Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saar gedood

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Saar gedood

Postby Naaima » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:07 pm

Salam alaikum

saar gedood and goobile, isku mid miyaa?

precious_dyme
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Saar gedood

Postby precious_dyme » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:18 pm

Wa 3laykum salaam.

Haa waa umalaynaya.. '''War goobile saar gedood'' doesnt tht say it all. :?

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Vision, imagination and leadership make a succesful business BUT above all it's a team effort!

Postby Naaima » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:22 pm

if goobile and saar gedood is the same thing, whats called kan kale ee reer gedodka heesan?

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Precious said it for me...dude seriously I don't know what u r talking about but I would love to know.

The only dance or song that I know from Reer Gedoods is Goobile

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:39 pm

^^Sar Gedod and gobiley's different.

when i was in Bardhere, i learned both.

Naaima
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Naaima » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:35 am

^explain

Xamud.

Postby Xamud. » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Gobila Gobila :lol: :lol: I went too a Marexaan Wedding once. Reer Kooshin and Reer Ugaas Sharmarke! both of the families are well known within the Marexaan community. Anyway they danced Gobila Gobila! some friends asked me too join but I couldent be bothered....or should I say in aan is ceebeyo marabin...waxaa ugu darneed islaan baa microphonka iska qadatay she came out of nowhere qeylo bay afka ku shuubatay! " Hawiye Sacad iyo Saruur daha hee" dhowr jeer markaa ku so cel celisay baa laga qabtay.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:45 pm

^ What was she? Did she get drunk and showed up at the wrong wedding? :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.