Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

itrah

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

itrah

Postby sahal80 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Not every body :arrow:

I wanna have limited discussion with this guy

I see you believe in this shyt somalitid,hamitid, meditid but before calling the modern egyptians a hamites do you know these people?

Hamitic is a culture and language not a race lol

It can be applied to any african in its historical context!

The modern egyptians are middle eastreners that have mixed and multi-racial origins

From the start, in the pre-dynastic era, egypt was colonized/settled by nilotes from the nile valley that were part of the elongated race wich includes the tutsis and some nilotes

Infact, south sudanese tribes like shelukh and dinka carry E-V20 at 15 percent wich means they r closer to the northern egyptians than you!

Dna testes on 4/7 egyptian mumies have confirmed their nilotic origin!

Southren egyptians have the same phenotype of sudanese, the only difference is their colours wich shows being mixed race!

The northern egyptians have a mediterranean phenotype and body structure, their clade is different too, its E-V2O(35%) carried by the lavantines and reaches its highest frequencies in sinai peninsula

Also r carried by israels, palestins etc

Alexandria was the byzantine and the islamic era capital of egypt so the lower egyptians have close identification with north africa and the levant

Southren/upper egyptians like the somalis carry subclade E-V12 at 40 percent generally

If its true, the saying goes that somalis have one male lineage at 75% but how can you apply the same theory to the egyptians who have a lot of male lineages? Mainly m78 and j1?

J1 is at 30 percent generally in egypt, it can be found more in the south bc they also have another subclade wich is very common with the nubians, beja, habasha and arsi oromo, its J1C3d wich reaches at some sudanes tribes 70%

But egypt has generally the same arabian peninsula subclade of J1C3

This woman is southren egyptian, looks like light skinned sudanese female!

Btw the south r poorer though having the richest ones too but they live in cairo and have farms in the south. Egypt is divded on class bases so this woman is acting or pretenting to be acting in the name of working class!

Uses popular and religious terms to get closer to the mentality of poor people for political reasons lol
http://www.google.com/search?q=%D8%A7%D ... CAYQ_AUoAQ
The girl who interviews her is a northern egyptian

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: itrah

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 pm

I did some research into this and I actually took my DNA test, and it shows that Somalis did come from Egypt around 8,000 years ago, but that was a backwards migration when they originally came from East Africa. We also have a lot of similarity w/ the Berbers of North Africa.

Somalis share more similarity w/ the ancient Egyptians than they do w/ the modern Egyptians.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:52 pm

That map is called m78, a pre-historic subclade!

I'm not denying this theory; egypt as a land but somalis and egypt of pharaohs r not related

The somali subclade is older than the egyptian subclade and dates way back to pre-dynastic egypt.

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Sahal

The southern Egyptians, especially those from the Aswan region, I had seen in Cairo were indistinguishable from their Sundanese neighbours. The only thing you would know an Aswani is he acts like a normal Egyptian, i.e. being too loud, holding hands with his woman in public, etc.

Mida kale, you don't need to consult with genetic studies to know that Egyptians are of a mixed stock by heritage. In the last three millennia they had been subject to various invasions and mass immigrations. Greeks, Romans and later Byzantium, all invaded Egypt and left their genetic mark. Later periods, Muslim Arabs invaded it with a mass Arab migration, arabising the whole country in the process. There were these slave Mamluks from Georgia,Albania etc roaming around and then the Ottoman Turkish rule, all of those impacted the country genetically, I guess. The southern guys from Aswan seem to me the least impacted!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Exactly sxb! They r mixed and have the same features!
Upper egyptians have tropical body shape
Nubians and sacayida(south egyptians)
Sacayida Children
Northern "arab" sudanese tribe
Hussein fahmi from Ialexandria, the dialect in there is quickly spoken like the berber some can't even understand it
Berber is spoken also in there "Berber is spoken along the coastal zone west of Alexandria in the oasis of Siwa"

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:57 pm

They loud bc they r coming from poor background

They r called baltajiya; thugs

In egypt, all the privileges r limited to the northerners specially the media and diplomacy

Ironically egypt was ruled by the southren generals but they ignore their roots as have reached the power through their upper class connections

Take example husni mubarak, his wife is half english/white from upper class family and she introduced him to the influential families.. Saadat too his wife was half english/white

رسائل أهل مصر: رسالة الصعايدة (ملف خاص) | المصري اليوم http://m.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/184929
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehan_Al_Sadat

Nasir was from north but his wife iranian

He nitionalized all the companies bc of his ideology, so the northeners hate him.

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:24 pm

I thought overwhelming majority of Egyptians were loud, at least those I have seen in Cairo. Qaylo weyn :down:
Sahal, do you know the history of Saciidis horta? I know they are poor and do menial jobs in Cairo.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Yeah I know them well!

They seem to be the oldest egyptians

Once I was living in a studio flat and one of them was next to me

While every body was enjoying on his own, he brought with him another 5 guys!

Ironically they all had jobs!

Then why your living in one room against what the contract states?

They drived us mad bc some of them were talking to him from the street and he would replay to them from the window!

Baltajiya indeed!

I dont sympathize with them bc I was brought up by a well-off uncle who regestered me in a french-arabic school then I come to uk and never been to refugee houses, I stayed one month without going to home office...was only getting money and living with a brother and sister.

samatar133
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby samatar133 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:18 pm

:lol: people chatting from window to another for hours in opposing high rising buildings in Cairo :down:.
The most annoying of all is when they hold their wedding ceremonies in the middle of the street, meaning no cars can go in or out of the street for the whole night.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:33 am

That map is called m78, a pre-historic subclade!
I'm not denying this theory; egypt as a land but somalis and egypt of pharaohs r not related
The somali subclade is older than the egyptian subclade and dates way back to pre-dynastic egypt.

Sxb I never said Somalis are originally Egyptian or whatever. The point I'm trying to make is the oldest E1b1b are found in the Horn of Africa. People migrated up, and then Somalis started migrating back down estimated 8,000 years ago.

If Somalis have been in that area for that long then ofcourse there is a relationship to pre-dynastic Egypt. That doesn't mean they are the exact ancient Egyptians, but it does mean there was some sort of relationship and a branchoff. Maybe a group of pre-dynastic Egyptians moved back into the Horn of Africa.

Personally, I don't think Somalis existed 8,000 years ago....maybe not 1,000 years ago.

However, when you look at DNA, it has the longest life and can trace back the longest. Then there is the skeletal/cranial features, then the hair/eyes/skin etc.

Just looking at the ancient Egyptians, it's pretty clear they had the same facial/skeletal structure as the Somalis. Even some of the traditions like "hangool" are still around.

viewtopic.php?t=308683&p=3704456

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:54 am

:lol: people chatting from window to another for hours in opposing high rising buildings in Cairo :down:.
The most annoying of all is when they hold their wedding ceremonies in the middle of the street, meaning no cars can go in or out of the street for the whole night.
:lol: :lol: @from window to window!

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:51 pm

When I did my DNA test I got a couple hits saying I was like 3rd cousin to a few Somalis....one of them was Ogaden I believe.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:18 am

Haye maxa la isku raacay?

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:27 am

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://ar.m ... umaGx8r2IQ
Egyptian govt has made part of beja country a tourist area. Somalis don't know this business though owning camel!

محمية وادي الجمال الساحرة في مصر ,موقعها ,خواصها http://vb.elmstba.com/t276699.html
Gedo boy

All your posted r fake history!

The problem is that you don't know arabic so you can understand the peope closely!

I depend on more than one language and source

From sinai to to the coastal eritrea is settled by beja( banu amir/tegre are beja subclan)

Arabs nomads have settled north of sinai before israel

Somali race is closely related with beja, afar and the races who live between east of the nile and the red sea

The different is that somalis have mixed with and colonized the gaalo and omotic populations of the horn, thats why they r taller and share with common roots of language

Somalis maybe from egypt but not from the nile region!

Therefore have nothing to do with the egyptian civilization

For your information, this read sea race was the one who introduced the camel to arabia and israelities not the other way!

This land is their natural atmosphere.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:39 am

sahal80,

I don't even understand what you are trying to say. Can you re-state what you think I am saying and then I will tell you if that's what I am trying to say.

What I am telling you is that even the ancient Egyptians (at least the early dynasties and pre-dynastic) in their history said their roots were from the Horn of Africa. What makes you think the ancient Egyptians always settled and lived in the Nile? The Nile was the richest and most fertile land so anybody who had the power took it and kingdoms fought over it. The early Egyptians used to travel to the Red Sea lands because that was "Ard al asal"

http://digital.library.upenn.edu/women/ ... ohs-8.html

I am not saying Somalis are ancient Egyptians, but there is a history of people from East Africa migrating to Egypt and according to some DNA results it said that modern Somalis probably migrated back into the Horn of African starting 8,000 years ago.

Teeda kale, genetics and language are a different thing. Language & even skin color change very quickly compared to genetics and skeletal/cranial characteristics.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.