Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Don't you hate it.

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BanadirBeauty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Don't you hate it.

Postby BanadirBeauty » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Should i feel happy cos my ex's wife is fat, short and ugly??

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Should i feel happy cos my ex's wife is fat, short and ugly??
:lol: :lol: yes he downgraded, he accidentally married the rebound chick.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Can I take that as affirmative? :mindblown:
No he didn't take my virginty alhamdulilah, even if he did its none of your biz. Shaqo yelo instead of worrying about where an unknown nigger put his dxck. You should worry about where your virgin bald headed ass is ganna put yours. :ufdup:
Trust me, i look better than that blik clown on your avatar. And my one eye is not a virgin and regularly fed..

Plus why you got my ceeb in your mouth? :mindblown:

BanadirBeauty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BanadirBeauty » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 pm

:lol: yeah, i should be only cos he isn't blessed with looks either. they are a cute couple. :clap:

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Can I take that as affirmative? :mindblown:
No he didn't take my virginty alhamdulilah, even if he did its none of your biz. Shaqo yelo instead of worrying about where an unknown nigger put his dxck. You should worry about where your virgin bald headed ass is ganna put yours. :ufdup:
Trust me, i look better than that blik clown on your avatar. And my one eye is not a virgin and regularly fed..

Plus why you got my ceeb in your mouth? :mindblown:
Excuse me? Your ceeb in my mouth? Are you having some sort of wet dream as you type this? Coz quite frankly that's the only place that would ever happen in your DREAMS!!

And plz you wish you had half the good looks the guy in my Avi has.

Your abdi seems to be starving otherwise you wouldn't ask me a sexual question in an obviously emotional thread :arrow:
All the faraxs in here move like they ain't touched a girl before grow the f up.

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:30 pm

:lol: yeah, i should be only cos he isn't blessed with looks either. they are a cute couple. :clap:
:lol: I guess they deserve each other then.

Unfortunately my ex was sexy we mainly broke up coz of my insecurities coz loads of girls were after him :(

I promised myself after that only to go for not so attractive guys.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 pm

:whoa: while u writing threads about him his riding something entirely different. :krs:

BanadirBeauty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BanadirBeauty » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 pm

That probably wasnt healthy relationship. its kind tough to make a relationship work when a person beliefs they arent good enough for the other .

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:33 pm

That probably wasnt healthy relationship. its kind tough to make a relationship work when a person beliefs they arent good enough for the other .
It wasn't a healthy relationship not just because of my insecurities but also because there were some 'friends' in the background causing trouble. Can you believe this girl who was supposed to be my 'friend' for 2 years had this fake email where she was talking to me pretending to be her brother which in reality actually liked me; just so she could have some sort of evidence she could show to my ex to make it seem like I was talking to other guys so he could leave me :lol: :lol: I was so mad this girl took two years of her life pretending with her fake account just to end my relationship Loool.

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm

:whoa: while u writing threads about him his riding something entirely different. :krs:
That doesn't hurt my feelings at all sweetheart, try harder :clap:

CilmiDoone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CilmiDoone » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:22 pm

It wasn't a healthy relationship not just because of my insecurities but also because there were some 'friends' in the background causing trouble. Can you believe this girl who was supposed to be my 'friend' for 2 years had this fake email where she was talking to me pretending to be her brother which in reality actually liked me; just so she could have some sort of evidence she could show to my ex to make it seem like I was talking to other guys so he could leave me :lol: :lol: I was so mad this girl took two years of her life pretending with her fake account just to end my relationship Loool.
:wtf: :lol: :dead:

CushiticReflections
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CushiticReflections » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:44 pm

I would've said its his loss but you mentioned his wife is better looking than ya. let it go girl. he won this time.
Looks shouldn't be the sole determinator of a happy relationship. I've known many relatives who've chased after drop-dead gorgeous girls who've used, abused, and dropped them. Her heart and faith, among other things, should matter just as much. Because 10 years down the road, a beautiful wife won't make up for years of build-up resentment over her cruel and selfish ways.

I'm sorry you had your heart broken Europoriia. It sounds like you feel deceived and as if his ignoring you means that your past relationship as insignificant, unimportant. It must be a lonely feeling but that should speak volumes about his character. He wasn't the one for you and truly, you were saved from multiple years of misery if you were with him. He did not end it with you because of any faults you have, despite whatever image his actions or words have painted. So don't try to analyze why it ended, if that's what you're doing.

Delete and throw out any reminders of him you have. Any emails, pictures - all of it. When you're alone, write a long letter to him about everything you feel and ever wanted to say, no matter how petty, trivial, or sensitive you think it might be. Write until you don't have anything left to say. Read it over then, when you're satisfied, tear it up into very little pieces. Throw the pieces out. This might help you get all of your feelings out so that they're not bottled up. If you bottle them up or try to forget before you've really addressed it, then it'll come back to haunt you. This way, you'll get it all out and be able to get over him and move on. It's a process. From then on, don't bother to speak ill of him. Tell your friends what happened, if you'd like, but don't let yourself associate anger or any ill will towards him in front of others or else any time the topic somehow comes up, they'll bring you back to those feelings. And that will only serve to keep you tied to the past.

Inshaa Allah, you'll find someone good and worthy for your love and affection. Give it time and trust in Allah.

Cumar-Labasuul
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cumar-Labasuul » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 pm

When your ex is with a better looking girl than you? Stupid fuckface I've been with this nigger for 2 years and he wants to walk around acting like he doesn't know me just coz he married some sexy chick. I hope she has 10 babies and grows ugly. I mean this nigger promised we'd get married and start our own family, I even met his whole family. He asked my sister about me and how I am but when I see him he walks past like he doesn't know me :blessed: Bastar foqol bastar!!!!!
ImageImage

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.