Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

According to World Bank + Somali Federal Government, Abudwaq has the same population as Adado+Dusamareb+Hobyo+El Bur.

Daily chitchat on Somali politics.

Moderator: Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: According to World Bank + Somali Federal Government, Abudwaq has the same population as Adado+Dusamareb+Hobyo+El Bur

Postby Gubbet » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Right anaga hg ayeeba nagu filneen galmudug usheeg mx nooga baxa mamuulka ku dheh
If you see any mx saying they are part of galnus. You have my permission to beat him up.

Any of our xoolo politicians if you see them in your towns saying they are minister or mp in galnus. Please kindly beat him up and send him to his people.
:lol:
It's good to see your acknowledgement, but we respectfully disagree, Galmudug should welcome and use the Mx horgals like the ogadens are doing successfully with their horgals in Gedo.

Some clans are born to be Horgals and serve their better equals in obedience.
You try too hard to be Habar Gidir. This is one of those moments when you need to study them culturally a lot more to be effectively larping. The statement above is not what a HG says---at all. A HG never thinks about or is animated by other things thought by Marehan's enemies and rivals in other parts of the country for issues relating to "home." Bandiiradlry, Gelinsoor, Cadaado, Godinlabe, Marerguur, Dhusamareb, Guriceel, Matanaam, even Ceeldheere, Gidhays, Dayaana---do you see how 85%+ of HG is a stone throw away from Marehan hugging them like a moon 🌙. 85% of HG is with Marehan in about 15% of central Somalia [that isn't a desert]. It is hard to understand how "familiar" the HG mindset and subconscious is regarding MX if you aren't them.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: According to World Bank + Somali Federal Government, Abudwaq has the same population as Adado+Dusamareb+Hobyo+El Bur

Postby eliteSomali » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:43 pm

So how are they holding you hostage in galmudug if they are less than you? :lol:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:50 am

Exactly usheeg^ send these hg back to xamar where they belong and make galmudug sade darood state :eat:
Voltage waa iga kaftan intaas my bestfriends were mx in nairobi, ive lost contact with them dont know if they are alive or not we were kids

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:26 am

So how are they holding you hostage in galmudug if they are less than you? :lol:
The Darwiish soldier Mukhtar Alaska let rip this week when he said the Darod of Somalia should start to understand our brothers of Qabri Dahare are with "impacted psychological conceptualization of self" (my words as I am hesitant to precisely use his verbatim description) due to "compulsion resulting from conquest." He stated "it is possible Hamza Barre even believes HSM can and will 'arrest' him and throw him a 'dungeon' as happened to Cabdi Ileey if he dared own the rights and privileges awarded to the post of Prime Minister which he is currently named to. "

I reference his words in light of finally contextualizing why you always give the perspective you give regarding Marehan in Galmudug so at odds with the reality.

Marehan in Caabudwaaq and Balanbale are "free" people, my friend. They are the most "Xor" of the "Xor" or free peoples of Somalia.

Your perspective tells me only your inability to relate and then identify what that means.

Finally, I leave with this young Marehan gentlewoman responding sharply, like Mukhtar Alaska, touching on the same themes through a remarkable short stanza (poetry). Though I do not condone some of the particularly colorful words used, nevertheless I share it for the fact the the summation is "I am Free Born, not Freedman."

"Cagtii joogsan wayso..."----edeb ha yeelato :tocry:

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:45 am

Exactly usheeg^ send these hg back to xamar where they belong and make galmudug sade darood state :eat:
Voltage waa iga kaftan intaas my bestfriends were mx in nairobi, ive lost contact with them dont know if they are alive or not we were kids
Ilaahay haydin ka qabto waxa Saleebaan iyo idinku Cayr idin kusoo fool leh oo dhexdiina ka qotan. Midka weyn Webiga jiinkiisa iyo waxa soo socdo allaa og!

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:20 pm

The Darwiish soldier Mukhtar Alaska let rip this week when he said the Darod of Somalia should start to understand our brothers of Qabri Dahare are with "impacted psychological conceptualization of self" (my words as I am hesitant to precisely use his verbatim description) due to "compulsion resulting from conquest." He stated "it is possible Hamza Barre even believes HSM can and will 'arrest' him and throw him a 'dungeon' as happened to Cabdi Ileey if he dared own the rights and privileges awarded to the post of Prime Minister which he is currently named to. "

I reference his words in light of finally contextualizing why you always give the perspective you give regarding Marehan in Galmudug so at odds with the reality.

Marehan in Caabudwaaq and Balanbale are "free" people, my friend. They are the most "Xor" of the "Xor" or free peoples of Somalia.

Your perspective tells me only your inability to relate and then identify what that means.

Finally, I leave with this young Marehan gentlewoman responding sharply, like Mukhtar Alaska, touching on the same themes through a remarkable short stanza (poetry). Though I do not condone some of the particularly colorful words used, nevertheless I share it for the fact the the summation is "I am Free Born, not Freedman."

"Cagtii joogsan wayso..."----edeb ha yeelato :tocry:
I asked you a simple question and here you are blabbering about like a child. Listen, if Sade make up majority in Galmudug, then we need to see that represented in GM politics. I want to see a marehan president, more sade MPS than the HG who currently pretty much own everything. Last time I checked, Sacad and Marehan have the same number of mps in GM, plus HG had all of 6 GM presidents, and apparently mahad salaad will replace Mr. Qoorqoor. If there are more marehan in GM than everyone else, explain to us how you allow laangaabs cucking you and humiliating you like that? Something is clearly broken.

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:55 pm

You are as dense as a rock . Wallahi that adage "DOQONKII" iis something you wear proudly like a peacock's feather. War ninkaan xis la'aa inaa lilaah, Garashooy ku mee? :wtf:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:55 pm

Galmudug waa qaran not qabileste state like puntland so mareexaan will be president next time. We fully support and welcome our ally.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:57 pm

Did he just call hg langaabs :lol: :lol: ?

Icey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Icey » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:46 am

Galnus is a joke . They just are building presidential palace and airports .

Gubbet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gubbet » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:58 pm

I am of the opinion, considering the vast disproportionality between population assumptions and the reality, that Caabudwaaq should now impose a "re-understanding about the equities involved.

Namely, now adopt the position that the Galmudug " Presidency" should be forced open for competition including even probably adopt the position that a new power sharing agreement is needed.

Remember Galmudug is not " Jubbaland." Marehan wants to control and take Kismaayo, wants to control Jubbaland. Galmudug is the inverse. Nobody really wants it and Marehan is perfectly fine having nothing to do with anything east of them just like from 1991-2015.

Marehan grazes west towards Ethiopia, its wells and equity is west towards Ethiopia, it's livestock trade is west towards Ethiopia and north towards Puntland/SSC, and it even sources produce supply chain from west in Ethiopia.

Galmudug is a dry, empty desert devoid of people. It's basic relevance as a " Federal State" is based on a technicality since it just takes up space.

All of this is strictly speaking from Caabudwaaq point of view regarding" why" they should now force or rather even " impose" a re-understanding about the equity involved.

Breaking News: Just concluded Abudwaq grand conference; the Capital City of Galmudug OR President

https://www.somalinet.com/forums/postin ... #pr5057659

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.