Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Abdiwali Gaas threatening the People of Jariban and Goldogob Waqooyiga Gaalkacyo elders joining Galmudug with war

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gegiroor
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Abdiwali Gaas threatening the People of Jariban and Goldogob Waqooyiga Gaalkacyo elders joining Galmudug with war

Postby gegiroor » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Me chased from SS? :shock: I called it quits and everyone saw when I made that statement. Unlike you, I didn't go after a fellow Somali woman and got banned for it :lol: Why would a grown man go after a woman is beyond me in his effort to expose her :down: You lost it big time. You should have called it quits like I did, declare a victory over the scum and gaalo-qurunley atheists, and be part of the atheism busting crew - a group that I and others are leading :whew:

Besides, the guy who owns that site is not even a Darod, let alone being an MJ. Man, You have noises talking to your head that are telling you of certain people. Give it up, Games. You need to quit believing everything you suspect in Cyberspace.

Btw, I never claimed to be a sheikh. I always state I am not an Islamic scholar. That does not mean that I have to be silent for those who have made a habit of attacking Islam. You see the difference. It is one thing to love your religion and your fellow Muslims, and another to be a learned Islamic scholar. You got a lot growing to do it, kiddo!

And I have always been part of fadhikudirir and will remain to do so. That is the Somali way!

Btw, man up and quit calling me a terrorist. If you're a Muslim, what bother me on certain instances should have bothered you as well. You can express your views in America without calling for violence. Nothing wrong with that. Millions of Americans are doing the same. This is the reason why the 'terrorism' charge that people throw here don't scare me. I stay in the boundary of free speech and Habeas Corpus.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Abdiwali Gaas threatening the People of Jariban and Goldogob Waqooyiga Gaalkacyo elders joining Galmudug with war

Postby GAMES » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:23 pm

LooL i owe you an apology then. It might not be owned by Dhabayaco's, but it certainly is Pro Darood.

And GedoGirl isn't innocent, she got issues. That bidaar having Qaldaan Sharmaake kisses up to Darood Xalimos.

LooL they all got issues. Its a central meeting place for atheists and pro homos. :lol:

xirsi95

Postby xirsi95 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:06 am

Jariibaan, Garacad, Gaalkacyo, Cadaado, Hobyo and Biyo mare are 85% HG (Weliba Sacad).
Sure buddy keep on thinking that jariiban, garacad, and gaalkacyo are 85% habar digir moryaan. You guys don't even come close to garacad or jariiban, afbarwaqo sheekal live there and in dhinowda it's dir so don't try to claim our land you booty shaking moryaan.
Last edited by xirsi95 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

xirsi95

Postby xirsi95 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:27 am

@smooth cudur maxamuud kulaha yer clan is the most vilest dirtiest of all Somali clans you guy are proud of massacring Darod civilians not military men and raping ayeeyos and babies you f-king goof moryaan,
The people that committed the first genocide in Somalia using the italians are very well known until your arse was kicked eventually, the dhabacyo stooge they used prior was welcomed in hobyo when he was a nobody as a brother, until this very day the dhabacyo continue their fitnah, you tried to wipe your own lealkasey brethren out until sacad joined and allowed the wounded civilians and the rest of the masakiins whose houses you destroyed to stay with us, that's how you treat your own supposed brethrens, don't cry me a river. Look at what's happening to you now, infighting, the greed with you guys is crazy, every single dhabacyo killed was retaliatory action, you are very lucky Ceyr or saleeban weren't your neighbours, they wouldn't have shown you the same mercy especially in 91
We never used the Italians you dumb fuck lmao we used hadrahmi musketeers to help us out to take over yer land for 48yrs 1878-1926 never forget that you dumb fuck. You should thank us because when we discovered there were barbaric savages living south of jariiban for a millennia undisturbed we were shocked it was like the movie Avatar. We taught your ancestors to wear macaawiis(no more hunting butt naked for dhofaar over the sand dunes of golol), converted them to Islam, taught them how to fish, etc. You must thank Majeerteen, honestly you guys would be futo madow savages for years if we didn't show up,we taught you things. And you should be the last one talking about infighting look at whats happening in galagdud your ugly sisters Ceyr are fighting you cuz they wanna do dikrii all day long with the marexaan in cabudwaaq and not join goboloda dheexe, and fuck yer sisters we don't care for em. Lmao trying to say we have infighting when we've had a functioning autonomous state since 1998,didn't you guys massacre Saleeban a few years back in galagdud? And now yer fighting Ceyr gtfo with yer bullshit about leelkase and Majeerteen fighting that happened in the 1960s and it wasnt all Majeerteen it was a few subclans gtfo you goof, yeah we have problems with our brothers sometimes but not like you guys. Hawiye forever doing genocide on each other since 91'. :lost:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:46 am

@smooth cudur maxamuud kulaha yer clan is the most vilest dirtiest of all Somali clans you guy are proud of massacring Darod civilians not military men and raping ayeeyos and babies you f-king goof moryaan,
The people that committed the first genocide in Somalia using the italians are very well known until your arse was kicked eventually, the dhabacyo stooge they used prior was welcomed in hobyo when he was a nobody as a brother, until this very day the dhabacyo continue their fitnah, you tried to wipe your own lealkasey brethren out until sacad joined and allowed the wounded civilians and the rest of the masakiins whose houses you destroyed to stay with us, that's how you treat your own supposed brethrens, don't cry me a river. Look at what's happening to you now, infighting, the greed with you guys is crazy, every single dhabacyo killed was retaliatory action, you are very lucky Ceyr or saleeban weren't your neighbours, they wouldn't have shown you the same mercy especially in 91
We never used the Italians you dumb fuck lmao we used hadrahmi musketeers to help us out to take over yer land for 48yrs 1878-1926 never forget that you dumb fuck. You should thank us because when we discovered there were barbaric savages living south of jariiban for a millennia undisturbed we were shocked it was like the movie Avatar. We taught your ancestors to wear macaawiis(no more hunting butt naked for dhofaar over the sand dunes of golol), converted them to Islam, taught them how to fish, etc. You must thank Majeerteen, honestly you guys would be futo madow savages for years if we didn't show up,we taught you things. And you should be the last one talking about infighting look at whats happening in galagdud your ugly sisters Ceyr are fighting you cuz they wanna do dikrii all day long with the marexaan in cabudwaaq and not join goboloda dheexe, and fuck yer sisters we don't care for em. Lmao trying to say we have infighting when we've had a functioning autonomous state since 1998,didn't you guys massacre Saleeban a few years back in galagdud? And now yer fighting Ceyr gtfo with yer bullshit about leelkase and Majeerteen fighting that happened in the 1960s and it wasnt all Majeerteen it was a few subclans gtfo you goof, yeah we have problems with our brothers sometimes but not like you guys. Hawiye forever doing genocide on each other since 91'. :lost:
You taught us islam yet the highest athiest per capita you will find in one qabiil only
The rest is pure rambling.. keep rambling peasant 8-)

Susu000
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Susu000 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Gaas is an annoying drug addict. You can even sense some sort of mental instability just by looking at his crosseyed face.
People of PL Allah garabkiina ha galo if you have to deal with this nacas foqol nacas on daily bases.

Idiot even send his poor men to their death.. He should know not to mess with Sacad

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.