Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics)

Arimaha Hadda Socda

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics)

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 am

Looks like the Turkish government also sent a private jet to bring them to the country. I don't recognize anybody else in the delegation with the president besides the foreign minister Fowsiya Xaaji Aadan. Long live the Turkish-Somali friendship :up:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Mondey » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 am

is that the foreign minister's sister?
Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 pm
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 am

Mondey wrote:is that the foreign minister's sister?


I dont think so. If she took her sister on a trip with her that would be blatant corruption and nepotism :lol: :down:
User avatar
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 am

Fock Turkey!!!



They are killing Kurds and denying their right to self determination. They do not allow Kurds to use their own language for education purpose etc.


So how can Somalis trust these bastards? Don't you know they want to exploited Somalia and their kindness is nothing but a trap. Ever heard " do not bite the hand that feed you". Turkey want to create a dependence and after that Somalia cannot do shid but accept.


Fock Turtle, Fock Saaqid and Fock Fowsiya!!
Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Brobaganda » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:39 am

Calibesteen wrote:Fock Turkey!!!



They are killing Kurds and denying their right to self determination. They do not allow Kurds to use their own language for education purpose etc.


So how can Somalis trust these bastards? Don't you know they want to exploited Somalia and their kindness is nothing but a trap. Ever heard " do not bite the hand that feed you". Turkey want to create a dependence and after that Somalia cannot do shid but accept.


Fock Turtle, Fock Saaqid and Fock Fowsiya!!


Kurds are 35 million people. They think like Oromos. Big but useless. Their problems have been created because of them. No one made them like that.
Brobaganda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:22 pm
Location: Praying for world peace because the violence affects mothers and kids the most

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby DonCorleone » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 am

[quote="Calibesteen"]Fock Turkey!!!



They are killing Kurds and denying their right to self determination. They do not allow Kurds to use their own language for education purpose etc.


So how can Somalis trust these bastards? Don't you know they want to exploited Somalia and their kindness is nothing but a trap. Ever heard " do not bite the hand that feed you". Turkey want to create a dependence and after that Somalia cannot do shid but accept.


Fock Turtle, Fock Saaqid and Fock Fowsiya!![/quote

i like turkey they always backed up somalia

how do u know ethnic kurd land is not turkish

but thats their beef, but i know what u mean..
User avatar
DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 2645
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:18 am
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 am

Brobaganda wrote:
Calibesteen wrote:Fock Turkey!!!



They are killing Kurds and denying their right to self determination. They do not allow Kurds to use their own language for education purpose etc.


So how can Somalis trust these bastards? Don't you know they want to exploited Somalia and their kindness is nothing but a trap. Ever heard " do not bite the hand that feed you". Turkey want to create a dependence and after that Somalia cannot do shid but accept.


Fock Turtle, Fock Saaqid and Fock Fowsiya!!


Kurds are 35 million people. They think like Oromos. Big but useless. Their problems have been created because of them. No one made them like that.


Brainless istupir!


You do not blame the victim but the oppressor. I did not hear you say the Palestine problem exists because of the Palestinians, so why say the Kurdish problem exists because of the Kurds. Do the Somali problem and ongoing genocide in Somali region of Ethiopia exist because of Somalis? The beating, rape and murder of innocent Somalis in NFD take place because of them or was it an oppressor that uses his power to subjugate people who deserve freedom?


Go and eat a sack of baby ceeb, dameer waaxid!
Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby DonCorleone » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:49 am

Calibesteen wrote:
Brobaganda wrote:
Calibesteen wrote:Fock Turkey!!!



They are killing Kurds and denying their right to self determination. They do not allow Kurds to use their own language for education purpose etc.


So how can Somalis trust these bastards? Don't you know they want to exploited Somalia and their kindness is nothing but a trap. Ever heard " do not bite the hand that feed you". Turkey want to create a dependence and after that Somalia cannot do shid but accept.


Fock Turtle, Fock Saaqid and Fock Fowsiya!!


Kurds are 35 million people. They think like Oromos. Big but useless. Their problems have been created because of them. No one made them like that.


Brainless istupir!


You do not blame the victim but the oppressor. I did not hear you say the Palestine problem exists because of the Palestinians, so why say the Kurdish problem exists because of the Kurds. Do the Somali problem and ongoing genocide in Somali region of Ethiopia exist because of Somalis? The beating, rape and murder of innocent Somalis in NFD take place because of them or was it an oppressor that uses his power to subjugate people who deserve freedom?


Go and eat a sack of baby ceeb, dameer waaxid!


boooooooooondocks
User avatar
DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 2645
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:18 am
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Brobaganda » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 am

Calibesteen wrote:
Brobaganda wrote:
Calibesteen wrote:Fock Turkey!!!



They are killing Kurds and denying their right to self determination. They do not allow Kurds to use their own language for education purpose etc.


So how can Somalis trust these bastards? Don't you know they want to exploited Somalia and their kindness is nothing but a trap. Ever heard " do not bite the hand that feed you". Turkey want to create a dependence and after that Somalia cannot do shid but accept.


Fock Turtle, Fock Saaqid and Fock Fowsiya!!


Kurds are 35 million people. They think like Oromos. Big but useless. Their problems have been created because of them. No one made them like that.


Brainless istupir!


You do not blame the victim but the oppressor. I did not hear you say the Palestine problem exists because of the Palestinians, so why say the Kurdish problem exists because of the Kurds. Do the Somali problem and ongoing genocide in Somali region of Ethiopia exist because of Somalis? The beating, rape and murder of innocent Somalis in NFD take place because of them or was it an oppressor that uses his power to subjugate people who deserve freedom?


Go and eat a sack of baby ceeb, dameer waaxid!


I am entitled to my opinion. I know many Kurds in real life and have many Kurd friends. They all have that slave mentality. Low self esteem. Lack of vision. Lack of brain. Lack of self-respect. Lack of intelligence. They used to be lack of resources but not anymore. Maybe they can sell their oil and make some bombs to attack their oppressors.
Brobaganda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:22 pm
Location: Praying for world peace because the violence affects mothers and kids the most

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby BlackRain » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 am

Iriri on vocation :steviej:
User avatar
BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 3369
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 am

Brobaganda wrote:
I am entitled to my opinion. I know many Kurds in real life and have many Kurd friends. They all have that slave mentality. Low self esteem. Lack of vision. Lack of brain. Lack of self-respect. Lack of intelligence. They used to be lack of resources but not anymore. Maybe they can sell their oil and make some bombs to attack their oppressors.



You are entitled to your opinion but your opinion lacks caqli son. How are you going to blame the victim when it is clear that all the problems are created by the oppressor? What you wrote about dadkaas can easily be implemented on our people in Etiopia and Kenya aswell if I choose to blame the victim. That is far from the truth though and you cannot accept the truth because it destroys the little world you were in. I feel sorry for your kurd ''friends'' because you are not a friend. A friend does not look down on his friends like you just did.

With that said.


Fock Turkey and all the Somalis that are blinded by their scheme.
Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby GeoSeven » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 am

Calibesteen wrote:
Brobaganda wrote:
I am entitled to my opinion. I know many Kurds in real life and have many Kurd friends. They all have that slave mentality. Low self esteem. Lack of vision. Lack of brain. Lack of self-respect. Lack of intelligence. They used to be lack of resources but not anymore. Maybe they can sell their oil and make some bombs to attack their oppressors.



You are entitled to your opinion but your opinion lacks caqli son. How are you going to blame the victim when it is clear that all the problems are created by the oppressor? What you wrote about dadkaas can easily be implemented on our people in Etiopia and Kenya aswell if I choose to blame the victim. That is far from the truth though and you cannot accept the truth because it destroys the little world you were in. I feel sorry for your kurd ''friends'' because you are not a friend. A friend does not look down on his friends like you just did.

With that said.


Fock Turkey and all the Somalis that are blinded by their scheme.


Thats the majority of Somalis you are swearing at brah. Btw enlighten me man, what scheme you talking about? Do the Turks plan to drop a chemical weapon on Somalia that will turn everyone into ninja turtles :)
User avatar
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
 
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:41 am
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:30 am

Somalifanatic wrote:
Calibesteen wrote:
Brobaganda wrote:
I am entitled to my opinion. I know many Kurds in real life and have many Kurd friends. They all have that slave mentality. Low self esteem. Lack of vision. Lack of brain. Lack of self-respect. Lack of intelligence. They used to be lack of resources but not anymore. Maybe they can sell their oil and make some bombs to attack their oppressors.



You are entitled to your opinion but your opinion lacks caqli son. How are you going to blame the victim when it is clear that all the problems are created by the oppressor? What you wrote about dadkaas can easily be implemented on our people in Etiopia and Kenya aswell if I choose to blame the victim. That is far from the truth though and you cannot accept the truth because it destroys the little world you were in. I feel sorry for your kurd ''friends'' because you are not a friend. A friend does not look down on his friends like you just did.

With that said.


Fock Turkey and all the Somalis that are blinded by their scheme.


Thats the majority of Somalis you are swearing at brah. Btw enlighten me man, what scheme you talking about? Do the Turks plan to drop a chemical weapon on Somalia that will turn everyone into ninja turtles :)


Then fuck the majority brah. The scheme I am talking about is the fact that Africa is the new playground even though it has been pillaged since ancient times. The major oil discoverage in East Africa equals economic gain. On top of the oil, Somalia is sitauted in a very strategic area. Turkey got an eye on the middle east aswell as East Africa and they can use Somalia as a base to gain more influence in Africa = more economic gain.

How are you going to trust the same people who are denying the democratic rights of the Kurds? You really think they give 2 focks about Somalis? Get the fuck out here son :arrow:
Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby original dervish » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:57 am

Listen nigga.....the Turks are the only people on the ground building up the infrastructure of Xamar.
Yeah..they probably want something in return...but hey, wouldnt you want some payback if you`d spent time and money on a girl?

Its a big bad world out there son. :D :som: :up:
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
 
Posts: 14475
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Re: Somali president and delegation welcomed in Turkey (pics

Postby Calibesteen » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:10 pm

original dervish wrote:Listen nigga.....the Turks are the only people on the ground building up the infrastructure of Xamar.
Yeah..they probably want something in return...but hey, wouldnt you want some payback if you`d spent time and money on a girl?

Its a big bad world out there son. :D :som: :up:


Metaphorically speaking if the girl got integrity and demonstrates and demands respect from whoever it might be, then I do not see how she can be used and abused like a slut. Somalia has to protect the integrity of the people. It is enough with istupir people selling property belonging to the state of Somalia and Somali people. Are we now going to sell our land, sea etc.?


You Somalis are focked. Hadii la idin wasaa, not raaxo but kufsi camal, miyaad ku raaxeesanee mise wad dagaalamee?
Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:16 pm


LOGIN TO HIDE THIS BLOCK
Next

  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to General - Current Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest