Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beesha Maxamed Hussein (Yabar Hussein) had meeting in B/Xawo

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Beesha Maxamed Hussein (Yabar Hussein) had meeting in B/Xawo

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:27 pm

This meeting took place on February.
Beled-Xaawo Saadaal Media

Taariikhdu markay ahayd Febraayo 10, 2012, magaalada Beled Xaawo ee gobolka Gedo waxaa ka dhacay shir socday 5 maalmood. Shirka waxaa soo abaabulay odayaasha waxgaradka ee beesha Reer Maxamed Xuseen Reer Yabar. Shirka oo lagu casuumay waxgaradka beelaha kale ee degaanka waxaa lagaga wada hadlay arrimahan:

1. Ka shaqaynta nabadda deegaanka guud ahaan

2. Xoojinta midnimada beesh Reer Maxamed Xuseen

3. Tusmaynta baahida beesha iyo sida wax looga qaban karo

Odayaasha iyo dad weynaha shirka isugu yimid waxay ka kala yimaadeen magaaloyinka kala ah Luuq, Doolow, Geedweyne, Buurdhuubo, Baardheere iyo Beled Xaawo oo dhamaan tood ka tirsan Gobolka Gedo.

Abaabulayaasha shirka waxaa ka mid ahaa:

1) Gudoomiyihi hore ee Degmada CeelWaaq, Cabdullaahi Cabdille Calas

2) Maamul ku xiggenkii hore ee warshadii Balcad, Aden Faliir Ismaaciil

3) Cali Xaaji Daahir Cismaan, hogaamiyaha beesha Reer YabarXuseen

Aden Faliir Ismaaciil oo shirka ka hadlay hadaladiisi waxaa ka mid ahaa, “ Waxgaradka iyo odayaasha beelaha Bahwaynta Reer Sade waxaan ugu baaqaynaa haddaan nahay ReerYabar Xuseen, in ay iclaamiyaan shirwayne aan loo kala harin, shirkaasna waa in loo qabtaa sida ugu dhaqsiyaha badan. Waxaana saameeyey dib u dhac dhankasta ah; xag nololeed, xag nabadeed, xag caafimaad iyo gaar ahaan hogaamin xumo.” Aadan oo hadalkiisi sii wata wuxuu yiri, “ Caleema saarka ugaaska cusub ee Sade annagoo ka faa’iidaysanayna, waa in aan xallinnaa dhibaatooyinka na horyaalla.”

Natiijadii Shirka

Shirkaa beesha Reer Yabar Xuseen yeelatay qodobadii ka soo baxay waxaa ugu muhimsanaa arrimahan hoose:
Arrimaha beesha gaarka u ahaa oo la is la fahmay ka sokow, xubnihii shirka waxay si buurdo u taageereen Ugaaska Sade ee hadda lagu caleemasaarayo.

Goobjoogayaashii shirka waxay soo dhaweeyeen, taageereena Dawlad goboleedka Jubbaland iyo Madaxweynaheeda, Dr. AXmed Faarax Ducaale.

Waxay ku baaqeen shir guud oo beelaha gobolka u dhanyihiin oo uu Ugaaska horseed u yahay si degdeg ah loo qabto si dhibaatooyinka jira loo xalliyo.
Beesha shirka abaabushay waxay goobta shirka ku doorteed guddi beeleed ka kooban 14 oday oo uu gudoomiye u yahay Cali Xaaji Dahir Cisman.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Beesha Maxamed Hussein (Yabar Hussein) had meeting in B/

Postby Advo » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Never heard of Yabar Hussien?

Dr. Ducaale beey tageereen miyaa? Waw! My kind of people :clap:

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Never heard of Yabar Hussien?

Dr. Ducaale beey tageereen miyaa? Waw! My kind of people :clap:
Yabar Hussein are Ilmo Hussein. The brothers of Cali Hussein, Siyaad Hussein and Khalaf Hussein.

You are Khalaf Hussein. Reer Diini are Khalaf Hussein :up: Yeah they support Dr Ducaale, Yabar Hussein are known to be warriors! mashallah

Mustafee101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mustafee101 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Mashallah Reer Garaads in Ceel-cadde and Ceel-guduud also support President Ducaale :clap:

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:04 pm

yabar hussein traditionaly with alongside reer ahmedka in doolow
:up:

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:12 pm

:up:

Ximaan where do they live?

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:22 pm

never heard of them before. :?

who are their famous people ?

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Murax,

Yabar Hussein live alongside their brothers the Ali Hussein which is your clan, areas such as Luuq, Beled-Xaawo, Doolow, Faanweyn, Buur-Gaduud, Funujo and some villlages near Garbaharey and Baardheere and some even live in Jubooyinka :up:

Adali,

You never heard of them becuase you are not reer Gedo. You are reer Galgaduud, and 80% of all Sade sub-clans live in South Somalia (Jubbaland). Famous Yabar Hussein people are like Adan Ismail the manager of the Balcad Factory, the ex- Ceelwaaq mayor Ina Cabille Calas etc.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:49 pm

brother I have never been to Galgaduud and my parents left Galgaduud with their parents at a very young age in the 50s, and in the case of my father in the mid 40s, so get your facts right and refer to me rightly so as a Reer Jubbada Hoose or Reer Benaadir were I was born and were my mother was raised, I would however prefer Reer Jubbada Hoose because I am what my father is and it is also Kismaayo where my home is in Somalia.

but I am baffled how you turned this into a regional issue out of nowhere.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:58 pm

brother I have never been to Galgaduud and my parents left Galgaduud with their parents at a very young age in the 50s, and in the case of my father in the mid 40s, so get your facts right and refer to me rightly so as a Reer Jubbada Hoose or Reer Benaadir were I was born and were my mother was raised, I would however prefer Reer Jubbada Hoose because I am what my father is and it is also Kismaayo where my home is in Somalia.

Well I'm baffled at how you cannot to know a certain sub-clan of Sade, so I said to myself maybe the guy is not Reer Gedo, trying to look a excuse for you for not knowing the noble Yabar Hussein clan.

To be real Sade, you should know all Sade sub-clans by the age of 10. :|

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm

Well I'm baffled at how you cannot to know a certain sub-clan of Sade, so I said to myself maybe the guy is not Reer Gedo, trying to look a excuse for you for not knowing the noble Yabar Hussein clan.

To be real Sade, you should know all Sade sub-clans by the age of 10. :|
Saxib that is not an excuse, a young boy in Hawdka or North Galgaduud can count the different Sade subclans including the ones inhabiting Gedo only, you have to understand Sade only a few hundred years ago were all Reer Nugaaleed before he exodus to the South.

the reason I do not know Yabar Hussein could be explained by the fact that I am city born and bred and not by the supposed region I hail from, that is something absurd saxib.

accident
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby accident » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Adali, they are calling you sheegato. Iska celi sxb. I will back you... with popcorn.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.