Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics)

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby sahal80 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:15 pm

is that the foreign minister's sister?
first lady marwo qamar cumar.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 pm

nigga...hungry belly feels no shame.
yeah you can talk about integrity and dignity with your full belly and warm bed, however, millions of our countrymen don`t have that luxury.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:26 pm

nigga...hungry belly feels no shame.
yeah you can talk about integrity and dignity with your full belly and warm bed, however, millions of our countrymen don`t have that luxury.
I would rather starve to death and die with dignity then act like a dh*llo like most Somalis, politician and civilian act. You can choose, die with dignity despite poverty or die anyway while trying to get some money and success not giving a fuck hadii lagu wasaa, lagu dilaa, lagu dhacaa etc. I know which one I would choose. Every man to his taste as they say.
:ufdup: :

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:27 pm

nigga starve!......I`m gonna do whatever I gotta do to keep my kids alive.

illuminatizz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby illuminatizz » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Turks have helped millions of somalis out of the latest drought in the country which was the worst in 60 years by providing medical ,food assistance directly to the needy people in south somalia yet stupid people like Calibeesteen wants to badmouth a brotherly nation like turkey.
Turkish somali relations will go stronger.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:57 pm

nigga starve!......I`m gonna do whatever I gotta do to keep my kids alive.
Thats the difference between you and me. Im a man of my word but you are not. I find your statement hypocritical though.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Turks have helped millions of somalis out of the latest drought in the country which was the worst in 60 years by providing medical ,food assistance directly to the needy people in south somalia yet stupid people like Calibeesteen wants to badmouth a brotherly nation like turkey.

Turkey helps Somali people but does not help the people who live inside her borders, they even deny them their rights. On top of that they won't acknowledge the armenian genocide. Why should I befriend a wolf in sheeps clothing?

Sovietunion did thousand times more for Somalia from the start of our friendship from 1964 all the way to 1977 and still they betrayed us because Somalia opposed the dominance Soviet tried to display. The reality is and to bad you're blind son but no one gives anyone shit for free. Not even for the sake of God.

You live in a imaginery world son. You believe in the illuminati but cannot see shit thats going on infront of you.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:16 pm

A man of your word eh?
Pity you can`t eat that.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Turkey helps Somali people but does not help the people who live inside her borders, they even deny them their rights. On top of that they won't acknowledge the armenian genocide. Why should I befriend a wolf in sheeps clothing?

Sovietunion did thousand times more for Somalia from the start of our friendship from 1964 all the way to 1977 and still they betrayed us because Somalia opposed the dominance Soviet tried to display. The reality is and to bad you're blind son but no one gives anyone shit for free. Not even for the sake of God.

You live in a imaginery world son. You believe in the illuminati but cannot see shit thats going on infront of you.
Countries always help countries and no nation helps any nation without any strings attached. If we had a stable Somalia maanta and decided to aid some other African country, will that country say "screw Soomaalida, they abuse the bantu and other minorities in their country so how they gonna help us". Its how the world works saaxib, no one is going to help you for free. Speaking of dignity, its not even dignified to not give something in return to someone who helps you.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:26 pm

More pictures

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:28 pm

A man of your word eh?
Pity you can`t eat that.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing but listen here son. You are a hypocrit. If it is true that you would do anything to feed your children then you would live peacefully under Somalilayn to atleast get some stability and with that comes the possibily to get a job, food, schooling for your children etc. You can oppose their secessionism but let's be clear picking up arm is not going to feed your children which is the core of our discussion.

Hadii Soomali la yahay, I have noticed on thing. Ajnebi markaa la arko nigiska aa iska bixinoysaan to get g.us in the futo and that is the main condition though, that the person is a foreigner. OriginalDabodhilif, you happen to be in this group.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Countries always help countries and no nation helps any nation without any strings attached. If we had a stable Somalia maanta and decided to aid some other African country, will that country say "screw Soomaalida, they abuse the bantu and other minorities in their country so how they gonna help us". Its how the world works saaxib, no one is going to help you for free. Speaking of dignity, its not even dignified to not give something in return to someone who helps you.

When Somalia was stable it did help its African brothers and sisters. What do you know about all the Somali soldiers that fought in Mocambique, Namibia and Angola to liberate their African brothers and sisters? and during those years clanism was forbidden and the Somali who disrespected Somalis from minority groups like Somali Bantu (Gosha, Mushunguli) or Gabooye etc, they got persecuted asap, so Africans would not be in the need to say ''Look at somalia they are abusing their minority groups like Somali Bantu and they are helping us'' because that shid did not happen.

If someone helps you the best thing to do is show your gratitude but that does not mean you have to give them something in return.

Waallahay you Somalis take the price.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:44 pm

You know your on to loser when you start the nastiness.

S/l has nothing to do with accepting aid from the brotherly turks.
Your talking shyte man.

What was all that about getting a job with S/l? :? ....nigga you is one delirious motherf***er. :lol:

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:50 pm

You know your on to loser when you start the nastiness.

S/l has nothing to do with accepting aid from the brotherly turks.
Your talking shyte man.

What was all that about getting a job with S/l? :? ....nigga you is one delirious motherf***er. :lol:
originaldabodhilif

You just proved my point and you are not different from other Somalis. Ajnebiga hortooda aa isku qaawisaan but you are the first in line to fight your Somali brother. When it comes to job, I said stability makes it much easier to get a job or open up a business etc. which helps you feed you children which was the core of our discussion but I understand that tribal beef is more important then feeding your children.

Now get the fuck out of here, you are dismissed. :arrow:

Osob101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Osob101 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:00 pm

is that the foreign minister's sister?
It's his younger Wife 8-)

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.