Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ranking clans in terms of Historical richness

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ranking clans in terms of Historical richness

Postby hydrogen » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:48 pm

East Africa is ran by Ogaden. There is no doubt that. A decade ago you were called shaadh diid because you preferred to roam in the jungles naked. :lol: on top of being very unfortunate for having being born as a hawiye, you are a homo so you are actually a level below the other hawiyes.
Ogaden is interchangeable with Oromo so it must be a numbers thing, and yes I'm sure we're so bad and uncivilized to a point where thousands of hateful threads have been dedicated to us :lol: :lol:

Hate is cheaper than respect but then again what more do you expect from a refugee "Darood" :lol:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:08 am

Home and hawiye. It cant get any lower than that.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:10 am

Home and hawiye. It cant get any lower than that.
If anyone is homo, it's the 'cagdheers' :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:46 am

:lol: :lol:

Meta waad ceboowdey. Next time you think of insulting a woman by calling her hormonal/emotional, remember this thread

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:34 am

Did this Doqonki Ogaden just put his fantasy on SNET hoping the masses would swallow it. I bet he just read a Kacaan book.Lool
Wallahi my first reaction after reading this was laugh, I could smell the bitterness of the old MOD afewynes 3 favourite jaahils seeping out of this creatures distorted hatfull lonely single IQ.

Mete, you are a slave today in 3 countries and now your head to someone more powerful. Talking about treachery is not a funny joke when in Occupied Somali galbeed the Doqonki Ogaden is in the position of, father working for the Rastas of the ONLF, The son is working for the occupation and the mother and sister are snitching for the occupation. No other tribe in Somali galbeed is disunited, destructive or disgusting. This is how they have always been. There is a quote where there chief sultan claims to be children of the English queen and this is 1800's. Obviously the English queen must have felt insulted with this statement as the habashi kept on banging then with zero help from the British.
These 3 jaahils with their hate destroyed Somalia and today those same three tribes find themself in the worst position of all tribes on the horn. The Dhulbahnte are so hateful that they can't even agree on the colour of the sky between them whilst being the iidoors best butlers some Majerteen butlers and the left overs are Hawiye butlers. The Marexaan have thrown away the designer suits after running away from boli qaran and are now back in the jungle naked with no direction. They have no leadership and are serving their Hawiye overloads whilst fighting the kikuyu slave foot soldiers who are in Somalia on the side of Kenya against other Somalis.

Doqonki Ogaden don't hate the player sxb. Nobody asked you to be a slave for other countries from the liyo police to the Kenyan project in Jubbaland. Whilst we sit from in 90% of our land and control our destiny. It's alwYs been that way. With or without the British. You and your mad mullah stories are for kids.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:48 am

Ogaden and dhulos on top?
Next time u gonna tell us Satan will enter paradise.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:19 am

Look at these iidoors and xaraan hawiyes trying to change the facts, the history behind the Somali clans, idoors history hardcore asslicking the british is a history and you can even find books of them all over the world.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:23 am

Look at these iidoors and xaraan hawiyes trying to change the facts, the history behind the Somali clans, idoors history hardcore asslicking the british is a history and you can even find books of them all over the world.
Welcome back man.... :up:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:24 am

Haa Ogaden is noble anti-Kuffar clan that fights against kuffars.

Ileey crying for his amir al mumineen Zenawi and he made dua for him during the 3month of mourning:

Axmed Madoobe listening to his boss:

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:28 am

Ahlulbayt-s why do you defend Isaaq?

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:29 am

Hahahahaha me defending these fags is like Mullah Omar defending the followers of Paulus.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:38 am

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:52 am

thanks, how did you know i was thrown in the jail of banned peeps? :lol:

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:58 am

thanks, how did you know i was thrown in the jail of banned peeps? :lol:
I didn't know you were banned.. but i noticed you was not here. let me guess you were banned bc of zubeer's pic..

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:02 am

No no, me and zubeer are cool and i was never behind those exposed picture, it was probably hydrogen or menace, i'm not that fuked up :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.