Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Virusus curing Cancer!

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Virusus curing Cancer!

Postby SultanOrder » Wed May 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Have you guys heard of the radical paradigm shift to fighting cancer using virus cells to attack tumors and make patients cancer-free? Apparently a scientist in Ottawa, Canada developed a technique, and since then many other researchers have caught on using viruses like HIV, Common Cold, Moroba, Polio, etc. all modified not to actually hurt people but only the viruses. And the results are phenomenal, we are looking at the first breakthrough to fighting cancer.

T'he most amazing thing is that, when people get these kind of treatments, they are not like the long and drawnout treatments like Chemotherapy and bone marrow transplants, but people get well in a matter of weeks. This means that people are becoming cancer free in a matter of months, these are the same people that have been getting treatment for years, and nothing has been working for them.

What the modified virus does, is that it is engineered to look for proteins that are only present in the cancer cells, then they infect the cancer cell, cause it to explode but the virus does not replicate, and the bodies own immune system destroys the exploded cell.

Subxanallah.

Funnily enough, virusis and cancer treatment was noted about a hundred years ago. Prostitutes that often had cervical cancer but were also at risk of getting rabies would get a rabies shot. Those same prostitutes would be found to be cancer free a year later. Crazy!

Big up Ottawa!
http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-new ... tic-cancer

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/using-polio ... 0-minutes/

Seeing these children who were terminally ill, receiving painful chemotherapy for years, and then all of a sudden seeing them get well, Allahu Akbar!

I foresee a future where we will be getting cancer vaccines in the same way we get polio vaccines!

:blessed:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Virusus curing Cancer!

Postby Methylamine » Wed May 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Looks promising, but I would hesitate to celebrate for joy at this moment

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed May 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Looks promising, but I would hesitate to celebrate for joy at this moment
It's the most promising news to come out of cancer research. That is why I'm celebrating for joy. If you see the results of some of these clinical trails that have something like 90% cure rates, you would celebrate too. A lot of these treatments are on the fast track to be approved by the FDA, so in about 2016 they will available to the pubic. And because of that we will have more results to learn from, and we will improve our methods to be more effective.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Wed May 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Good news for humanity
Bad news for the likes Pfizer,Roche ,Sanofi,Merck & Co,Johnson &Johnson,GlaxoSmithKline etc etc

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Good news for humanity
Bad news for the likes Pfizer,Roche ,Sanofi,Merck & Co,Johnson &Johnson,GlaxoSmithKline etc etc
Not really, they will just get on it depending on success. Drug companies know which way the wind is heading, and once a better and cheaper way is out there, then you either let some unknown underdog corner the market, or you get in the game. In fact, these companies could very well fund research to improve the methods, and even bring the cost down. Things aren't always black and white.

ImNotSomali

Postby ImNotSomali » Wed May 06, 2015 10:08 pm

You know whats crazy. Some people get cancer from the sun. Their skin can't handle the UV rays. That blows my mind. :mindblown:

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Thu May 07, 2015 1:56 am

Interesting.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu May 07, 2015 3:49 am

Sultan

Canadians are slow, We knew this years ago. It all started with HIV, the virus has really helped humanity in a fantastic way. I think in order to understand the human biological make up, u need to understand this clever magnificent HIV virus. It is truly a God send puzzle that will wake humanity up. Just from HIV alone, I have mastered how my body works. It is simply remarkable. :clap:

Guess what---HIV will also cure Alzheimer disease in the future, and even slow aging by just understanding the make ups of HIV. It Is said ---young people infected with HIV< who also take medication to fight it, their body usually looks like the body of a senile 70s person. This is staggering. The correlation of White Blood TCELLS which fight diseases, happens to speed age with the shortage of this disease fighting warrior cells-this is something amazingly phenomenal. In a nutshell, I think humanity could one day reverse aging my manufacturing White blood Tcells, with the help of stem cells innovation of course. Taboo subject I know, it is only a superficial delay. Could we see a 90 year old look like a 50 or 40 year old in a few years??? Who knows. :clap:

PS Meanwhile I ravel at HIV. I want to hug it and kiss it. :dj:

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Thu May 07, 2015 4:27 am

Sultan

Canadians are slow, We knew this years ago. It all started with HIV, the virus has really helped humanity in a fantastic way. I think in order to understand the human biological make up, u need to understand this clever magnificent HIV virus. It is truly a God send puzzle that will wake humanity up. Just from HIV alone, I have mastered how my body works. It is simply remarkable. :clap:

Guess what---HIV will also cure Alzheimer disease in the future, and even slow aging by just understanding the make ups of HIV. It Is said ---young people infected with HIV< who also take medication to fight it, their body usually looks like the body of a senile 70s person. This is staggering. The correlation of White Blood TCELLS which fight diseases, happens to speed age with the shortage of this disease fighting warrior cells-this is something amazingly phenomenal. In a nutshell, I think humanity could one day reverse aging my manufacturing White blood Tcells, with the help of stem cells innovation of course. Taboo subject I know, it is only a superficial delay. Could we see a 90 year old look like a 50 or 40 year old in a few years??? Who knows. :clap:

So you have AIDS? :dwill:

Rambie
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rambie » Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 am

This is nothing to be happy about.

More people will go to prostitutes if there
was a vaccine or a medicine for AIDS

Basra,

Are you really HIV positive?

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Thu May 07, 2015 9:17 am

Sult, A MN company is using tobacco plants to cure different types cancer. Not approved by the fda yet. It was in the news after you posted this topic.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:40 am

THIS is revolutionary :whoo:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri May 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Sultan

So you have AIDS? :dwill:
Chrine, NO! But I have no doubt u do have it. :clap:

Rambie

Prostitution have existed through out history. Aids is not going to stop it. lol But I do wish Aids cure is not found. My happiness depends on it. :lol:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Fri May 08, 2015 5:22 pm

Cutting edge Medical Technology.

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri May 08, 2015 10:14 pm

Injecting patients with deadly modified viruses to cure another deadly disease is fascinating in itself, although this could certainly cause a backlash in the medical community. Nonetheless, this is a giant leap for mankind. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.