Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IGAD joins UN and EU; essentially says PM here to stay.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: IGAD joins UN and EU; essentially says PM here to stay.

Postby Substance » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Amazed with the sheer tenacity often displayed by these kids in support for their klansmen! One cannot help but wish these Faaraxs found some worthier causes( hopefully one that would benefit the Skinnies as a whole) upon which to expend these excess energies.
You are not fooling any one with your baseless guilt trips. It's true that's clan loyalty exist widely in here but even in those discussions atleast for some of us its important to be backed up with facts; and not blindless support based on clan but rather arguments. It's ironic that you allways appear with your "crocodile tears" when its concern rer gedo; since I believe you suffer from what you are projecting outwardly. Something tells me you would act different if the pm or president was from Puntland.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Amazed with the sheer tenacity often displayed by these kids in support for their klansmen! One cannot help but wish these Faaraxs found some worthier causes( hopefully one that would benefit the Skinnies as a whole) upon which to expend these excess energies.
You are not fooling any one with your baseless guilt trips. It's true that's clan loyalty exist widely in here but even in those discussions atleast for some of us its important to be backed up with facts; and not blindless support based on clan but rather arguments. It's ironic that you allways appear with your "crocodile tears" when its concern rer gedo; since I believe you suffer from what you are projecting outwardly. Something tells me you would act different if the pm or president was from Puntland.
Substance, please stop the qarxis! No need for you to expose me publicly and share with whole world my life long personal crusade against reer Gedo.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:29 am

Substance, please stop the qarxis! No need for you to expose me publicly and share with whole world my life long personal crusade against reer Gedo.
:russ:

Accusing al ustaad barbarossa with baseless coqdad!
:snoop:

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:44 am

I didnt accuse him based on this comment only however im gonna keep tell it like it is or how i view things. You are no different from him in this aspect to be fair thus the need for you to defend him. :lol:

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:54 am

Lol sxb I don't usually defend any person but you get wrong on barbarossa

He's very principled person and exposes every bodys hypocricy including puntlanders.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:10 am

He's very principled person and exposes every bodys hypocricy including puntlanders.
I dont believe that for a second; he is easy one to read; btw hows that motion going on? This is the issue that's relevant.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:13 am

I dont believe that for a second; he is easy one to read; btw hows that motion going on? This is the issue that's relevant.
Bleieve me barbarossa is a very progressive person and has no nomadic mentality at all. Basically he's more clever than any one in this site.

His point was you guys r here making threads on behalf of your clans when will you grow up from this hypocricy!

Then you landed here accusing him of being anti- " reer gedo" :lol:

Even your reaction is narrowly tribal!

About the motion you can see the new thread.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:59 am

I didnt accuse him based on this comment only however im gonna keep tell it like it is or how i view things. You are no different from him in this aspect to be fair thus the need for you to defend him. :lol:
Bro, you are wrong about the brother. He is a class act and above qabyaalad.

I am sure you have never witnessed the brother engaging in qabyaalad and fadhikudirir. So why attack him?

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:04 am

First of all i dont believe in this cultural aspect of inferior or superior cultures; its matter of fact individuals. There are reasons why I can't believe you but since you agree with this fellow and his message let me show you some example.

I supported the president when he was elected. I gave him the benefit of doubt when basic reson told me otherwise? Is the president from my clan? No. But now I'm qabiilste and tribal narrowed :lol: I can go on but I think its not worth it from someone who sees things from one side. You after all went from these boards from "political independent" to centralist to damjadiid groupie to picture analysist and now Sanbaloolshe private cheerleader.

Th reason I'm for the pm and against the president its not because of the pm clan nor president.

I have my reasons why I called out his cuqdad for rer gedo; and I told you its not only based on this thread. You fail to understand this simple text.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:15 am

First of all i dont believe in this cultural aspect of inferior or superior cultures; its matter of fact individuals. There are reasons why I can't believe you but since you agree with this fellow and his message let me show you some example.

I supported the president when he was elected. I gave him the benefit of doubt when basic reson told me otherwise? Is the president from my clan? No. But now I'm qabiilste and tribal narrowed :lol: I can go on but I think its not worth it from someone who sees things from one side. You after all went from these boards from "political independent" to centralist to damjadiid groupie to picture analysist and now Sanbaloolshe private cheerleader.

Th reason I'm for the pm and against the president its not because of the pm clan nor president.

I have my reasons why I called out his cuqdad for rer gedo; and I told you its not only based on this thread. You fail to understand this simple text.
I don't see you that bad but barbarossa is above me and you

I'm ideological and in my deep thoughts I like somalia to be led by professors like samatar, minorities or the islamists

I think you know that the ruling elites have more continental agendas than local agendas

Traditional powers r the typical politician of xamar, puntland aka road map groups

My position from kismayo was clear from day one; recognition for ahmed madobe interms of being an ally as ex islamist

You voltage, murax was all the way against me for predicting these settlements!

Now your saying I'm doing this bc of sanbalolshe lol

Who's sanbalolshe?

I have only seen him two times to help some friend with passport and he told us nothing is yet ready!

I have never asked him about my clan or region!

I don't involve in hiiraan politics and If I need a place I will impose myself through my connections not my clan!

I'm also a good analyst and i only post what's close to the truth

Look IGAD position is different than that of nick kay yet voltage claims being with the pm!

" IGAD encourages Somali-driven solutions to the crisis,’
“Hopes are high that FGS leaders will resolve the difference. IGAD encourages Somali-driven solutions to the crisis,’ noted IGAD envoy who has been in Mogadishu for mediations."

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:11 pm

How can it be "Somali driven", if IGAD are mediating? :?
There is no Somali driven anything in Somalia.....foreigners decide what, when & where anything is to be done.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.