Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cabaas talxe walks to ceelwaaq

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Cabaas talxe walks to ceelwaaq

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 am

:lol: :lol: lol at Hilowle being the governor of Gedo. Dude Hilowle is a xildhibaan oo Reer Hassan ah, he is the only Marehan politician actively involved in Azania hotel mamuul in Nairobi, he is there for the money, he can't do shit. He has got no army, all Sade elders condemn him, the governor of Gedo Ina kaliil condems him, all the Sade MP's condemn him, and he knows it. Once he eats all the money from dumb Gandi l, the guy will go back Xamar. Don't dream about Azania bro, face the reality.

Wtf I thought He was talking about Fareey? Fareey ma daaqada miyaa laga tuuray already? :lol:

Ninkaa Hilowle waa kuma?
Hilowle is one of the Mareexaan MP's in the TFG of Somalia just like Barre Hiiraale, Magan Bood, Mahamoud Sayid Adan etc. He went with Kablalax MP's in Nairobi to breastfeed from Gandi's Kenyan Money. Shift calls him governor cause he is the only Sade actively involved with hotel mamuul, the Reer Hassan has ordered Hilowle's job title to be stripped of recently. Farey kii Reer Garaad has kissed and made up with Ina Kaliil, he is currently in Ceelwaaq with Col Warfaa.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:18 am

Murax, Xidig was made vice minister of defence by Farmaajo. He never went to Gedo and Lower Juba for his own pleasure, Farmaajo gave him a task and sent him there.

Inadeer don't let folks cloud things. Xiddig wuxu qeyb ka ahaa JVA, and Col Barre wuu la soo shaqeeyey. Xilligi Dawladi Farmaajo wuu nala soo shaqeeyey. This Guy is not a opponent of us, waa a partner until I see Him do otherwise. Qof hadu kula shaqeeyo macnaha maaha inu dhabadhilifeeynayo it just means You have mutul interest. Dhaqan Sade maaha to call this person ama that person 'slave' 'dhabadhilif' etc. either You're ally or friend.

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 am

By him wanting the best for his own and willing to sit and talk with others miyuu ku khafiifay ninka?where the logic in that sxb specially when your praising xidig.
Xuseen Fareey is the former governer who also is line with gandhi and hiloowle,i said governer couse he is the most vocal so far and is being groomed as governor of gedo.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 am

By him wanting the best for his own and willing to sit and talk with others miyuu ku khafiifay ninka?where the logic in that sxb specially when your praising xidig.
Xuseen Fareey is the former governer who also is line with gandhi and hiloowle,i said governer couse he is the most vocal so far and is being groomed as governor of gedo.

Was this to Ximaan or me.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:23 am

Murax, Xidig was made vice minister of defence by Farmaajo. He never went to Gedo and Lower Juba for his own pleasure, Farmaajo gave him a task and sent him there.

Inadeer don't let folks cloud things. Xiddig wuxu qeyb ka ahaa JVA, and Col Barre wuu la soo shaqeeyey. Xilligi Dawladi Farmaajo wuu nala soo shaqeeyey. This Guy is not a opponent of us, waa a partner until I see Him do otherwise. Qof hadu kula shaqeeyo macnaha maaha inu dhabadhilifeeynayo it just means You have mutul interest. Dhaqan Sade maaha to call this person ama that person 'slave' 'dhabadhilif' etc. either You're ally or friend.
Haye he is our ally :roll: (not like we need allies)

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:24 am

Murax,
Hilowle waa xildhibaan like ximan said,he along with qonjeex and fareey are at the helm of this project.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 am

Murax,
Hilowle waa xildhibaan like ximan said,he along with qonjeex and fareey are at the helm of this project.

Aniga wax qeybsi wax hala isla qabto etc. weligay diidi maayo. The mindset of if tolkey are not ruling this I'm not gonna support them is the reason aan wareerkan ku jirnay for 20 years. Somalis have to accept that You will not be madax of everything all the time.

That being said Fareey shaqsi ahaan I know His platform and maaha nin u qalmo siyaasad. I even know His family. As for this other dude ama qolooyin kale I'm not gonna say ninkaan ama ninkaas waan ka soo horjeeda because maalin buu Ogadeen la soo fariistay. Aniga My mindset on this project like many other things waa wait and see :up:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:44 am

I don't believe cabaas would ever accept being disrespected like that, his honor won't let him.

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:48 am

Waa war cad,lakiin may i ask are you waiting for ceyr to give their blessing?..Ma arko what else in standing in the way :?

RovingMadness
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby RovingMadness » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

Waa war cad,lakiin may i ask are you waiting for ceyr to give their blessing?..Ma arko what else in standing in the way :?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

I don't believe cabaas would ever accept being disrespected like that, his honor won't let him.
You live and you learn soo maha?..who would have thought barre would except the humiliation he suffered at the hands of the tigree?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:50 am

waamonews.com
Why should anyone take this information seriously when the source is waamonews the same website that called for the repatriation of B/dheere to the Ogaden.

Voltage
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Sheikh Voltage ibn Guleid-Shire al-Garbaharawi, Oil Baron

Postby Voltage » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:51 am

New York qabyaaladu ma dhuuxay kaaga jirta? What happened to your extreme Shabaab support or did that fly out the window the day you realized they didn't represent your clan interests in Jubbada Hoose?

Shift
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shift » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:55 am

Theres no mention of qabyaalad or shabaab here,wash your feet ind and take it easy.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 am

Whats standing in their way waa Shabab, and if I'm not mistaken arrintaas weli xal ma'aynin u helin.

Kow waa inay gacanta ku dhigaan meelahay dhahayaan waam maamulna markaas waa inay nadaam keenan. If I'm not mistaken Kaliil, who's controlling My own Dad's hometown is not Cayr and probably never met one in His life. He's controlling it and is saying ma aqoonsani this project, yet You're saying I'm not throwing my weight behind it waiting for a blessing from Cayr? This nonsensical statement shows, that You are not daacad. Cabdi Kaliil who kicked Shishkabab out of the town, baa waxaa rabta for Me anigo Reer Gedood ah to support a duulan ama dagaal against Him, dadka inla barakiciyo again, meesha inla fodeeyo for what exactly?

Btw, waxaan kugu ogaa lately a Guy who claims to be removed from qabiil and all bout "Diin, Shariico" etc. Then You started talking from a maamul goboleed etc. angle. Now You're getting into qabiil. Just let Me know dhinacaad ka hadlaysid and I can talk to You at that level :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.