Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galmudug State 101

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Galmudug State 101

Postby GAMES » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:24 pm

I'd try to explain the state of Galmudug very simply.

Galmudug compromises 2 states. Galguduud + Mudug = Galmudug

As you all know, the Somali constitution (Dastuur) says two states (or more) can join to create a Federal state. As you all know, Somalia is made of 18 states.

Last edited by GAMES on Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Galmudug State 101

Postby GAMES » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Caabudwaaq, Dhuusomareeb are all part of the state of Galgudud (the orange part), and those cities are allied with Ahlu Sunna who are terrorist organization thats mostly made up of Mareexaans.

Thanks to the central government, they have been kicked out of those cities.

Puntland only controls Gaalkacyo in all of Mudug. And it doesn't even fully control Gaalkacyo, but 70% of the city.

The Dastuur says, you have to control the whole state (gobol) or it doesn't belong to you. Since puntland only controls 70% of Gaalkacyo and just few other small villages, that means Mudug would have to join with Galguduud to create Galmudug.

Its not that hard, but stupid Somalis make things complicated.

Halmog
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Halmog » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:36 pm

I thought u said u got sober breh? :lupe:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:39 pm

Read the constitution dumbass.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:17 pm

My question is, why are the Galmudug state claiming an entire Marehan town "Caabudwaaaq" yet they do not claim Gaalkacyo where they live.

We share a region with Hutus, it is good to come to and understanding and build something together, but if they can't even claim Gaalkacyo, then leave Caabudwaaq alone, there are no Hutus in Caabudwaaq, go claim Gaalkacyo.

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Caabudwaaq, Dhuusomareeb are all part of the state of Galgudud (the orange part), and those cities are allied with Ahlu Sunna who are terrorist organization thats mostly made up of Mareexaans.

Thanks to the central government, they have been kicked out of those cities.

Puntland only controls Gaalkacyo in all of Mudug. And it doesn't even fully control Gaalkacyo, but 70% of the city.

The Dastuur says, you have to control the whole state (gobol) or it doesn't belong to you. Since puntland only controls 70% of Gaalkacyo and just few other small villages, that means Mudug would have to join with Galguduud to create Galmudug.

Its not that hard, but stupid Somalis make things complicated.

man how retarded can you get, you do understand that it was ahlu sunna that liberated the land from al kebaab right!!!!
this is whats wrong with the internet,every monkey states his/her opinions as facts. ahlu sunna is not a qabiil entity like dameerul jaadid. it consists of all the somali brothers of that region.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:22 pm

My question is, why are the Galmudug state claiming an entire Marehan town "Caabudwaaaq" yet they do not claim Gaalkacyo where they live.

We share a region with Hutus, it is good to come to and understanding and build something together, but if they can't even claim Gaalkacyo, then leave Caabudwaaq alone, there are no Hutus in Caabudwaaq, go claim Gaalkacyo.
Mareexaans are cool people's, but they are being used by Majerteens to derail the rise of Galmudug.

Cabudwaaq is part of Galguduud state, and we can't have one city refuse to join the state.

If you are unhappy, you are more than welcome to pack your stuff and goto Jubbaland or Puntland.

Simple as that.

incognito1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby incognito1 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:28 pm

you share a region with your hawiye brethren and not hutu cause you aint tutsi boy,btw your beef is not with hawiye but rather with dameerul jadiid. a small minded think tank financed by women in big robes with lots of oil money.if you are qabiil caabud it all looks like hawiye vs mareexaan, until you see what they do they their own fellow hawiye.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Mareexaans are cool people's, but they are being used by Majerteens to derail the rise of Galmudug.

Cabudwaaq is part of Galguduud state, and we can't have one city refuse to join the state.

If you are unhappy, you are more than welcome to pack your stuff and goto Jubbaland or Puntland.

Simple as that.
You are not honest people, this is why I don't trust your kind, build Galmudug is ok by me, but start by uniting Gaalkacyo under one administration.

Instead you started a war in Caabudwaaq and now 10 people are dead, and for what ? we don't want anything to do with moriyaans just let us be in peace.

Halmog
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Halmog » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Read the constitution dumbass.
:umad:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:19 pm

Waryaa ilahey yaqaan cabudwaaq cidna kuguma heesato. It is u lot that claim everywhere in that 2 gobol when infact balanbal iyo cabuudwaaq uun baad majority ku tihiin. Voltage claimed cadaado mareexaan baa ku badan. Horta ma dagaan baa ka horeyso apart from an isolated islaan iyo oday who are economic migrants possibly

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Say walaahi they claimed Cadaado? Ileen dadkaan maba xishoodaan. Voltage was a senile old man though, nothing surprises me about him.

I once had a Majerteen kid from UK tell me Hobyo belonged to them. These people on the internet claim everything.

Waa yaab.

Cunaaye25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cunaaye25 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Let me explain it kulahaa :lol:

Guinness beer constitution Inleyn wa jirtaa

Try vodka cabitaanka iska badel then come again to explain to us.. Barawaani oo qooq hayo wax galgalo- mudug 1.5 gobol ku aaso ayuu rabaa.

Bahashaada cafidso :)

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Games is Barawaani? You serious? Ma dhici karto. Ninkaan waa Iljeex. Barawaani magacooda amaan haka helo.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:48 am

Gal-1/2Mudug brought nothing but wars to cabudwaq. The writing was on the walls when they accepted to be part of that state.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.