.