Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cabudwaaq

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

cabudwaaq

Postby peace- » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:45 am

people im visiting cabudwaaq for the first time this summer inshallah.so what should i expect, what is the place like, how big is it in terms of population. please give me some tips and advace on how to mix with the locals
and oh how is the night life :mrgreen:
Last edited by peace- on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: cabudwaaq

Postby Shirib » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:50 am

do u like caano geel?

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:02 am

The night life is killer. :lol: But what the fuuck would a qaldan do in Cabudwaq. You would stick out like a sore thumb.

peace-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby peace- » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:51 am

inshallah i want tour all of the darood lands but i also have official business to attend to in cabudwaq. and my qaldaan accent is always a hit with ladies (as long they know im dhulbahante) so that wont be a problem.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:55 am

Well enjoy your trip and be careful dude. You may wander off into the wrong village and get sprayed by mistake. :lol:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 am

Qansa i heard the nigga peace speak in conference. he doesnt sound like qaldan, he sounds like Rer Mudug

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:09 am

Peace, a lot of Mareexaan Caabudwaaq are from Hawd and their accent is an approximation to qaldaan marka you won't stand out that much sxb. As for the place it is like all other towns except the great, beautiful, energitic, warrior MAREHAN lives there. Habeenki nightlife is not so bad, koox koox baa la dhanteeyaa ama SHAMAL baa la ciyaaraa. Shamal is like dhaanto but Mareexaanka iyo Majeerteenka mudug baa ciyaaro. marka that's how reer caabudwaa boggie down while they sip on some warm caano geel 8-) :lol:

Caabudwaaq

Your logistics should be taken care of by these hotels

Dabcasar Hotel and bar
Tel: 252-762-2221

Dini Hotel and bar
Tel: 252-762-2009

Kolefey Hotel and Bar
Tel: 252-762-2990

Sirig Hotel and Bar
Tel: 252-762-2004

Aw Mohamud Hotel and Bar
Tel:252-762-2770

:up:

Tha Diva

Postby Tha Diva » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:03 pm

people im visiting cabudwaaq for the first time this summer inshallah.so what should i expect, what is the place like, how big is it in terms of population. please give me some tips and advace on how to mix with the locals
and oh how is the night life :mrgreen:
I visited cabudwaaq for 2 months in summer 2002 and eventho its years back i dont think much has changed...I thouroughly enjoyed my holiday. I have to say for me it was really hard to blend in, i felt at first people (especially girls) wouldnt welcome me. I had people calling me names too such as white girl and they took the piss about how i couldnt walk in the sand and the way i dressed etc etc etc..., but in many ways i appreciated them being like that because they didnt know how to be 2faced and everything that they had to say they said it to ur face...however after a fight or 2 they left me alone..and started to chill with me and show me around..in cabudwaaq poeple come out at night..during the day mostly people stay home, or locally. I found it really hard to adapt those peoples schedules...they wake up at 5am..pray fajr and manage to stay up and not go back to sleep...have they breakfast, and chill till about 1-2ish pm, sleep till about 5..have dinner...then chill till prolly 3am...and they still managed to get up at 5 in the morning continuesly :up: ...expect alot of laughter this summer and joy...cos after a crazy 2 months i was upset to go back home...i wish i couldve stayed...sorry that i am telling u mainly negative things about cw but thats my story and i still had a laugh...

hope that helped even in the slightest manner ...cioa

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Diva which part did you visit ?

next summer i might go see my uncle in the baadiyo, walahi i need the baadiyo experience so much, inshallah soon

Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Somaliman50 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Caabudwaaq :lol:

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:45 pm

the extravagant city of Cabudwaaq :P

ceelbur is not too bad either :up:

CoolPoisons
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CoolPoisons » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:04 am

Abudwaq daawo dacalada

Tha Diva

Postby Tha Diva » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Diva which part did you visit ?

next summer i might go see my uncle in the baadiyo, walahi i need the baadiyo experience so much, inshallah soon
:shock: there are parts? honestly i couldnt tell u...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.