Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

She is dating meatloaf

what's happening now.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
tzsomali

She is dating meatloaf

Postby tzsomali » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 am

Reporter. Ehud Barack

Next week will be ‘Rape Awareness Week 2015’ across many countries including Unites State. Raped victims and women around the world would take to the street of their respective countries to highlights the plight of women around the world and victims of sexual violence in particular. As part of raising awareness and support victims of raped FOX Journal has enlisted the help of Basra Israel (Burane) from Somalia to tell her story and lend her experience of this brutal act she endures whilst young. Basra Israel is qualified to voice the despair and the plight victims of sexual violence. She is a raped victim and seldom seen the worst of mankind ill-treatment and degrading of women mostly in third world and in particular in the insecurity ridden and sprawling refugee camps of Africa that she once called home.

Basra Israel is fifty three years old Somali woman, short, obese and fair skin tone bereft of beauty. One her prominent feature of her physical appearance is the unusual protruding plaque ridden-reddish teeth. Her journey into womanhood has always haunts her not surprisingly as she vividly recalled. After fleeing the war-torn nation of Somalia as teenager she made way to Ethiopia where she lived for almost two decades in refugee camp bordering the lawless country of hers. Now living in United States, Basra has yet to forget the suffering she has endured in the camp in her teenage-hood. At the tender aged of thirteen years old Basra was brutally ganged raped in the camp.
She never forgot that day, “I was in the mud hut sleeping when a grouped of adult Ethiopian Policemen busted in I was awaked by the sound of the door caving in and suddenly found my self amidst ten adult men half naked around me. I was scared and helpless; they strip me naked I remember very well as they argued who would have the first turned to rape me. They proceeded raping me on my private place whilst other men pinning my arms to the bed. The older one he insisted that he want to anal sex with me but I vigorously refused; he beat me up and preceded the insertion of his private part on my back passage oblivious to my pain and plea to let me go. I was profusely bleeding and in utter pain, I was praying and crying but no one came to helped me”.

Three hours later after been viciously ganged raped the men disappeared into the dark, leaving Basra unconscious and dazed. Barbara Steinberg then a volunteering doctor with Red Cross recalled very well when Basra was brought to the run down clinic. Barbara “ She was in bleeding from her vaginal because her vein surrounding her vaginal wall was ruptured and if I recall correcting hasn’t be able to relieve herself from her rear end, I didn’t think then she will make it; amazing she pulled through, she is one brave girl. In my thirty year or so working with victims of raped I have never seen the extent of injuries such as inflicted to the fray little girl. Me my colleagues had to repair veins using extracted nerves from her arms and offcourse removed numerous lodged battery from her back passage so should be able to go to toilet and relief herself, that was very devastating for her; no doubt ”.

Soon after the operation Basra and her doctor formed a good relationship, Mrs. Steinberg “I am a mother and have got a daughter of my own, so the instinct of motherhood was there as soon I lay my eyes on her unconscious numbed body”. Basra is overwhelming appreciative of the help she received “I thank her for her help, she didn’t only treat me, she also embrace and love me like her daughter (-crying-) she is a mother figure to me”. After the end of Dr Steinberg is volunteering mission she made a promise then to help Basra recover and rebuild her live “I promise I would do anything with my human power to elevate and help her forged and rebuild her shattered live” two year after the savaged ordeal Basra made her way to State under the refugee raped assistance humanitarian clause administered by immigration policy.

Both Basra and Dr Steinberg live in the city of Boston and meet on weekly basis. Dr Steinberg work in women sexual health department in the main hospital while Basra has recent earn a certificate in information technology specializing in forum room administration. She works at a well known Somali site as a forum moderator and also works a part time in downtown McDonald in 5th St.

Basra is actively involved with women right and sexual health thanks to the friendship with the Doctor forged by cruel circumstances. She has traveled numerous times to highlight the right of women in third world and also met with high profile leaders such President G.W Bush, Former UN Head Kofi Anan and the President of Breakaway republic of Somaliland Mr. Riyale Kahin. Basra Israel will join Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolie and the honorable head of Human right UN Office Sadato Ogata and Ellen DeGeneres in Washington DC to campaign and lobby for women right in the Breakaway republic of Somaliland. Basra Israel will join the fledging breakaway republic at the end of the year as Minister of women affairs. Her experience as raped victim will no doubt help empower and instill help to the socially and politically marginalized women of Somaliland. FOX Journal and our parent company NEWSCORP would like to congratulate you in advance for Ministerial post you have won. You are beautiful and brave young women and a proven asset for the women’s right around the world.

Ayan Hirsi was once a refugee and former Member of Parliament in Holland. Born as Muslim in her native country of Somalia but became an atheist to protest against Islam’s treatment of women. She known for her outspoken views about Islam, the position of women in Somali dominated society and recently the rise of Islamist fundamentalists in Europe and in particular in her adopted country of Holland. She is also a renowned and established author with numerous books such the bestselling Anjera, Mufo and life of an Atheist and offcourse the world acclaim book of hers Story of lesbian heroes a conversation with Basra Israel and Ellen DeGeneres. All her books are available at Neocon Prints (www.neoconprints.com) and Amazon.com. Keyword: Ayan Hirsi.

Basra Israel is married to the famous rock band musician Meatloaf and have two beautiful children ‘Somali Mihi’ boy 10yrs old and ‘Futo’ girl 12years old.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.