Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ceelwaaq

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Ceelwaaq

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:43 pm

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Appealing for the release of Volkert van der Graaf.

Re: Ceelwaaq

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Looks nice. Is your brother back yet?

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Looks nice. Is your brother back yet?

He made a couple of other stops but He's left lol

200 Cali Xusseen doqons came to the city to meet Him from the bushes :lol:

Now I'm motivated to stop being such a fuleey and go visit, the town is very safe. I just hope the tensions there die down

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:03 pm

:lol: LoL@the bushes. Did he visit the countryside? If I ever go to Gedo, I am renting a pickup truck and driving through Diirhara. It is funny man, most marexaans that leave for Africa never go past Nairobi so I have to give props to him wallahi. I have been delaying my trip for far too long myself but I have to go there within this year somehow.

I hope to come back with an actual video, I am looking for a good HD camcorder right now.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 pm

:lol: LoL@the bushes. Did he visit the countryside? If I ever go to Gedo, I am renting a pickup truck and driving through Diirhara. It is funny man, most marexaans that leave for Africa never go past Nairobi so I have to give props to him wallahi. I have been delaying my trip for far too long myself but I have to go there within this year somehow.

I hope to come back with an actual video, I am looking for a good HD camcorder right now.

To be honest I'm not sure Where He actually visited besides B Xaawo, can't wait to find out :lol:

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:17 pm

I see. It must be difficult getting around the region with all the unpaved roads.

snoop12
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby snoop12 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 pm

200 Cali Xusseen doqons came to the city to meet Him from the bushes
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:43 pm

Murax,

This picture was taken during that war of 2004 summer, ceelwaaq now is back to full of people. You remember how Garre were given 11seats half of the city council for that reconciliation meeting, I heard now they were only given, 2 seats in the city council and told if they don’t behave right they will face expulsion, some times mareexaan wadaado are better suited to deal with others than mareexaan elders they don’t take crab from no one, most of the Garres in ceelwaaq moved to moyale…

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Mahdi, it was Garre from Moyale that were stirring shit up in Ceelwaaq to begin with. It is good to see those fockers return. The few hosted Sacad familys in Ceelwaaq had more claim to the city than those Garres. But to be honest with you, I would like to see Ceelwaaq diverse and not the strong hold of a single clan since diverse cities tend to grow in population and develop much faster compared to tribally homogeneous ones.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:20 pm

You remember how Garre were given 11seats half of the city council for that reconciliation meeting, I heard now they were only given, 2 seats in the city council and told if they don’t behave right they will face expulsion,

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BaasAbuur
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BaasAbuur » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Wadaado don't play. :lol: Suicidal motherfockers but they sure are fair.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:04 am

You remember how Garre were given 11seats half of the city council for that reconciliation meeting, I heard now they were only given, 2 seats in the city council and told if they don’t behave right they will face expulsion,

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw, what Marexaan clans live in Ceelwaak?

mahdi01
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby mahdi01 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Murax,
The original settlers were Uurmidig but since the immigration continued they reside now deep in lower jubba and NFD wajeer, today most of the surrounded area are settled Urmidig, Alidhere, rer Garaad and Garre.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:50 pm

I always hear Uurmidig and Cali Dheere are majority there. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.