Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wanlawein to remain failed state beyond 2030

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Wanlawein to remain failed state beyond 2030

Postby waraabe251 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:59 am

i expected a Gif response

manaxe88
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby manaxe88 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:04 pm

you guys seem so obsessed with somalia though you claim you dont give shit of what is going there. :?

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:08 pm

you guys seem so obsessed with somalia though you claim you dont give shit of what is going there. :?

manaxe88
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby manaxe88 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:10 pm

just try for one hour not to mention wanlaeyn or somalia..im sure you will feel free.

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:12 pm

just try for one hour not to mention wanlaeyn or somalia..im sure you will feel free.
we will stop talking about wanlawein when you stop claiming SL

manaxe88
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby manaxe88 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 pm

as individual, i dont talk about SL and wish them the best of luck

waraabe251
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby waraabe251 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:16 pm

as individual, i dont talk about SL and wish them the best of luck
:up:

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Image So what? You will still be part of Somalia in 2030. Good luck spending the rest of your life trying hard to convince people you're different when tbh most non Somalis view you as no different.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:40 pm

Image So what? You will still be part of Somalia in 2030. Good luck spending the rest of your life trying hard to convince people you're different when tbh most non Somalis view you as no different.

How sure are you that Somaliland is part of Somalia or will not be recognized in 2030

Let ma ask you a question what do you prefer
a peaceful Somalia with out Somaliland

Or a ruined Somalia with Somaliland part of Somalia legally from the international community point of view

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:41 pm

xaasid niggaz :down: you will think these cats are from an industrialized nation the way they talk shit
lol don't pay attention to them. Booto iyo hadal kaliya bey meesha ku hayaan

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:10 pm

How sure are you that Somaliland is part of Somalia or will not be recognized in 2030

Or a ruined Somalia with Somaliland part of Somalia legally from the international community point of view
Marques qabyaalad iyo xasad laguma yaqaano laakin it is clear that you and your friend, Hawdian, love the sight of a ruined Somalia regardless of Somaliland's status.

Adigu xaasidnimada iska jooji kolka hore.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 am

these people revel in misery it's a bucur bucayr trait to curse Islam and Wanlawein.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:47 am

Moqdisho is is soo depressing I hate to talk about it. It has it all and If can be the best city in the world, but this city is flat out cursed

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:47 am

You will remain part of Somalia, not because Faarax or Samatar says so, but because genuine international politics won't favor your recognition, it is what it is.

You are the one who stated in a thread regarding 1da luulyo that you're happy Somalia is broken today. People like you wish for continual instability in Mogadishu because it will help you with the recognition clause. Can't blame you tbh, Edna Aadan indicated the same thing in her speech.

Anyway Isaaqiina qabyaalada waa ku seegteen, bal ii sheeg adu iyo Hawdian iyo dadkiina reer Koofurta duraya maxaa dhaqankeena idinka galay oo 24/7 weerar ku haysiin? You have come up with this nonsensical "Bantu, Niiko" mantra which is simply a cultural trait of the Nilotic Jareer farming communities who live with us, we all know too well it has nothing to do with Beesha Hawiye and other mainstream Somali clans in the south. Kaaga sii daran this shady Hawdian character with his pure hypocrisy loves up Ethiopia to the extent he wanted Somaliland under their jurisdiction but has the nerve to call Abdi Iley a tea waiter. If Abdi Iley was Isaaq, Hawdian would be his biggest groupie.

I remember gurey25 saying "we will troll Somalia topics as long as you include Somaliland", horta firstly Somaliland is part of Somalia (or Somali Republic before Xildhiid aka Meyle comes in and bites my head off) legally speaking, nobody on the political platform including HSM has insulted Somaliland either, just because the SFG has not recognized Somaliland you are geared to think we have some sort of hatred for you. The government does not want to be remembered in history for being the entity that fragmented the internal borders of the Somali Republic.

It's funny really. Ethiopia, Kenya and Djibouti have not recognized you and you seem to think they want good for you. Somalia hasn't recognized you yet you think we are your eternal enemies. The former countries do not want to break global regulations and they know they don't have the power invested in them to make such decisions. Somalia does not want to recognize you because of fears of clan balkanisation. "Isaaqa haduu dalka ka go'o, dee qabaailadii way wada go'ayaan nin walba na jamhuuriyad buu isu yeeraya"

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:12 pm

You did not answer my question i said what do you favor more a Somaliland united with Somalia on paper while Somalia remains in ruined or a peaceful Somalia with out Somaliland being part of Somalia on paper, we are always talking about the paper because this is what keeps us together ileen we are not one nation eeh
Second i never said niiko bantu , thats Hawdian thats his opinion i actually like niiko after ramadan its a very nice dance u dont need to feel ashamed for niiko its a nice dance and last but not least Kenya and Ethiopia cannot be compared to Somalia never make that mistake kenya and Ethiopia do not claim our land in their constitution kenya and ethiopia accepts Somaliland passports kenya and ethiopia we have diplomatic offices in those countries Kenya and ethiopia i never worry about them they are not a liability to our interes in the region though i dont agree on Hawdians way of doing politics and attacking the walanweyns on daily bases but on many issues he is right the disintegration of Somalia is already there its just not official ,and ofcourse the international community can never force us to remain one what ever they do eventually we will get what we want and u will have to deal with the divisions of your country we cannot be kept with somalia , just because the rest of the koonfurians want to their separate ways wax isu keen xidha ma jirto. We dont really wish you harm i my self believe in live and let live , if walanweyns stop claiming Somaliland i will be the first congratulate them and shake hand and call it a day walahi oo bilaahi so bil ramadan maha. But in the mean time u will remain our enemies

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.