Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

US Losing patience with Djibouti

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: US Losing patience with Djibouti

Postby Lancer » Fri May 01, 2015 10:28 am

lol these niggas don't care :lol: :lol:

Salute!

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri May 01, 2015 11:20 am

Djiboutiennes just went up in my estimation. :ohhh:
PS Compare that to the southern "security chiefs" whom get their nuts squeezed by Bantu everyday.

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Fri May 01, 2015 11:26 am

Djiboti. :up: :lol:
Last edited by Rambie on Fri May 01, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jugjugwacwac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jugjugwacwac » Fri May 01, 2015 11:56 am

These guys are giving the middle finger to U.S. fighter piliots and the idiots in Xamar can't even look their Bantu masters in the eye. Allah dadku kala gobsanaa. But Xamar wasn't always like this...where are those bod mons with indhaha cas cas that humiliated the U.S. back in 93?

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri May 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Somalida gobanimadeydi , urur beeled kudafadda aad xitaa ka dhowri lahayd baa cunay . :lol:

nerdfresh

Postby nerdfresh » Fri May 01, 2015 12:25 pm

These guys are giving the middle finger to U.S. fighter piliots and the idiots in Xamar can't even look their Bantu masters in the eye. Allah dadku kala gobsanaa. But Xamar wasn't always like this...where are those bod mons with indhaha cas cas that humiliated the U.S. back in 93?
those were habar gedir and some murusade and gugundhabe.

abgal the amisom poodles are what you see today in xamar. and hawadle amisom in east beledweyne. master slave relationship. all other hawiye lands are anti amisom. hawadle and abgal love amisom protection...

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri May 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Viva Djibouti :dj:

Od don't compare us to somalia. Us reer Djibouti have clean hearts can't wait to wave my Djibouti flag on 27 june

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri May 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Aisha...c'mon your too old for all that. :shaq:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri May 01, 2015 12:58 pm

I'm never too old to represent my country wadaniyadu waa lagma marmaan 18 may iyo 27 june :up:

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Fri May 01, 2015 1:00 pm

They were destroyed by Al Shabab.

I'm telling you bro, Al Shabab has weakened many Somali clans and has done damage to Somalia that'll take at least 50 years to undo.

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri May 01, 2015 1:03 pm

^^^ your telling me all Shabab weakened the red eyed mooryaans or they wised up and wore suits calling each other injineer iyo dictoore

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Fri May 01, 2015 1:16 pm

^^^ your telling me all Shabab weakened the red eyed mooryaans or they wised up and wore suits calling each other injineer iyo dictoore
:lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Fri May 01, 2015 1:23 pm

That's right Kaafiye , the daarood should have never accept al shabaab as if an OPPRESSIVE daarood muslim Somalia would fair off any better than an OPPRESSIVELY daarood secular Somalia. It damaged the marehan and their Ogaden loyal followers and it is because of the leadership of their tribe . I am not gonna say anything about the majeerten , because I kind of found out why some in the daarod hate them
Last edited by SahanGalbeed on Fri May 01, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Lancer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lancer » Fri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

:dead:

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Fri May 01, 2015 1:32 pm

That's right Kaafiye , the daarood should have never accept al shabaab as if an OPPRESSIVE daarood muslim Somalia would fair off any better than an OPPRESSEVELY daarood secular Somalia. It damaged the marehan and their Ogaden loyal followers and it is because of the leadership of your tribe . I am not goona say anything about the majeerten , because I kind of found out why some in the daarod hate them

Mailman is not qabilist and he's not into tribes or fadhi ku dirir, despite reading a lot of history.

So attacking him through his tribe wont do you much good.

Keep it going MM.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.