Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Re:ONLF oo shacab ku xasuuqday Danood oo ka tirsan Gaashamo

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Re:ONLF oo shacab ku xasuuqday Danood oo ka tirsan Gaashamo

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Burao_Media I hate to rain on your parade, but I'm going to anyway and since is ramadan i won't say much but let me hit u with high facts.

Alot of what you've said is cantarbaqash, i blame it on Qamandida ku affurtay :lol:It is ludicrous for H.Y to state that
“we have defeated cagadheers” ” The most you have seen is reer cali and reer haroun of the Reer-Issaq H.Y never fought with any of the OG sub-clans such as Cawlyahan,Cabudwaaq-Cabdalle,Bahgeri, Makahiil or Reer Cabdulle or even the greater Absame family such as Jidwaaq ( Abaskuul, Bartire) and Weyteen. Reer Harun and Reer Cali were successful forcing H.Y to take refuge in Hargeisa and have reached the out skirts of hargeisa. That's history 101 for u
:up: :P

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Burao_Media I hate to rain on your parade, but I'm going to anyway and since is ramadan i won't say much but let me hit u with high facts.

Alot of what you've said is cantarbaqash, i blame it on Qamandida ku affurtay :lol:It is ludicrous for H.Y to state that
“we have defeated cagadheers” ” The most you have seen is reer cali and reer haroun of the Reer-Issaq H.Y never fought with any of the OG sub-clans such as Cawlyahan,Cabudwaaq-Cabdalle,Bahgeri, Makahiil or Reer Cabdulle or even the greater Absame family such as Jidwaaq ( Abaskuul, Bartire) and Weyteen. Reer Harun and Reer Cali were successful forcing H.Y to take refuge in Hargeisa and have reached the out skirts of hargeisa. That's history 101 for u
:up: :P

Wrong reer caynaashe fought Reer cabdulle several times xata gabayadii laga tiriiye wala hayaa.
why the hell would some one fight jidwaaq and abaskuul and bartiire kuwasii wa qodaal loo ma ooyaan :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 pm

^^ Why are you talking, you're the weaknest branch of Reer Sheik Isaxaaq ..the battle field is not ur familar ground miss khadijo oroodo uunsikaga shido :lol:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm

^^ Why are you're talking, you're the weaknest branch of Reer Sheik Isaxaaq ..the battle field is not ur familar ground miss khadijo oroodo uunsikaga shido :lol:

weakest lol i am the only isaaq who became president of kilinka shanaad :lol: :lol: :lol:
i used to bring yaal caano boodhe :lol: berberaan ka soo dadjin jiiray harta sheikan ku iibin jiiray ogadenkan siin jiiray :lol:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 pm

^^ Why are you're talking, you're the weaknest branch of Reer Sheik Isaxaaq ..the battle field is not ur familar ground miss khadijo oroodo uunsikaga shido :lol:

weakest lol i am the only isaaq who became president of kilinka shanaad :lol: :lol: :lol:
i used to bring yaal caano boodhe :lol: berberaan ka soo dadjin jiiray harta sheikan ku iibin jiiray ogadenkan siin jiiray :lol:
Uunsi Awal gorma kuursiga ka qeyb qaadan :lol:...handicap dhabodhilif that has been hand picked by his master, Melez is not something to brag about :mrgreen:

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:16 pm

why the hell would some one fight jidwaaq and abaskuul and bartiire kuwasii wa qodaal loo ma ooyaan

Boqortoyodi Absame e Jidwaaq e Garaad Wiil-Waal in which his kingdom extended from Jigjiga to Harar aya ka tuugsani jirtay una sujudi jirtay :up:

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:24 pm

a sub sub clan of the Super awal nation lives in Ethiopia and becomes President of kilinka
abdulmajiid ilahay ha u naxaristo and cali iid.
what makes u think if the Entire nation of suberiyada awal lives in Ethiopia we would be just like the tigrays and Ethiopia would of had an Super awal Prime minister just like melz zanawi.. Anagu jabhad ma nihin 2009 :lol: :lol:

Bartiirre buuga kuma yaalo :lol:

new-york24
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby new-york24 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:01 am

inankaaga habar uunsi inanta ka leexo ama kitaabadi waa weynaa beynu isu furan

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:51 am

the same can be said - reer cabdalle or reer isaaq never fought all hy it was just a sub sub sub sub sub sub sub sub sub clan of Hy - aka Reer Caynaashe siiba Reer Sugalle, Reer Cawl , Sections of muse carre and you think thats all HY? well your wrong you didnt even fought xirsi cismaan you only fought his grandkid Sugalle :lol:

this is the family that was terrorizing you for centuries get to know siiba the 1 i marked with the red aka Sugalle :lol:

Ceynaashe Xirsi
17 sections

Sugulla Ceynaashe
Axmed Ceynaashe
Liibaan Ceynaashe
Guutaale Caynaashe
Guuleed Caynaashe
Xirsi Caynaashe
Samaale Caynaashe
Faarax Caynaashe
Ciise Caynaashe
Butiye Caynaashe
Maygaag caynaashe
Kooshin Caynaashe
Cumar caynaashe
Cigaal Caynaashe
Cabdi Caynaashe
Suubaan Caynaashe
Wacays Caynaashe

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Emperior5 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 am

inankaaga habar uunsi inanta ka leexo ama kitaabadi waa weynaa beynu isu furan

Soo diyaargarow dhangadaydii yarrayd waan siita waan idin dhangadayn :mrgreen: :up:

Ducaysane_87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ducaysane_87 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:03 pm

the og members in here are very misformed to a point they think they fought all of hy and cidagale when infact they fought reer sugalle and baho dhaamal of the cidagale lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.