Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

President of Khaatumo State meets with PM of Somalia-pics

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

President of Khaatumo State meets with PM of Somalia-pics

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 pm

The president of Khaatumo State of Somalia met with the Prime Minister of Somalia later last month. They were negotiating the future of the Sool, Sanaag and Western Togdheer also known as Cayn. :up: :som:

Madaxweynaha Khaatumo Maxmed Jaamac Indha Sheel iyo waftida uu hogaaminayo ayaa kulan la qaaday Raysal Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Mudane Cabdiwali Shiikh Axmed,kulan oo layskula soo qaaday xaaladda guud ee Soomaaliya iyo gaar ahaan xaaladda gobolda maamul goboleedka Khaatumo.

Madaxweynaha Khaatumo oo sidiiran loogu soo dhaweeyey xafiiska Raysal wasaaraha ayaa ka xogwaramay xaalada deegaanka Khaatumo isaga oo sheegay in maamul goboleedka Khaatumo hawlo badan wax ka qabtay xilliganna isu diyaarinayo shirweyne balaadhan oo xukuumad rasmiya oo uu yeesho maamulka Khaatumo looga dhawaaqi doono.

Madaxweynaha Khaatumo waxa kale oo uu ka warbiyey xaaladdaha ka taagan deegaanka Khatumo isaga oo sheegay in ay midnimada Soomaaliyeed u taagan yihiin , maamulada hareeraha ka xigana jecel yihiin in ay daris wanaag kuwada noolaadaan, wuxuuna madaxweyne Indha sheel sheegay in ay lagama maarmaantahay in la taageero qofkii u taagan midanimada Soomaaliyeed.

HALKAN DHEGAYSO KULANKA MADAXDA+WAXA LAYS DHAFSADAY
Dhinaca kale Raysal wasaaraha Soomaaliya Cabdiwali Shiikh Axmed ayaa waxa uu sheegay in uu aad ugu faraxsan yahay la kulanka madaxweynaha dawladgoboleedka Khaatumo isla markaana uu aad u soo dhaweynayo watiga iyo madaxweynaha Khaatumo, wuxuuna sheegay in ay dhinacooda diyaar u yihiin in layska kaashado xoojinta midnimada iyo dawlada Soomaaliya oo gaadha dhamaan dalka Soomaaliya.

Madaxweyne Maxmed Jaamac Indha Sheel iyo watiga uu hogaaminayo ayaa waxa ay muddooyinkanba ku sugnaayeen magaalada muqdisho iyaga oo hore ula kulmay Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya Xasan Shiikh Maxamuud iyo guddoomiyaha baarlamaanka Mudane Jawaari.

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: President of Khaatumo State meets with PM of Somalia-pic

Postby Warabaha » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Why do dhulo think they speak for warsengali

SomaliDefenceCouncil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SomaliDefenceCouncil » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 pm

Come on Ugaas XimanJaale Sool, Snaag and Cayn belongs to Somaliland, Lascanood is a Isaac city.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 pm

Come on Ugaas XimanJaale Sool, Snaag and Cayn belongs to Somaliland, Lascanood is a Isaac city.
Sxb our goal is SOMALIA. The secessionist are not our friends but rather our political enemies. You should refrain your grudges with my Daarood cousins for the sake of Somalia. :up: :som:

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:40 pm

Sxb our goal is SOMALIA. The secessionist are not our friends but rather our political enemies. You should refrain your grudges with my Daarood cousins for the sake of Somalia. :up: :som:
brother have you logged on to your other account accidentally

SomaliDefenceCouncil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SomaliDefenceCouncil » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:41 pm

Come on Ugaas XimanJaale these mini lax lax's are more closely related to the Futo Weyn Mjs than YOU. I don't see Futo Weyn Mjs trying to help these people.

Please Ugaas XimanJaale just let these kastumo people die and be forgotten.

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Are you schizophrenic

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Come on Ugaas XimanJaale these mini lax lax's are more closely related to the Futo Weyn Mjs than YOU. I don't see Futo Weyn Mjs trying to help these people.

How do you expect us to rebuild Somalia and create a strong country whilst hating on our fellow people that want a united Somalia. Unlike the secessionist the people of Khaaatumo want a united Somalia. So you should respect them for this.

Don't be blinded by tribal hatred brother. Wallahi we will forever be a poor failed state. :up:

Would you rather support people that want misery for you and want to break the country into pieces or would you instead support people that are noble and fighting for the unity of Somalia. I know who I would choose, and that is the noble people of Khaatumo. :up:

SomaliDefenceCouncil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SomaliDefenceCouncil » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm

How do you expect us to rebuild Somalia and create a strong country whilst hating on our fellow people that want a united Somalia. Unlike the secessionist the people of Khaaatumo want a united Somalia. So you should respect them for this.

Don't be blinded by tribal hatred brother. Wallahi we will forever be a poor failed state. :up:

Would you rather support people that want misery for you and want to break the country into pieces or would you instead support people that are noble and fighting for the unity of Somalia. I know who I would choose, and that is the noble people of Khaatumo. :up:

Ugaas XimanJaale Kastumo people all need to die, if the Isaacs don't finish them off than I will.

Believe me Somalia doesn't need them, these people are pussies and gaalo raac. SNM is doing the work we were supposed to do which means one less headache for us.

Kastumo are the whores of the gorilla Mj, the quicker SNM finishes them off the better for all of us, everybody is a winner.

Don't fall for their crap abt loving Somalia, they've sided with anti-somalia agenda's like forever.

Beside's its shameful for us to be involved when the Futo weyn's 5 mins away ain't helping them.

All Somalia needs is Sade, Hawiye and Rahaweyne, we are the true sons of Somalia, lets just concentrate on our real interest :stylin:

BoholKing
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BoholKing » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:06 pm

When will baldy Cabdiweli help his people being butchered in Kismaayo everyday? I don't think Khatuumo will place
their hopes on a man that failed his people.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:28 pm

trust me guys these kastuumo loosers hate the word UNION in every level. union starts from the family, clan, tribe ethnicity neighbors then the whole nation and so on until its continental level. dhulbahante's case is different. it deteroriated when kastuumo emerged. i swear today there are thousands of dhulbahante families each member supports different group or government. for example a garaad or cheif supports kastuumo and his son and brother are ministers in hargeisa and garowe. i know a young man who is obsessed with kastuumo but his father is well known general in the somaliland army.

kastuumo does not like warsangeli, does not like isaaq does not like mj, they even hate harti more than what they call iidoor and they failed to unite dhulbahante. how can somebody talk about somali unity while he can not manage to unite his own family let alone his clan? ?. seriously! you may say isaaqs are the ones dividing somalis but look we are atleast keeping all different NOTHERNERS together under the control of one single central government and thats not easy task.

every day we pay a lot of heavy prize of life and property to keep that unity while the south can not even protect their own leadees. its not fair how somalis ignore our role of protecting somali unity. only we have managed to put different large self hating clans under control using our own meager resourses. but president hassan is struggling to unite abgal and hawiye with all those amisom forces. look how his weak government is trying to destabilize our country supporting the kastuumo rebels. are we wrong if we do the same and support the 6 region south western state! ? are we wrong if we support alshabaab against him? he must stop this.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:19 am

http://hiiraan.com/op4/2014/apr/53912/b ... _type.aspx

Khatumo only hope is amisom soon they will free them sland already a federal state

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.