Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Israel should bomb aljazeera HQ

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Israel should bomb aljazeera HQ

Postby quark » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:58 am

They are only inciting the masses whith intention of them reacting.
I know Palestinians are suffering regardless of whether Aljazeera airs the gruesome pictures which they should advice viewers discretion.They keep on showing clips of poor civilians who are under immense suffering.

But is Aljazeera doing this for the sake of rising awareness of Palestinian suffering? Well I am skeptical.

One thing is for certain Aljazeera is usually used as a platform of incitement from Syria,Libya,Egypt and other ME countries.The HQ is in Doha, tiny Kingdom thinks its a beacon of civility or progressiveness while we know for a fact that they are one of the biggest US allies and if I am not wrong US has a very large military complex in the Kingdom.The Qatari oil and gas is used by US and this indirectly supports Israel occupation in Palestine.
So the question is why does Aljazeera want to incite and play with the muslim emotions what reaction do they want us to exhibit? Mass violent protests or bombing and harming of jews places of worship,businesses etc? Suppose this leads to targetting innocent jews? Will we not be like the Isreali govt?
What I say is not in our name Aljazeera you can shed your crocodile tears alone.

I would advice folks to change channel or turn off the Aljazeera channel and boycott Aljazeera media in totality. Say no to those that thrive in human suffering.

YAA ABEED :lol:

Negro u should be worried about your shit hole country Somalia :MJ:
Where is this @ sxb? :damn:

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 am

They are only inciting the masses whith intention of them reacting.
I know Palestinians are suffering regardless of whether Aljazeera airs the gruesome pictures which they should advice viewers discretion.They keep on showing clips of poor civilians who are under immense suffering.

But is Aljazeera doing this for the sake of rising awareness of Palestinian suffering? Well I am skeptical.

One thing is for certain Aljazeera is usually used as a platform of incitement from Syria,Libya,Egypt and other ME countries.The HQ is in Doha, tiny Kingdom thinks its a beacon of civility or progressiveness while we know for a fact that they are one of the biggest US allies and if I am not wrong US has a very large military complex in the Kingdom.The Qatari oil and gas is used by US and this indirectly supports Israel occupation in Palestine.
So the question is why does Aljazeera want to incite and play with the muslim emotions what reaction do they want us to exhibit? Mass violent protests or bombing and harming of jews places of worship,businesses etc? Suppose this leads to targetting innocent jews? Will we not be like the Isreali govt?
What I say is not in our name Aljazeera you can shed your crocodile tears alone.

I would advice folks to change channel or turn off the Aljazeera channel and boycott Aljazeera media in totality. Say no to those that thrive in human suffering.

YAA ABEED :lol:

Negro u should be worried about your shit hole country Somalia :MJ:
Where is this @ sxb? :damn:
Saudi Arabia sxb.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:41 am

They could ethiopans saudis hate all none whites

TAATIKO
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby TAATIKO » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:47 pm

now ALJ were bombed

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 pm

now ALJ were bombed
:stylin: :dj:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.