Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somali geeks

Qaybta Xirfada Sayniska iyo iwm

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
R.I.P Kiyan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

somali geeks

Postby R.I.P Kiyan » Wed May 31, 2006 2:29 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:20 pm

IAM NERD

sadaam's step dad.

Re: somali geeks

Postby sadaam's step dad. » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:53 am

Laughing Laughing

my step son is one

sadaam's step dad.

Postby sadaam's step dad. » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:53 am

Shocked

andywelld

Postby andywelld » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 am

Shenzhen Welld Medical Electronics CO.,Ltd, as WELLD in short. We are the leading manufacturer of ultrasound for both human and vet in China. Based on our over 13 years producing experience and good cooperation with our over 100 agents worldwide, we are confident to supply all our clients quality ultrasound scanners at reasonable price.

Now we are expanding our market in African countries, CIS countries and Middle East countries. And we hope to seek distributors or agents there in these countries.

Anyone who is interested in medical ultrasound business and also has a good marketing ability in these countries, please contact me freely! I will give you a quick and proper reply.

A splendid business opportunity is infront of both of us.

All the Best
Andy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.