Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jigjiga Once Again Brings Together Top Somali Leadership....

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Jigjiga Once Again Brings Together Top Somali Leadership

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Kud ka Guur oo Qanjo u Guur :idea:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Khalid Ali,

Adeero Siilanyo paying visit and celebrating an Ethiopia Unity Day, when average Somali houses, including your sand dwellers of Gashamo, Harshin and Aware, are divided in all levels of life doesn't make Silanyo to ring recognition, or achieve a sovereignty over all over landers.

Siilanyo need to reassess his priority and look forward to other Somali leaders around him and beat these tribal interests to dust and bring Somalis to his turf and make 1000 aqal Somali for the guests as Iley did, and let them to join him, or sign the divorce letters formally. Running to Iley and sleeping with Agames will not grant you the imminent interest you hope to achieve.

Else, let leaders of beesha dhexe be prepared to be subjugated and humiliated by the same Iley and Agame that they dance with in tents of Jijiga.

The more your leaders ally with Iley and his masters, the less likely that beesha will smell breath of recognition. Instead, just as Aminarts put it, Siilanto will remain as regional president of Killil 16 and it will be too late to reverse the course.

Allow maryooley midnimo, iyo towfiiqsii.

Farancab u cannot advise us Ogadens who are opposed to our Independence and quest for statehood cannot advise us what to do , as it currently stands we will not reconcile Somalia nor will we point our guns against the Xabashis , bot the isaaqs in Ethiopia and the isaaqs in Somaliland are connected and the isaaqs in Ethiopia fought also for Somaliland , one day we will fight for the isaaqs under Ethiopia , the stronger somaliland gets the bigger voice they the isaaqs in ethiopia can get. You just want us to fight your battles for you and that we unite with the walanweyns never gonna happen This is our long term policy we will deal with the xabashis on our own terms when we in the eyes of the international community legitimize our maandeeq, the isaaqs in Ethiopia are in full agreement , the isaaqs in the diaspora both Somalilanders and those from Ethiopia fund the Hawd council group to raise awareness for the isaaqs in Ethiopia. Somaliland speaks for the isaaqs in Ethiopia when ever ileey and the his militia attack isaaqs we wont hesitate to cross the border and defend them, the same way the isaaq hawdians crossed the border and fight the sna in somaliland. We Somalilanders have priorities. For now we will use the TPLF for our own interests, the same way we used the derg to bring down Maxammad afweyne :lol: Somaliland first the rest second Ileey nor the Ethiopians as it stands today form a threat to Somaliland , our energy is focused how to Kill the cancerous union with Somalia in the eyes of the world. We are building Somaliland as it stands and time is on our hands. Once geelu noo dhalo oo calankayaga meel walba laga taago trust me our focus will be on Awara harshin daroor harte sheikha danood teferi ber and awbare for our gadabuursi brothers. But first thing first meydkan la na dabo wado wa inan iska jarna called Somalia

In the mean time

we will sing Abebayehosh
That Amhar in your post is singing about Anjera, and swears on the unity of Ethios though he just belongs to an ethnic out of the 83 ethnics. You enjoying and singing with a man who understands what unity is, when you are proud of destroying your own house. Some times the habasha blood in you speaks loader than the Somali one. Waxaad ka keentay abtiyaasha, si kale ma leh.

That said, dropping my earlier suggestions of UNITED SOMALI HOUSE, will inherit you a UNITED ETHIO HOUSE celebrated in Hargeysa most likely very next years. Sure it only depends Iley and his boss to command Silanyo to prepare for it, hosting similar event of the one happening in Jijiga.

I'm just waiting the day, you would cry for Somaliness, and regret all these hatred filled posts of yours with the aim of tribal ambitions of a never coming recognition. Adeerow, is daba qabo, intay goori goor tahay.

Allow ma u sheegay, kadaa ma ku irri. :D :som: :up:

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:29 pm

In the mean time

we will sing Abebayehosh

That Amhar in your post is singing about Anjera, and swears on the unity of Ethios though he just belongs to an ethnic out of the 83 ethnics. You enjoying and singing with a man who understands what units is, when you are proud of destroying your own house. Some times the habasha blood in you speaks loader than the Somali one. Waxaad ka keentay abtiyaasha, si kale ma leh.
:lol: :lol:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Saaxib i dont fall for your Qiiro Somali iyo waxyalahaas :lol: , The Amxaar i know how to deal with him he forms no threat to me whats so ever , i have never destroyed my own house other Zumalis did your people did :lol: Your people destroyed my house particularly your uncle General Adan gabyow who claimed he has defeated iidoor something his people were dreaming about for 1000s of years. The whole reason why we united with the walanweyns was to get back the hawd and reserve region given to Xayle Sallasie and we sacrificed our sovereignty for the cause. Festivals to be held in hargeisa no problem the Xabashi is not our problem now the walanweyns are and other Zumalis once we get rid of that we can deal and is xisaabtan with the Amxaar, in the mean time

we will sing Ethiopia Semi Abyssinia sama wime ba ey

Trust me i will never call for Somalinimo i think its a farce notion just to withhold Somaliland from its right to statehood. :sland:

If you believe your ogadeni wants to free his people from the Tigray , than i am not stopping you from attacking the xabashi , but i will not help you nor can you launch attacks from my country , but good luck with your struggle :D :up:

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:07 pm

khalid ali, knowing that you're againt somalia and don't want to ever be with somalia, would you (somaliland) unite with ogadenia/somali galbeed as one country if kililka shanaad leaves ethiopia in a referendum?

NO
why? :lol:
He doesn't want more Daroods :lol:

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:10 pm

:lol:

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Bingo! if anything he would only allow the Isaaqs across the border to join SL. :lol:

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Last edited by Somali-Transporter on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:28 pm

Bingo! if anything he would only allow the Isaaqs across the border to join SL. :lol:
:lol:

Faranacab
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Faranacab » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Festivals to be held in hargeisa no problem the Xabashi is not our problem now the walanweyns are and other Zumalis once we get rid of that we can deal and is xisaabtan with the Amxaar, in the mean time..
In the mean time, you and your leaders have to report to Iley, the Gabyow of this era according to your tribal mentality, and he has enough of you to chase around.
Trust me i will never call for Somalinimo i think its a farce notion just to withhold Somaliland from its right to statehood. :sland:
You're Khalid Ali, and you speak from both sides of the cheek, just like that dhanxiir of yours. You don't want admit, but it is in you. You still have Somalinimo. The tiny triangle of Burco, Berbera and Hargeisa will not grant you UN seat, so you better live and die as a Somali, who is proud of dadkiisa.
If you believe your ogadeni wants to free his people from the Tigray , than i am not stopping you from attacking the xabashi , but i will not help you nor can you launch attacks from my country , but good luck with your struggle :
Now that you bring this, noble and pure Somali (geeljires) are on the line, and never stop slapping lost Agames back to that place in your last Habashi song. They are capable of keeping the enemy at bay till they grow stronger. Your likes are good at nothing except vomiting in every Somali forum that exist in this planet.

The day, these Geeljires ring freedom, is the very day you'll miss Ahmari songs, till then keep your Marvish warm. :D :som: :up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Report what exactly to Ileey this whole ileey of yours is overrated he is no problem to us he is only a problem when he attacks isaaqs in Ethiopia, just to boost the ego of his ogaden tribe and their status with in Ethiopia. Its not the size of a territory that gets recognition or not, Somaliland has enough territory of its own. We were once on the fore front of this so called Somalinimo farce i call it Somalidhimo because Somalinimo only kills Somalis, but we were also the people who exposed the false concept of Somali statehood and brought it to its knees and exposed its very weakness to all the peoples of the Horn of Africa. We exposed the Tribalistic WSLF, my friend we will not rescue you from the shackles of the Xabashis, you have to fight your own battles we will meet the Amxaaar on our terms we will not form an alliance with you. Go to the Hawiye ask for assistance if you love waving the :som: maybe ciiidan amisom bay ku so diiri :lol: and let me know if they are willing to help you. You support Jubba land because of tribal affiliation correct :lol: hadana waxad iska dhigaysa nin Somali jecel lol, And use Xabashis as scare tactics saaxib i am iidoor aniga xabashi igu ma badjin kartid.and your so called ileey is a small cat he will be replaced by another one by his overlords and your gabyow was chased away from Somalia. But i am not against your ONLF struggle fali tafadaal if you going to fight the Amxaar why not be my guests , go kill them but anaga hanugu xoqan, aslong as you promote the cancerous union and belittle Somaliland its aspirations, asxaan haa ka filan reer Somaliland in the mean time we will sing.

Somaliland interest first
Somaliland prosperity first
This will help isaaqs and gadabuursis in Ethiopia to
When Somaliland flourishes and becomes its own nations in the eyes of the entire international community.
We will deal and fight for the rights of the isaaqs and gadabuursi in Ethiopia.

Ogadenow idinkuna tiina wattta :mrgreen:
Last edited by Khalid Ali on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Wasn't not too long ago when Liyu Police whooped some Isaaqs in the Hawd and elderly silanyo complained to Zenawi and Zenawi told him to fight your battles?

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Wtf is liyu police

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:43 pm

I would have told you if you weren't makhnuuth . Nacalaa

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Wasn't not too long ago when Liyu Police whooped some Isaaqs in the Hawd and elderly silanyo complained to Zenawi and Zenawi told him to fight your battles?
The isaaq militia in hawd killed more than 25 liyuu militia SL police forces gave their guns to the militia and they crossed the border and gave some ass kicking , cakaaranews ileeys website went wild. Any way Ileey went to gaashaamo he made peace with the isaaq militia and released the prisoners there haven't been any clahses for more than 8 months now between the isaaqs asnd liyu in Ethiopia
Last edited by Khalid Ali on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.