Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can majerteen live with marexaan in Peace?

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Can majerteen live with marexaan in Peace?

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:28 pm

I don't think that is possible. Do you guys know that the marexaans in Galgaduud.....the marexaans that are nicest to majerteens.........do not even use Bossasso port but Berbera to export their livestock?

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Can majerteen live with marexaan in Peace?

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:35 pm

Ugaas, this is the misunderstanding I have with DS, and a lot of other Marexans. Sade has always took steps to have good relations with MJ, blood, manpower etc. All Marexans have got in return is khiyano, hanguuri and deception. A lot of Marexans think that these xasid actions should continue to be rewarded with naxariis and walaaltinimo, while I think there should only be so much patience. I will go on the record, as saying that Beesha Majerten, would not hesitate to get Xabashi MIG Fighters and infrantry, and batter the Marexans in Jubboinka sidi ee Hawiyada u laayen. So wheres the Darodnimo there?

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:52 pm

[quote]I think there should only be so much patience.[/quote]

Fully agree...

Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Spragga Benz » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:54 pm

[quote="Ugaas Diini"]I don't think that is possible. Do you guys know that the marexaans in Galgaduud.....the marexaans that are nicest to majerteens.........do not even use Bossasso port but Berbera to export their livestock?[/quote]

boolshidh. even the hawiye in mudug and galguduud use Bossasso's port. there's no specific enmity between mareexaan and majeerteen that they don't have with other clans. you just want to drag others along with you in your sickening hatred for majeerteen.

the mareexaan also use gaalkacyo airport when travelling from qurbaha to caabuudwaaq. they take the taxi from gaalkacyo to caabuudwaaq which is a few hours ride. when I boarded the plane from gaalkacyo to dubai, a mareexaan woman from the UK sat next to me on the other side of the aisle. she told me about her trip to caabuudwaaq, nice lady.
Last edited by Spragga Benz on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Majeerteen dreams of becaming us like with 21 years rule and their hatred that we more respected by Dadka Soomaaliyeed, pisses them off

paidmonk
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby paidmonk » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:58 pm

When did Marexaan get Majerteenphobia to THIS degree? I know Morgan gave them nightmares, but THIS? A bit of a stretch.

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:01 pm

boolshidh. even the hawiye in mudug and galguduud use Bossasso's port. there's no specific enmity between mareexaan and majeerteen that they don't have with other clans. you just want to drag others along with you in your sickening hatred for majeerteen.

the mareexaan also use gaalkacyo airport when travelling from qurbaha to caabuudwaaq. they take the taxi from gaalkacyo to caabuudwaaq which is a few hours ride. when I boarded the plane from gaalkacyo to dubai, a mareexaan woman from the UK sat next to me on the other side of the aisle. she told me about her trip to caabuudwaaq, nice lady.[/quote]

Spragga, F the damn port. In general, Majerten are greedy, and if they had their way, they would dominate Marexan and leave them with crums. This is undeniable. Our dhul khat, with Beesha Majerten has been unbelievable. Even in this conflict, how many peace meetings did Sade try to orginize, how many times was this red lipstick reached out to. How many Kablalax-Sade meetings were orginized by Sade. How many times were you guys warned "War jooga", lakin these guys only want war, and dib. Even now, your idiotic puntland imperialist news outlets are trying to insight a fresh war. For that reason, unlike DS, Sadeboi and a lot of other forumers here, I have absolutely no sympathy for jabka ku dhacdey these losers. What Ugaas Dini was talking about was not just one particular incident, but just one in many where Majerten/Marexan ties are sabatoged by selfish puntlanders, who want to rule over everyone, and anything by any means possible. Emphasis on any means possible.

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:16 pm

We don't hate majerteens. Laakin their greed is amazing. It is what destroyed daroodnimo. Kismaayo can be shared by all daroods laakin Majerteens want to be the big dogs everywhere. That is what I am basically trying to say. Because of this majerteen attitude that they should rule over all others and abuse them in the process, there is no way Marexaan can live with majerteen in peace because simply we can not put up with that shit like others can and will. We tried to live with majerteens in peace during morgan time but these guys started kidnapping marexaans in the middle of the night and killing them, assassinating all the marexaan businessmen and the educated elite.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:30 pm

Spragga its actually true, the Marexaan take their livestock to berbera, there is a good relationship between the Isaq and Marexaan traders, they meet up in the hawd.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:56 pm

Spragga it is true wallahi, we use Berbera.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:57 pm

UD,

Forget about Kismayo, we should annex Galkacyo and advance upwards Laughing

We should siege Bossaso by encamping in a tuulo next to it ala Bulogaduud.

I heard from someone who talked to Faarax Taano that some OGs w/ MJ approval comitted some atrocities to some Talxes like cutting their hands off.

There comes a point when Feer iyo Farlaab becomes necessary.
Last edited by Gedo_Boy on Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sadaam_Mariixmaan
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sadaam_Mariixmaan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:58 pm

Gedo_Boy,

i always said that... return to Waqoyi

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ugaas Diini
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ugaas Diini » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:05 pm

That sounds like a good idea laakin I don't think any Sade is interested in occupying the hell hole called Bari and Nugaal.

[quote]I heard from someone who talked to Faarax Taano that some OGs w/ MJ approval comitted some atrocities to some Talxes like cutting their hands off.[/quote]

When you need some amazing savage and backward to be committed, call on the cagdheer sooma aha. Laughing Hopefully beesha sade will punish some reer cabdile piece of shits for this.

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Af-madow should be attacked. Cool

Luq_Ganane
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Luq_Ganane » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:16 pm

Actually I pondered very deeply, what we should do with some of those caghdeer prisoners. I had flashbacks about those miskin Marexan Dhawac in the Buaale isbitaal, and how some midgo Caghdeers did the unthinkable and gunned them down like dogs. I thought maybe we could Sierra Leone style, cut off a few caghdeer arms and let them bleed to death. Especially the former maxakim ones oo ku biray the jarerteens.Lakin at the end of the day, we're civilized cats, and we won't stoop to their level.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.