Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dam Jadiid vs. A Man Who Is...

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tonymontana11
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Dam Jadiid vs. A Man Who Is...

Postby Tonymontana11 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:45 pm

Go fuck yourself man, may half jamaican nieces and nephews are beloved to me.

:russ: :russ:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=321610&start=45

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Substance...Ximjimmale...republic et al......You can all apologise to me in your own time.
PM me if you don't wanna do it publicly. 8-)

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:21 pm

:lol: thread, but sub human is pushing it got a few hutu dimes in the black book, chill out with the explicit hard talk.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Substance...Ximjimmale...republic et al......You can all apologise to me in your own time.
I'm not sure if I understand, what are you talking about?

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:04 pm

I don't know who exactly mentioned it, but they were right when they were saying Damul Jadiid were working underground and making their influence in Somalia's polical dynamics when clans were warring and plundering resources.

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:03 am

Go fuck yourself man, may half jamaican nieces and nephews are beloved to me.

:russ: :russ:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=321610&start=45
:whoo: :lupe:

CaliCaato

Postby CaliCaato » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:48 am

Truth hurts eh nigger? Your a Hawiye a subhuman, your incapable to lead yourself let alone lead others. Once a former Italian maid and today nothing but a savage.
:Heh: :Heh: War this is what i have been preaching the whole time. Hutu naareed cawaan weeye.
but to be a Hawiye nigger like me is to be like Hamlet without the fancy poesy;

but to be a Hawiye nigger like me is to be a nowhere nigger;

but to be a Hawiye nigger like me is to be a nobody with nowhere to go
:wow: if only every hutu knew their place like professor Togane.

Bermooda
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Bermooda » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:23 am

Hutuking your are the cross-dressing version of Snet. Multiple accounts just to diss different clans. I thought you lived in Amsterdam ninyahoow calm yourself and hit the nearest coffee shop :comeon:

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am

:lol:

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:40 am

Guys this isn't about tribes. Some of the most powerful people in Dam Jadiid are Marehan.
:deadrose: :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:30 pm

You gotta love these clowns.
According to them....Marehan dominate Al Shaab, Al Sunha, Damn Jadiid, SNA, SFG and everything from here to eternity. :childplease:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:27 pm

You gotta love these clowns.
According to them....Marehan dominate Al Shaab, Al Sunha, Damn Jadiid, SNA, SFG and everything from here to eternity. :childplease:
Well it's reality, you will even find Marehan spearheading the 6 region adminstation in Baydhabo (Maxamuud Sayid Adan) :lol: In essence without Marehan Somalia is nothing. :eat:

oxymoron
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Your BS starts and dies in Xamar, where you can't even go swimming without your Adoon boyfriends.

Postby oxymoron » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Dam Jadiid vs. A Man Who Is...

Smarter than them
More Cosmopolitan than them
Savvy then them
Better connected than them
More Professional than them
Strategic thinker than them
Experienced than them

Why pick a man with the qualities of Dr Abdiwali Sheekh Ahmed, ESPECIALLY after seeing how Gentleman and Compromising Saacid Shirdoon was thrown under the bus, and expect this man would not shake things up?

It makes no sense to me. They settled on him BECAUSE of his qualities; both for what he can provide in momentum to the government and the confidence his naming will bring to the international community.

How then do you expect this man to not practice the qualities you saw in him---namely being an executive who plans, runs, and executes things and has executed projects worth more than Somalia made in 60 years?

Makes no sense. It is so early in the game with his name that Dam Jadiid is totally without any support against the PM and the PM has ALREADY announced what kind of leadership he will bring after he decided to wage war on the cabinet----something Dam Jadiid thought would be decided in 2 minutes in the President's office.

The PM has the Constitution on his side and it gives him almost all the government's powers. The rest belong to the Ministers and naming them is a way to say I own this government. Abdiwali has chosen to get a government that works under HIS control.

Under Saacid's tenure, Dam Jadiid was the driver and front and center.

Under's Abdiwali's tenure, Dam Jadiid at best will be behind the driver in second place and at worst behind the bus.

LOL Temper tantrums before reality sets in. The same boring arguments " he has the support of the constitution" " the parliament will rescue him" & endless tirade of utter bull. Just like the other PM got humiliated in the parliament, this guy will suffer a worse fate if he doesn't know his limitations & do what he's told.

:whoo: :ohhh: :snoop: :tocry: :dead:

If I was The`Republic, I would never ever ever show my face again on Somalinet, nor ever talk politics ever again. Talk about total humiliation.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 am

^^

The only humiliation is You having to cheer lead others, out of Your jealousy/envy of the PM post not going to a Plander. For goodness sake do something with Your life, You've been bitching nonstop for a year and a half, this isn't a good look. Its game over, so get some fresh air and focus on Gaas and the desert state. Via :lol:

Twisted_Logic
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Speaking up against Somalinet's tolerance for Al Qaida Loyalists

Postby Twisted_Logic » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:40 am

Lol Lady_Nas is mad because as he predicted an MJ hasn't been nominated for the PM position. This is just a deflection of shame on his part LOL!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.