Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Israel should bomb aljazeera HQ

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Israel should bomb aljazeera HQ

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:00 am

They are only inciting the masses whith intention of them reacting.
I know Palestinians are suffering regardless of whether Aljazeera airs the gruesome pictures which they should advice viewers discretion.They keep on showing clips of poor civilians who are under immense suffering.

But is Aljazeera doing this for the sake of rising awareness of Palestinian suffering? Well I am skeptical.

One thing is for certain Aljazeera is usually used as a platform of incitement from Syria,Libya,Egypt and other ME countries.The HQ is in Doha, tiny Kingdom thinks its a beacon of civility or progressiveness while we know for a fact that they are one of the biggest US allies and if I am not wrong US has a very large military complex in the Kingdom.The Qatari oil and gas is used by US and this indirectly supports Israel occupation in Palestine.
So the question is why does Aljazeera want to incite and play with the muslim emotions what reaction do they want us to exhibit? Mass violent protests or bombing and harming of jews places of worship,businesses etc? Suppose this leads to targetting innocent jews? Will we not be like the Isreali govt?
What I say is not in our name Aljazeera you can shed your crocodile tears alone.

I would advice folks to change channel or turn off the Aljazeera channel and boycott Aljazeera media in totality. Say no to those that thrive in human suffering.

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Israel should bomb aljazeera HQ

Postby anzeloti » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:28 am

I know Palestinians are suffering regardless of whether Aljazeera airs the gruesome pictures which they should advice viewers discretion.They keep on showing clips of poor civilians who are under immense suffering.

But is Aljazeera doing this for the sake of rising awareness of Palestinian suffering? Well I am skeptical.

One thing is for certain Aljazeera is usually used as a platform of incitement from Syria,Libya,Egypt and other ME countries.The HQ is in Doha, tiny Kingdom thinks its a beacon of civility or progressiveness while we know for a fact that they are one of the biggest US allies and if I am not wrong US has a very large military complex in the Kingdom.The Qatari oil and gas is used by US and this indirectly supports Israel occupation in Palestine.
So the question is why does Aljazeera want to incite and play with the muslim emotions what reaction do they want us to exhibit? Mass violent protests or bombing and harming of jews places of worship,businesses etc? Suppose this leads to targetting innocent jews? Will we not be like the Isreali govt?
What I say is not in our name Aljazeera you can shed your crocodile tears alone.

I would advice folks to change channel or turn off the Aljazeera channel and boycott Aljazeera media in totality. Say no to those that thrive in human suffering.

YAA ABEED :lol:

Negro u should be worried about your shit hole country Somalia :MJ:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 am

Qatar is is the same as any other khaleeji puppet Country but they are slightly better than Saudi, UAE, Kuwait. It goes without saying Qatar is the only Country that poses Israel opposition.

visious
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby visious » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 am

fuck Al-Jazeera the most biased international news network in the world, I dont watch that stupid tv station . Id rather watch Dubai News

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:01 am

fuck Al-Jazeera the most biased international news network in the world, I dont watch that stupid tv station . Id rather watch Dubai News

Who is it biased toward? If anything I think its slanted towards the less represented side.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 am

And which righteous network lives up to your lofty ideal of "unbiased completely non partisan" deliver of glad or gloomy tidings pray tell

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:13 am

Pate you saying this is a reaction in the futility of the situation I feel sxb
Not a big fan of Al Jazeera persay myself
Laakiin the crimes if these Zionist pigs should be exposed by whatever means or medium

visious
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby visious » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:19 am

And which righteous network lives up to your lofty ideal of "unbiased completely non partisan" deliver of glad or gloomy tidings pray tell
Come to think of it.. There are none!

what im saying? Al jazeera English aint that biased

I've made a completely wrong statement in that post :down:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 am

:damn: :dead:

YAA ABEED :lol:

Negro u should be worried about your shit hole country Somalia :MJ:

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 am

Do you think showing the gruesome pics will make the 300million Arabs wake up from slumber? Nay I say.
The blockade in Gaza is by Israel and Egypt.Egypt regards Hamas as a terrorist entity.
I also heard rumours that some Egyptians and Emirati volunteer doctors have been arrested in Gaza after having been caught working with Israeli intelligence informing them of where there is a supposidly stockpile of ammunition.The current bombing of a hospital in Gaza is as a result of their deeds while a Nowegian doctor is putting his life at risk to treat maimed and palestinian civilians on the brink of death.
May Allah cleanse our heart from nifaaq.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:56 am

Israel threatened to close AJ's offices in Jerusalem and Gaza if they don't stop being fair and exposing the holocaust happening right before our eyes.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:02 am

I hear Ruppert Murdoch has a Stake in AJ.But this is just propaganda I guess.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:04 am

I also hear Prince Talal of Saudi has a stake at Fox

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:15 am

I also hear Prince Talal of Saudi has a stake at Fox
This is true bro

He is the second biggest shareholder of Fox after Murdoch :lol:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:19 am

anzeloti,

It just shows You Man.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.