Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Ogaden Sub clan Settles in Qabri Dahar?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Which Ogaden Sub clan Settles in Qabri Dahar?

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 am

lol because somalis use qabill in very jahili way.

Allah said to know one another but all this hate from this place and other places and worse in somalia one gotta hate all somali qabiil all together.

somalis are crzy and you're most hater, qabilis one i ever experinced wallah.

when i see your nick i shake my head, energy you have to hate others and the asabiyada kugu jirta not normal. and it's not only you though.

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:38 am

lol because somalis use qabill in very jahili way.

Allah said to know one another but all this hate from this place and other places and worse in somalia one gotta hate all somali qabiil all together.

somalis are crzy and you're most hater, qabilis one i ever experinced wallah.

when i see your nick i shake my head, energy you have to hate others and the asabiyada kugu jirta not normal. and it's not only you though.

:lol: - war adiga miskeen baad iska tahay dee sxb i wouldnt blame you - i have darood in my famiy i have isaaq in my family i even have hawiye in my distance family like my great grandmother so i dont hate anybody really we just have political difference - i am somalilander and others might oppose my ideas so its kinda politicial thing - if somalia was united 1 there wouldnt be any politicial hatred difference's

+ Hyper i having second though's about your orientation :lol: qofna mu ku sheegin miyaa wa ceeb nimaanka duriyada ma la dabo ordo

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Arawello the first ogaden clans i knew was Reer Warfa Ugaas - i never knew reer isxaaq that much. even i am the 1 who made the Cidagale in wikipedia its still underconstruction check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidagale - i also made the Hy haf of them - and soon i am doing full construction on the leelkase :clap: - queen if you think you are better then me on Knowledge about Ogaden clans then give me 1 week- you will be amazed :lol: - i also know where some ogaden clans settle like the reer cabdalle settle in jubooyinka ,reer Wamo , Cawylyahan- now i know you are not from jubooyinka reer isxaaq are mainly from degaxbuur :clap:

Hyper - are you reer Ugaas Warfa?
Aniga kuma weeydin reer isaaq ee waxan ku idhi ur basic knowledge of ogadeen is from cyberspace :lol:

Reer isaaq ma dhagaxbur bas aya degan :lol: enlighten me :P
Last edited by Queen_Arawello on Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:51 pm

nope, im from small Ogs subclan. :lol:

lol Queen, inader , illen ino e siro bo donayey ninko.
o hada qabiil ma'ageesa Wikipedia miya laga hela?

lol wallah somalis wa crazy. wahas mahey waqtiga isaga luminayan!
:lol: :lol: Hyper wikipedia wax badan ba laga hela...

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Arawello the first ogaden clans i knew was Reer Warfa Ugaas - i never knew reer isxaaq that much. even i am the 1 who made the Cidagale in wikipedia its still underconstruction check it out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidagale - i also made the Hy haf of them - and soon i am doing full construction on the leelkase :clap: - queen if you think you are better then me on Knowledge about Ogaden clans then give me 1 week- you will be amazed :lol: - i also know where some ogaden clans settle like the reer cabdalle settle in jubooyinka ,reer Wamo , Cawylyahan- now i know you are not from jubooyinka reer isxaaq are mainly from degaxbuur :clap:

Aniga kuma weeydin reer isaaq ee waxan ku idhi ur basic knowledge of ogadeen is from cyberspace :lol:

:lol: reer isxaaq meelo badan bay degaan taas adiga lagaa rabaa inaad ii sheegto :P

apart from dhegaxbuur they also live in Godey , they can also be found in jigjiga

Burao_Media
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: nin sahan tagay oo u dhexeeya Gaashamo, Danood iyo Wardheer.......

Postby Burao_Media » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 pm

8-)
Last edited by Burao_Media on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Burao_Media
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Burao_Media » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Are probably the majority, as well as some other Reer Abdelli, such as Reer Ugas kooshin, Ugas Samatar etc and some minority Abba Yoonis (Geri Koombe) and some bah-Geri, There are probably small number if any Reer Ishak or Makahill. Makahill live in eastern hawd and in wardheer distrcts and Reer ishak in Dhagaxbuur districts.
Last edited by Burao_Media on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Burao_Media
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Burao_Media » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:04 pm

8-)
Last edited by Burao_Media on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 pm

From what I understand Kabri Dahar is Reer Dulul (Reer Abdeli) with some other Reer Abdeli clans such as Reer Ugas Kooshin, Ugas Gulid, etc. the Reer Dulul are quite close to the Reer Oodweyne clans notably the Reer Sugulle that inhabit Moholin, Ceel-Baxay, Marsin, and near the Gaadsan degen of Nus-dariqa.

The Reer Dulul and the rest of the Reer Abdeli such as Reer Ugas Gulid, Ugas Kooshin, Ugas sharamrk meet the Habar Yoonis Oodweyne clans such as Reer Aboker, Gunbuur, Carabala, Idris, Reer War-Mooge (Ugad Omar) and Reer Sugulle in the northern tip of the Dhagaxbuur districts were it meets Moholin disrtrict of Degmada Gaashamo.

The Reer Ishak (Cali and Harun) meet the Reer Sugulle and the rest of the oodweyne clans in Sourthern Aware districts near 50-70 km South of Goosay, Cakaayada, south of Daror.

The Makahill i.e.Gamcadley, Habar Samatres, Abraahim, and Gacanweyne meet the Reer Oodweyne near Xodaya (which boost 8 natural water resiovre/ balis) in the South/ East or Bari area of Gaashamo and Northern Danood in Alis Jamaac etc.. (Wardheer Disrtist), also near Doollo grazing areas. We the Reer Oodweyne clans in upper Hawd meet the Reer Burao clan of lower/ upper Hawd who inhabit Gaashamo, Shimbarale, Xalxalis, Gorgor, Jamac Dubet, Northern Danood (Wardheer District). These Burao clans are notably, the famous Xiirsi Cisman warrior clans of Reer Caynaashe which are about 17 clans, Reer Guutle Caynaashe (Also 17 clans), Reer Wayde, Reer Warabe, Cabdi xiirsi, Xiirsi Bari (Farhiye Xiirsi, Warsame Cali, Helild Xiirsi), also some Musa Carre, that strech from Ina Noor Musa ilaa Danaaod and some Reer Cawl that strech from Gorgor were they and the Musa Carre meet the Faraax garaad sibaa Axmed Garaad such as the Reer Hagar(Dhulbante) in the far East of Hawd in Marqanweyne (Reer Khalid) Dhulbante and in the lower hawd near Somaliland boarder ilaa Danood were they meet the Makahill in Danood and Bicidyahan (Marjeeteen) in of Bokh and Geladin Distrcts of Wardheer.

In fact, my granfather was killed by Reer Dalal near Ceel -Baxay in the 1940, so we have a serious score to settle with them. There are many blood feuds i.e. Bah-Makahill (Reer Sugulle) vs. Reer Dulal (Reer Abdelei) , Bah- Sugulle vs. Abraahim (Makahill), and Reer Rooble Sugulle vs. Reer Cali (Reer Ishak) etc . I have a uncle who is cousins (Ilma-abti) with my dad who is Abraahim (Makahill), and my unlce was killed by Reer Cali (Reer Ishak).

Reer Sugulle settle in between the Maxamed Suuber (Reer Abdeli and Reer Ishak) clans as well as the Makahill (Gamcadley, Habar Samatres, Abraahim, and Gacanweyne) and have extended our grazing land by an average of 20km per year since the last war with the Reer Abdeli.

The Frontier Reer Sugulle towns of Marsin, Xodaya, Ceel-baxay are about less 50km to Qabri Dahar.

See you in Qabari Dahar in 5 years time (insha allah) Reer Dulul :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Btw, could someone correct me on the Reer Dalal linage

Reer Dalal Ugaas Magan
Reer Ugaas Magan Ugaas Warfaa (Bah-Gaalaad)
Reer Ugaas Warfaa
Ugaas Xirsi
Reer Abdeli Muse
Mohamed Subeer (Bah-Tanaado)
Maxamed Subeer Baahale
Baahale Muuse
Reer Muuse Yuusuf
Tagalwaaq (Reer Yuusuf Tagalwaaq)
Ogaden
Absame
Kuumade
Maxamed-Kablalax
Daarood
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ask Ducaysane he knows OG sub clans like the palm of his hand

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 pm

:lol: reer isxaaq meelo badan bay degaan taas adiga lagaa rabaa inaad ii sheegto :P

apart from dhegaxbuur they also live in Godey , they can also be found in jigjiga
:lol: :lol: @ Reer Isxaaq, war is Reer Isaq :up:..and you should tell me since you're expert in this field as u claimed :lol:

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 am

From what I understand Kabri Dahar is Reer Dulul (Reer Abdeli) with some other Reer Abdeli clans such as Reer Ugas Kooshin, Ugas Samatar, etc. the Reer Dulul are quite close to the Reer Oodweyne clans notably the Reer Sugulle that inhabit Moholin, Ceel-Baxay, Marsin, and near the Gaadsan degen of Nus-dariqa.

The Reer Dulul and the rest of the Reer Abdeli such as Reer Ugas Gulid, Ugas Kooshin, Ugas sharamrk meet the Habar Yoonis Oodweyne clans such as Reer Aboker, Gunbuur, Carabala, Idris, Reer War-Mooge (Ugad Omar) and Reer Sugulle in the northern tip of the Dhagaxbuur districts were it meets Moholin disrtrict of Degmada Gaashamo.

The Reer Ishak (Cali and Harun) meet the Reer Sugulle and the rest of the oodweyne clans in Sourthern Aware districts near 50-70 km South of Goosay, Cakaayada, south of Daror.

The Makahill i.e.Gamcadley, Habar Samatres, Abraahim, and Gacanweyne meet the Reer Oodweyne near Xodaya (which boost 8 natural water resiovre/ balis) in the South/ East or Bari area of Gaashamo and Northern Danood in Alis Jamaac etc.. (Wardheer Disrtist), also near Doollo grazing areas. We the Reer Oodweyne clans in upper Hawd meet the Reer Burao clan of lower/ upper Hawd who inhabit Gaashamo, Shimbarale, Xalxalis, Gorgor, Jamac Dubet, Northern Danood (Wardheer District). These Burao clans are notably, the famous Xiirsi Cisman warrior clans of Reer Caynaashe which are about 17 clans, Reer Guutle Caynaashe (Also 17 clans), Reer Wayde, Reer Warabe, Cabdi xiirsi, Xiirsi Bari (Farhiye Xiirsi, Warsame Cali, Helild Xiirsi), also some Musa Carre, that strech from Ina Noor Musa ilaa Danaaod and some Reer Cawl that strech from Gorgor were they and the Musa Carre meet the Faraax garaad sibaa Axmed Garaad such as the Reer Hagar(Dhulbante) in the far East of Hawd in Marqanweyne (Reer Khalid) Dhulbante and in the lower hawd near Somaliland boarder ilaa Danood were they meet the Makahill in Danood and Bicidyahan (Marjeeteen) in of Bokh and Geladin Distrcts of Wardheer.

In fact, my granfather was killed by Reer Dalal near Ceel -Baxay in the 1940, so we have a serious score to settle with them. There are many blood feuds i.e. Bah-Makahill (Reer Sugulle) vs. Reer Dulal (Reer Abdelei) , Bah- Sugulle vs. Abraahim (Makahill), and Reer Rooble Sugulle vs. Reer Cali (Reer Ishak) etc . I have a uncle who is cousins (Ilma-abti) with my dad who is Abraahim (Makahill), and my unlce was killed by Reer Cali (Reer Ishak).

Reer Sugulle settle in between the Maxamed Suuber (Reer Abdeli and Reer Ishak) clans as well as the Makahill (Gamcadley, Habar Samatres, Abraahim, and Gacanweyne) and have extended our grazing land by an average of 20km per year since the last war with the Reer Abdeli.

The Frontier Reer Sugulle towns of Marsin, Xodaya, Ceel-baxay are about less 50km to Qabri Dahar.

See you in Qabari Dahar in 5 years time (insha allah) Reer Dulul :up:

:lol: reer burco good luck with the Score - mind inviting me along i want to eat some Ogs :P

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:01 am

Reer Burco i think you forgot 1 - which is Miyirwalal - before Tagalwaaq

Darood
Kablalax
Kumade
Absame
Ogaden
Miyirwalaal (Barwaaq)
Tagalwaaq (Reer Yuusuf Tagalwaaq)
Baahale Muuse
Mohamed Subeyr( Maxamed Subeer Baahale )
Mohamed Subeyr (Bah-Tanaado)
Reer Abdulle Muuse
Ugaas Xirsi
Reer Ugaas Warfaa
Reer Ugaas Magan Ugaas Warfaa (Bah-Gaalaad)
Reer Xirsi Dalal magan

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:12 am

Queen arawello - Reer Isaaq inhabit primarily at Degaxbuur and Aware Districts with that said - there is also some that can be found in NFD, Godey, some can also be found in Jigjiga city - without apart from Jubooland which they dont settle unlike the reer abdalle - correction somaha or am i wrong?

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am

Ducaysane u forgot Gaashamo :P

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.