Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Khawaarijta Biyamaal crushed in battles

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Your BS starts and dies in Xamar, where you can't even go swimming without your Adoon boyfriends.

Re: Khawaarijta Biyamaal crushed in battles

Postby oxymoron » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:35 am

On Behalf of Biyamaal this is pure Jihad Allah is on their side, for goodness sake their fighting Habar Gidir from Mudug. Inshallah we will continue to pushed these fucker South and Biyamaal can finished them off there. :stylin:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:44 am

All of HG is fighting a sub sub clan of Biyamaal and you're still getting defeated despite the fact that you have heavy weaponry that belongs to the government of Somalia. :lol:

A lie thats been regurgitated on this forum is that all of Biyamaal is fighting and that's nothing but nonsense. The Gaadsan that live in Hawd all the way to the outskirts of Gedo (some even residing within Gedo) are not fighting HG. The various Biyamaal subclans in Jubbada Dhexe and Jubbada Hoose are not fighting HG, heck not even all of Biyamaal in Shabeellada hoose are fighting HG. :lol:
Isaaq supporting fellow Dir :lupe:

No need to lie though. We know it's more likely a family within a reer of Cayr fighting Biyomaal than the other way round.

I'm not the one who have been regurgitating the same lies on this forum now if you don't believe me disprove my statement.
HG had the chance of living in peace with the clans of Shabeellada hoose because the inter-riverine people are known for their hospitality. These are the same people who fed the entire Somali republic and during the various droughts during 70's and 80's they helped resettle their Somali kin from other regions giving them farmland, teaching them farming aswell as a giving every man above 17 a gabadh so that he could settle down and have a family of his own. They've been suffering at the hands of geeljires with a completely different mindset and I'm glad that the entire region is standing together and yes I support them.

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:50 am

All of HG is fighting a sub sub clan of Biyamaal and you're still getting defeated despite the fact that you have heavy weaponry that belongs to the government of Somalia. :lol:

A lie thats been regurgitated on this forum is that all of Biyamaal is fighting and that's nothing but nonsense. The Gaadsan that live in Hawd all the way to the outskirts of Gedo (some even residing within Gedo) are not fighting HG. The various Biyamaal subclans in Jubbada Dhexe and Jubbada Hoose are not fighting HG, heck not even all of Biyamaal in Shabeellada hoose are fighting HG. :lol:
Isaaq supporting fellow Dir :lupe:

No need to lie though. We know it's more likely a family within a reer of Cayr fighting Biyomaal than the other way round.

I'm not the one who have been regurgitating the same lies on this forum now if you don't believe me disprove my statement.
HG had the chance of living in peace with the clans of Shabeellada hoose because the inter-riverine people are known for their hospitality. These are the same people who fed the entire Somali republic and during the various droughts during 70's and 80's they helped resettle their Somali kin from other regions giving them farmland, teaching them farming aswell as a giving every man above 17 a gabadh so that he could settle down and have a family of his own. They've been suffering at the hands of geeljires with a completely different mindset and I'm glad that the entire region is standing together and yes I support them.
Fuck them. If all of S/hoose is not owned by us in the short term, it will be in the long term. They don't really have a f-king choice to be honest. The farms ours and they will work on them for us, simple. It's not rocket science. Who wants a "gabadh" from them? The only girls they have which are useful are ones who will work on our farms and increase our profits.

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:12 am

Then I suggest you buy a one way ticket, pick up arms and die like a labeeb because being a keyboard warrior won't get you any farms..

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 am

Then I suggest you buy a one way ticket, pick up arms and die like a labeeb because being a keyboard warrior won't get you any farms..
They are already being whooped why would I do anything :eat:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:24 am

Biyamaal is the only loser here.
There is no clan more stubborn than Cayr. They fight till death :up:
Biyamaal is under siege. Cayr above them and Cayr below them.
Dhulkii ayaa ciriiri ku noqday beesha biyamaal 8-)

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:25 am

It's the opposite and news reports from that region verifies what I've been saying all along.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:28 am

Sorry meyle you cant gurmad your dir brothers 8-)
We showing them who is the boss.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:32 am

From what I heard...the moryaans will soon be cleansed from the majority of the region.
The plan to take over Xamarweyne/Shungaali abandoned houses, is designed to provide somewhere for the moryaans to settle once they`ve been expelled from S Hoose.

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:33 am

From what I heard...the moryaans will soon be cleansed from the majority of the region.
The plan to take over Xamarweyne/Shungaali abandoned houses, is designed to provide somewhere for the moryaans to settle once they`ve been expelled from S Hoose.
:lol: :lol:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:35 am

They don't need gurmad because it's not even all of Biyamaal in Shabeellada Hoose fighting and they're still holding it down. Forget about the ones living in Jubboyinka and Ethiopia.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:35 am

missplaced priorities lascanood is under occupation

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:36 am

It was announced by the "Govt" this week.

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:39 am

Exotic fruits, greenery, luscious scenery

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:40 am

Can't wait to buy my own farm there

Image]

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.