Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why did Garguurte fire our Ali Mohamed Ghedi

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Re: Why did Garguurte fire our Ali Mohamed Ghedi

Postby GeoSeven » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:47 am

GeoSeven,

Reminds me of the Elders of Zion protocol. I do give the Jeberti author credit for writing such an eloquent piece of fiction. I teared up and wondered which one of my abtiyaal wrote such a wonderful piece of propaganda.

I am tempted to set up a REALHAG twitter handle to counter Liban Gabeyre's nonsense.
Are you sure? :down:

Regardless, such advice is warranted. The President and Dam Jadiid need crafty counselling. A man of design, what Niccolo Machiavelli was to the House of Medici.

Jam Street
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jam Street » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Don't insult the best ever Somali prime minister Mudane Saacid by comparing him to that brainless donkey, Geedi.

I wish all the best for Mudane Saacid.

The`Republic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The`Republic » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:56 pm

The only thing I learned in this forum is how much Abgaal dislike Caasho Xaaji.

BuuloXubeey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BuuloXubeey » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Don't insult the best ever Somali prime minister Mudane Saacid by comparing him to that brainless donkey, Geedi.

I wish all the best for Mudane Saacid.
:up:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:12 pm

If anyone saw how Asha cursed at Hawiye PMs when they tried to talk some sense to her husband, then the likes of AW would understand who really got booted out.

lol@ HG owning half of Mogadishu. I guess you have not been to Mogadishu.
:lol: :lol:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:07 pm

The only thing I learned in this forum is how much Abgaal dislike Caasho Xaaji.

No one dislikes your Eedo so don't flatter urself. ;)

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 am

I actually wished Sarirdoon would have stayed on as PM. The guy's passive approach meant that JBL was created without major hurdles.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:11 am

I actually wished Sarirdoon would have stayed on as PM. The guy's passive approach meant that JBL was created without major hurdles.
As long as Interior Minister Guled stays in his position, then there will be no hurdles. If he goes, then good luck

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:40 am

If anyone saw how Asha cursed at Hawiye PMs when they tried to talk some sense to her husband, then the likes of AW would understand who really got booted out.

lol@ HG owning half of Mogadishu. I guess you have not been to Mogadishu.
Blue,

Lets us see if Hassan can get a more compliant PM than Saacid. Things were going so well before Hassan snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. The Hawiye Mps needed to look out for the long term viability of the agenda rather than let this become down to a public spectacle. Saacid was a scapegoat for the failures of this government including the very public embarrassment over the Central bank fiasco orchestrated from the President's office.

The new PM will be much more assertive, emboldened by the fact he knows he won't be let go so quickly without costing the President dearly, and Hassan will fondly remember how good a PM Saacid was.
Don't think so. Pres will only remember how Asha cried out.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:58 am

Blue,

The next pick will not be as accommodating as Saacid and will enjoy the support of tolkiis who will push him to lobby hard for them.

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Your BS starts and dies in Xamar, where you can't even go swimming without your Adoon boyfriends.

Postby oxymoron » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:48 am

Blue,

The next pick will not be as accommodating as Saacid and will enjoy the support of tolkiis who will push him to lobby hard for them.
What you so scared off? :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.