Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Habesha unveil statue of Sayid Muhamed Abdullah Hassan,

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Habesha unveil statue of Sayid Muhamed Abdullah Hassan,

Postby STARKAST » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:59 am

:lol:

Your region admin works with Habesha state.
Your region actively helps Habesha state with arresting ONLF fighters.
Your region actively hands over dissenters to Habesha state.
Your region actively enslaves you're own people (eydoor) in Hawd while working for Habesha state.

Your region's governess Egal, Riyale and the present stooge were all part of the ' Faqash ' government in the past actively enslaving and killing your own 'Somalilanders'.
The present stooge was the minister of planning for about 5 years. Fail.
You can't make this stuff up.

Eydoor go find something and sell something.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:18 am

:lol:

Your region admin works with Habesha state. My admin works with every admin possible including and not exclusively the Ethiopian state. It doesnt work for it
Your region actively helps Habesha state with arresting ONLF fighters. The ONLF were at the time at war with us so my enemies enemy is my friend
Your region actively hands over dissenters to Habesha state. If you mean the ONLF. See above
Your region actively enslaves you're own people (eydoor) in Hawd while working for Habesha state. Nonsense. Those people in the Hawd and those in Somaliland are the same. I am from the Hawd

Your region's governess Egal, Riyale and the present stooge were all part of the ' Faqash ' government in the past actively enslaving and killing your own 'Somalilanders'.
The present stooge was the minister of planning for about 5 years. Fail. The Afweyne faqash government also killed your people. But we raised it to the ground so a few Isaaq's worked for it but they were out numbere by those fighting it. If all you got is 3 people out of a population of 3 million is not bad.
You can't make this stuff up.

Eydoor go find something and sell something.
now lets look at your zanzibari majerteen tribe and there love for Ethiopia

1, Brought Ethiopia into Somali territory to fight Somali people in the 70's and again in the 90's
2, Your president hands over ONLF fighters willingly even though they are your kablax couins
3, He regards them as none somali let alone darod and has stated it loud and clear. Even my leaders have the shame to keep their mouth shut when dealing repatriating ethiopian somalis out of Somalinimo.
4, Ethiopia doesnt even bother asking you for ONLF. They just go and take them out of your prisons as they please. Never would happen with us.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:46 am

Once again no facts, every one of your leaders were Darod lackies/subordinates, this is a fact, care to dispute it ? So how are you my equal.
The two present hawiye governments have brought in the whole of Africa including Ethio into South Somalia, whats your point, once again stupid points that serve no relevance.
Prisons wtf ? Keep up eydoor like i said find something for me to buy.

How does it feel to pledge tribal allegiance to a region thats roots are from the very superstructure you love to hate ?

:notsure: :dwill:

No ratings. Your boring me wheres x.playa.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:03 am

let me educate you kid....
Fact Ethiopian troops went to Galkacyo prison and took some Ogadens by forse
Fact Your president called Ogadens Ethiopian out of his own mouth.
Fact Your president was the first man to bring Ethiopians into Somalia

Further more you need to differentiate between wishes/dreams and facts. they dont mean the same thing.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:08 am

Says the middle aged man/lady imitating a teenage girl aka hodan. :lupe:

You no credibility.

I don't think you understand something, you government is actively helping habesha state in slaving your own people in the Hawd while bullying Dhulz in Sool ?? :arrow:
Explain boy ?

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:46 am

Gone quiet ?

Back to ma pics now.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.