Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UN to Kenya: Somali refugees are not going anywhere!!

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
thegoodshepherd
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

UN to Kenya: Somali refugees are not going anywhere!!

Postby thegoodshepherd » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:59 pm

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/ ... ed-nations

Basically the permanent Somali refugees will stay in Dadaab and will be absorbed as kenyan citizens. I have read that the refugees actually want to stay and want to build homes inside the camp. It is already becoming like an actual town.

Most refugee camps become towns, and are almost never never completely ended. I suspect Garissa County will eventually absorb the refugees.

interesting article
http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-life ... amp-2015-5

26June1960
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: UN to Kenya: Somali refugees are not going anywhere!!

Postby 26June1960 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:10 pm

:dwill: You mean to tell me, Somalis from all clans can live together harmoniously in a refugee camp under a foreign country and law, but cannot do the same in their respective home country?

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:24 pm

:dwill: You mean to tell me, Somalis from all clans can live together harmoniously in a refugee camp under a foreign country and law, but cannot do the same in their respective home country?
This is simply because we don't have opportunistic Somali politicians living in Dadaab refugee camp, hence why you don't see their usual tactics of playing clan politics, fueling tribal animosity, and dividing the Somali people

BeyondQabil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BeyondQabil » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Basically the permanent Somali refugees will stay in Dadaab and will be absorbed as kenyan citizens. I have read that the refugees actually want to stay and want to build homes inside the camp. It is already becoming like an actual town.

Most refugee camps become towns, and are almost never never completely ended. I suspect Garissa County will eventually absorb the refugees.

interesting article
Our president and deputy and being very soft. This is disgusting. There is peace in Somalia; those "refugees" should go back.

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:03 am

interesting article
Our president and deputy and being very soft. This is disgusting. There is peace in Somalia; those "refugees" should go back.
Believe me you Kenyan Christian, we Somalis will annex the NFD and bring it back under our possession you Kenyan dog.

Somali people being divided is the only reason why you Kenyans have been able to exploit/rape/kill our people. And inshaAllah, you Kenyan dogs will pay for your crimes against our Somali brothers.

BeyondQabil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BeyondQabil » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:55 am

Believe me you Kenyan Christian, we Somalis will annex the NFD and bring it back under our possession you Kenyan dog.

Somali people being divided is the only reason why you Kenyans have been able to exploit/rape/kill our people. And inshaAllah, you Kenyan dogs will pay for your crimes against our Somali brothers.
Keep dreaming :lol: :lol:

Kenya is not raping anyone in Somalia. Somalians are not running away from Kenyans in Somalia - they're running away from Somalians like you. Hate-filled idiots who talk of war but run away to other countries to seek peace. If you're man enough, why can't you come to Somalia and Fight the Kenyans?

It's your stupid and vexatious habits of Somalia that has caused untold suffering to the Kenyan Somalis. You came to Kenya and bribed our elders to mislead the young people into joining that hellhole. You love war, you went to Ethiopia and Lost. You came back home and started killing each other like flies; and now you're still talking about NEP when your members of Parliament are living in Kenya and going to Somalia to "make laws." :lol: :lol:

Somalia is a gone case. We want the so-called refugees to go back to their country. Nobody wants you. Djibouti doesn't. Somaliland doesn't. Why should we? :roll:

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:14 am

This stuff is not for the weak. I assure you, countries reverse their fortunes overnight and make no mistake about it; the Somali people will never forget the way you Kenyan Savages have behaved towards us.

Fuck Kenya. May God make you people the lowest of the low.

Arcturus

Postby Arcturus » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:31 am

Somalis becoming or rather being acknowledge as the Second largest Ethnic group in Kenya will certainly change Kenyan political dynamic.

BeyondQabil
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BeyondQabil » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:52 am

This stuff is not for the weak. I assure you, countries reverse their fortunes overnight and make no mistake about it; the Somali people will never forget the way you Kenyan Savages have behaved towards us.

Fuck Kenya. May God make you people the lowest of the low.
You've stayed in our country for 30 years and you're still complaining about how we have behaved towards you :lost:

Why don't you tell your "refugees" (I don't belive they are refugees,) to go back to their country since we're behaving savagely against you? Is it because they Loving brothers like Kaafiye are more savage? :( :(

Lowest of the low my foot.

Wake me up when "you reverse your fortunes." You think we'll be doing what when you reverse your fortune? Sleepwalking? :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.