Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

usc/snm members could end up in hellfire.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: usc/snm members could end up in hellfire.

Postby abdikarim86 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Its true though. Islam doesn't allow rebel movements to overthrow fellow Muslims no matter how ruthless he is. The overthrow of Siad Barre was basically against Islam

I am,

Abdi "They are all sinners" Johnson
The emphasis on Muslim ;)

What are you going to claim now faqash twat,
That the Communist regime which had a disdain
for Islam ...was Muslim?

It is not even beneath these people to
use our Religion for their cheap political ends

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:30 pm

LOL. If you think for a second I was trying to defend a criminal military dictatorship you are clueless

I was attacking religion to show how ridiculous religion is. Religion sees people fighting oppression as sinners

I am,

Abdi "I am not in the business of defending despots" Johnson

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:34 pm

If you got a problem with religion fine but please keep it to yourself, I don't like fat Canadian Somalis insulting and making derogatory remarks about my religion. Just keep to politics man.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Ill say whatever I want little one. I didn't attack your faith, but all faiths.

I am,

Abdi "Notice my choice of language" Johnson

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Actually what slave of Johnson is saying is true

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Geez. Would you like it if I attacked your atheist beliefs. And who the hell are you to call me ' little one'. It's you who's the kid.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Freedom of belief, if you don't like it tough.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Attack it. I believe in freedom of speeh. I will not stop you from speaking your mind. I will not execute you

I am,

Abdi "You are as free as a bird" Johnson

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Can't be bothered but do me a favor. Go on youtube and type dr zakir naik speeches. Just watch it. Im too busy on Netflix to argue with you kid.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:01 pm

You're not on Netflix otherwise you wouldn't be on here

I am,

Abdi "You started the arguing" Johnson

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Religious Islamic scholars were killed by siad bare and they were amongst his biggest opponents. The same is true for many of the other arab dictatorships.speaking out against an oppressive ruler is considered a noble act in islam.when a rebellion is permissible and weighing up the advantages of it is an academic subject which Islamic scholars have written books on. Of course some of us like us the muddy the waters by injecting qabil into the debate.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Mr Johnson I personally have no problems with your beliefs -its your life and if you chose to ignorance, it will be you alone taking that long walk to hell. But its offensive and truthfully unnecessary for you to use your welcome on this forum in order to preach your questionable godless beliefs like some evangelical christian.

I have friends who use to be muslims and they seem to share a single theme which is; being ashamed of who they are. They all want to be like the godless white man and discarding Islam to them equals being somehow smarter than your average muslim. You useful have the exact same symptoms, with your slave name and cult like obsession with with religion.

I also find it very fascinating who when people leave Islam be it you or any of the other Atheist you spend more time talking about the religion than you when you was a muslim. Had you spent this amount of time reading and learning, I'm sure all those questions that started the doubts about the practical sense of Islam in your head would have been figured out. But, the truth today is you no longer belief in Islam and after leaving you should be running away from anything to do with it.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Scholars have said its haram to over throw rulers thats why qatar,kuwait,uae,saudis dont have rebel groups scholars in these states have educated the ppl :up:

And this statement is referenced from
The chronicals of a self hating faqash moron.
Book released will be
sponsored by second hand somali blue flag toilet rolls

in stores now.
dee calanka inoo dhaaf oo faqashta uun ku ekaaw :mrgreen:

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Scholars have said its haram to over throw rulers thats why qatar,kuwait,uae,saudis dont have rebel groups scholars in these states have educated the ppl :up:

And this statement is referenced from
The chronicals of a self hating faqash moron.
Book released will be
sponsored by second hand somali blue flag toilet rolls

in stores now.
dee calanka inoo dhaaf oo faqashta uun ku ekaaw :mrgreen:

sxb anagaa calanka idin siinay so maha, why can't we use it since we made it

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Mr Johnson I personally have no problems with your beliefs -its your life and if you chose to ignorance, it will be you alone taking that long walk to hell. But its offensive and truthfully unnecessary for you to use your welcome on this forum in order to preach your questionable godless beliefs like some evangelical christian.

I have friends who use to be muslims and they seem to share a single theme which is; being ashamed of who they are. They all want to be like the godless white man and discarding Islam to them equals being somehow smarter than your average muslim. You useful have the exact same symptoms, with your slave name and cult like obsession with with religion.

I also find it very fascinating who when people leave Islam be it you or any of the other Atheist you spend more time talking about the religion than you when you was a muslim. Had you spent this amount of time reading and learning, I'm sure all those questions that started the doubts about the practical sense of Islam in your head would have been figured out. But, the truth today is you no longer belief in Islam and after leaving you should be running away from anything to do with it.
I look forward to burning in hell my friend along with USC and SNM

I am,

Abdi "I'll need the tan" Johnson

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.