Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Does Berbera + Burco = Dayniile ?

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kornel

Re: Does Berbera + Burco = Dayniile ?

Postby Kornel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 am

lool what is the uber-fag prestige butfuk moaning about today, is it a clan in terms of money, and education his clan and assorted hillbillies can only dream to compare with, a clan so entrenched in the greatest city of the somali peninsula that even in 22 years is bigger, better and stronger than his rat run assortment of creaky hovels and destitute prostitutes can ever aspire to be, I mean when did the wilderness goons start commenting on owners of multistory buildings, I mean just one murusade family owns more hotels than this collection of camel humpers in the whole of northern somalia, still boasting about the hospital like ambassador that can only compete in a small pond like all idoor machinations, your women are already lining up maka al mukarama road from 9 pm in diraacs asking every passing car where they are going and why dont they go their with them.
Beesha kuwait has MULLAH on a scale that the HG called them kuwait for what they managed to steal from them, what would they have gotten if they had done the same in your part of a small town called hargeisa? probably at least a dozen pocket radios that even your children use to listen to the BBC and that's it.

I would say they would have taken the women but something cant be stolen that is willingly given.

But anyway this is the net and any one can grow balls the size of vietnam on here the diffrence between you and me is that I will be dunking my average sized ones down the throat of a fat musse careh hoe tonight who is currently searching for a job in xamar and performs expert fellatio in the mean while to men who actually can get it up...... please stick around I will give you the blow by blow later on.

Until then our politics is our politics, and yours is ours as well, that is the natural order of things when you step out of your fatuos circle of children and old men rehearsing 100 year old poems of how it took weeks to get shoe polish out of their teeth. :stylin:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Does Berbera + Burco = Dayniile ?

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:29 am

:wow: I don't know what's sadder, the hate and jealousy of an occupied people or that no matter what a Hutu does, he will always use us as a measuring stick for any percived success of theirs. If you can call a huge zoological population a success that is.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.