Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Naceebka Majerteen u qabaan marexaan

Dadka ku dhaqan ama ka imaaday gobolkan

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:35 pm

[quote="Unclebin"]You mean naceebka Mareexan u qabaan Majerteen. I know stories but shall not share. [/quote]

no please do share...... or are you coming up blank?

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:19 pm

I think unclebin is joking, I have never seen any Mareexaan hating on Majeerteen the way they do it, I live couple of blocks by the MJ owned muqaayat called "Murwa", the hatred they reserve for us is unbeleiveable!

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:31 pm

[quote="Advocator"]I think unclebin is joking, I have never seen any Mareexaan hating on Majeerteen the way they do it, I live couple of blocks by the MJ owned muqaayat called "Murwa", the hatred they reserve for us is unbeleiveable![/quote]

oh shut up liar adna you always just join in this sheegatos Laughing Laughing

the dude that owns the place is the one that came to me and CW one day when we were there in the evening and CW wanted "cambuulo" and i ordered the chicken stake..the dude came back with two chicken stake meals and when CW was about to say where is my cambulo the own intuu dhagta usoo dhawaaday ku dahay "waraa CW nin Darod aad tahay waligaa cambulo publicly ha weydiisan ama dad kalaa lagu moodi"..wallahi oo bilaahi i am not even phuckin lying Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:03 pm

Dowladsade common man, you live like 30 minute drive from the place, I was there earler today to meet up with some people, I dont know the owners or the peopel like you do but I know they always engage in a fadhi ku dirir debates and I eavesdrop couple of times, what they were saying about us was not "Nice"

anyways their food is garbage, I go to Salaama not only for better food qaulity but it's more civilized, the lady was about to sale it for something like $120,000 but decided not to cuase of her costumers pleading her to keep it open!

Ps, What is "CW"..?

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:36 pm

Xoog

Let me just say there was this mareexan guy honest to god he came to my house and he's insulting abdullahi yusuf calling him afbijo and other names Laughing insulting Majerteens in my own fukking house Laughing He thought we were muwlads Laughing If thats not hate I don't know what is. There is also more but I shall refrain.

Anyhow Going to a restaurant and thinking fadhi ku diriir insulting of qabiils means they hate your qabiil is far from the truth. If you go to any cofee shop in toronto with other somalis they are insulting every qabiil there politicians and there hate for majerteens is outstanding. Honest to good I haven't heard the name majerteen spoken by non majerteens more then Mj's themseleves. AND you know how we faan Laughing .

Whenever I go to the idoor "maqaaxi" Laughing Its always HARTI MAJERTEENIYA MAJERTEEN MAJERTEEN NAC NAC NAC NAC Laughing

But I know idoors don't hate Me. They hate my people but not me personally Laughing So its all good.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:41 pm

[quote="Advocator"]Dowladsade common man, you live like 30 minute drive from the place, I was there earler today to meet up with some people, I dont know the owners or the peopel like you do but I know they always engage in a fadhi ku dirir debates and I eavesdrop couple of times, what they were saying about us was not "Nice"

anyways their food is garbage, I go to Salaama not only for better food qaulity but it's more civilized, the lady was about to sale it for something like $120,000 but decided not to cuase of her costumers pleading her to keep it open!

Ps, What is "CW"..?[/quote]

cw is the dude even qansa knows..my second older bro.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:42 pm

Bin

thats a different kind of hate, maybe that guy is a veteran of the mareexaan vs harti/kablalax battles or something.

the kind of hate i was talking about and this thread mentioned is the one that like a majeten woman would do anything in her power to stop her daughter from marrying a mareexaan man.

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:45 pm

What mareexan man? The kid is dhuloz. Or can't you read Laughing

The guy is no veteran of nothing. He's a really trafatore on the streets Laughing

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:50 pm

Bin

i know the guy wasn't mareexaan but thank you for proving my point. the majerten family wouldn't let a harti man to marry their daughter because his mother is mareexaan Shocked talk about deep-rooted hatred....

hes probably laughing right now cause hes hitting that and didn't have to pay yarad to her family Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:57 pm

Sure buddy. In Majerteeniya we love our suuri Laughing Every odey comes to mehirs to get them some cash. He didn't escape that Laughing But deep rooted hate? Its an individual case. Qaldaan people won'y allow there daughters to marry non idoors. Now is that really hate? No its not.

Harti is as bullshit as anything sxb. Stop using that term. Dhuloz is dhuloz Majerteen is majerteen. The lady didn't want her daughter to marry this dude. Maybe he was an alcholic and maybe he was a bum Laughing The mother is accused of doing this because she didn't want her daughter to marry a kid because of his mothers qabiil? How far fetched is that. Do you know the lady personally? Do I ? Do we know whats going on in her psyche? Laughing Not really. So we can't make judgements because as you know somaalidaa wa hadal badantahiin so HALF THE SHIT IS BULLSHIT.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:00 am

Qansa knows the guy this happened to and the majerten mother sxb

how can odeyaal get some yarad when the person who held her walaayad refused to give her hand Confused

in case you didn't finish reading when the mother said "no" the girl ran to the guy's house and has been in there ever since Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:07 am

^ And you don't know MJ. MONEY WILL AND CAN BE EXCHANGED Laughing THIS IS NOT NORMAL SOMAALI CULTURE Laughing

Qansa is talking bout heresay. His objectivity is in question. Do you know qansa past? DO you know how he really believed half Mj women were prosititutes? His word is as sound as a mental patient. The heresay in somaali culture is whatever you wanna make it.

Anyhow the dhuloz man if he had sex outta wedlock and with the disapproval of representation of her family is obviously looking for trouble. Everything you and I and even your friend Qansa is heresay. unless you here it from the horses mouth then its as good as you wanna intrepret. MR I HATE MAJERTEEN WOMEN aka gabeyle is .......... like a horses mouth. NASTY AND FILTHY MOUTHED Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.