Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

melez zanawi is in trouble and is worried

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Teeri
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: melez zanawi is in trouble and is worried

Postby Teeri » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:34 am

Guhaad I told you man, If meles cannot follow the simple recomendations for peace put forward the he cannot be trusted.From 1991-95 we were pleading with him but his new found power lifted his arrogance and confidence.ONLF will be intensifying there campaign in the next year to new levels, we wait with great expectation.

Cajiib now meles is trying to divide ogaden sub clans :lol: :lol: :lol: wallahi this another sign of desperation by the TPLF regime..dabaqodhi Ibraahim dhere doesn't represent beesha reer cabdulle :up: :up:
I thought Ibraahim Dheere is Reer Issaq :o

I gather WSLF was mostly a Tolomoge group and most of its operation was in our deegan (that is why 'peace agreement') was signed in Cadaadley near Godey.

Zenawi is a thug, kulaha 2nd largest Ogaden sub-clan. Presumably the largest he means Cowlyahan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not really, it was more an Absame thing.They use to operate under Altixaad Islaami Fi Ogaden.Lots of Jidwaaq and various Ogadeen.They chose Goday because its the unofficial Capital of Ogadenia(symbolic) not only this but the whole surrender was ochestrated and allegedly masterminded by a Cabdalle dude Nashaad who convinced them to take the decision to surrender.The Governor of Goday was also a party to all this.It is most likely Nashaad who has links with Ethio intelligence had Dolaal killed along with other co-conspirators too.
Be careful what you suggest my friend. Dolal was not a ''co-conspirator''. such acusations will creat enemies. something we want to avoid. the death of Dolal has peed off some many reer cabdulle, specailly reer warfa. Dolal was betrayed. every family has bad apples, but no need to point the finger to an entire sub-clan. Reer cabdulle Ogadeniya and NFD are some of the biggest supporters in the ONLF, use names like mohamed subeer or absame when refering to us, stop dividing us in to sub-sub clans, specially on the Net. too many enemies every where.

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 am

Teeri ku noqo.I didnt say anything about Reer Warfaa or Reer Abdille but I said Nashaad who is Cabdalle Reer Goday along with members of the Kilil and UWSLF took advantage of Dolaal due to the fall-out between him and the leadership, considering he was a Halgamaa of great quality.They welcomed him, then slayed him for the enemy who paraded his body.I dont want to go into this story.But my point was focusing on UWSLF, where I was explaining to Lord that it was a absame movement at first.I sneaked Dolaal to make a point out of Nashaad.

I never put Absame or ogadeen apart infact when Im focusing on Halgan and not Fadhi Ku dirir I see the Halgan as a Somali movement and cause.I dont like to put dirt on the pure Halgan.

Faarax-Caytame
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Faarax-Caytame » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:14 am

Reer cabdilow intaad hadalka melez run moodaan, Onlf ka baxa, deedna halgankii aad idinku aasaasteen, ha naafto..
Ninkan ha dhageysanina

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:25 am

Reer cabdilow intaad hadalka melez run moodaan, Onlf ka baxa, deedna halgankii aad idinku aasaasteen, ha naafto..
Ninkan ha dhageysanina
waa runta bro :lol: :lol: :lol:

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 am

Faarax Caytame maba dhici karto, Ma Cadaani iyo maxamed Ismaaciil baa hadalkaa dheg u dhigi.Reer Cabdille waa laabta halganka, hadalkan raqiiska ah ragga dhaartay waxay u arkaan meles inuu jilcay oo u meel xun arimaha ogadenia ka mareyso.Sideedaba ragga Jabhada way ka sareeyan qabyaalad iyo fitnadeeda, taageerayaashana waxay u tahay muqaal tusaale ah inuu meles maanta la jabiyay.Intii Dabaqoodhiga ceebtooda maanta way is arkaan, hogaamiyahoodii oo erayo la yaableh ku hadlay.Qeybi hadana Xukun waan diidnay ma hore.

Hadalka Meles aad baan oogu farxay. :lol:

ina aadan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ina aadan » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 am

Neef la gawracay geed kama waabto

walee zanawi way ku taagantahay

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 am

sorry to say this my friends but it seems this regime has told a fact that exists if the entire ogaden clan were united struggle would have been more succesful and quicker then it is, but it seems the reer isaaqs are the only one who take this liberation thing serious just look at onlfs opperations they happen 90% of the time in reer isaaq terotory while some of the rest dont even know that their is illegal ethiopian occupation of their land,

the somali wisdom says gacmo wada jir bay wax ku gooyaan markaa isku duubnidiina dalka ku xoreeya oo runta isu sheega kuwiina halganka ka gaabinaya runta u sheega :up: .

ps meles zenawi seems to be very good in divide and conquer tactics I remember 2007 while i was in mogadisho he said that the only clan that is fighting is cayr

EEGA9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby EEGA9 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 am

Hargeysaa Iska aamu sxb, maxaa kugu wax aadan aqoon u lahayn.Beenta ma fiicna walima bisha ramadaan.

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 am

Hargeysaa Iska aamu sxb, maxaa kugu wax aadan aqoon u lahayn.Beenta ma fiicna walima bisha ramadaan.
:lol: :lol: ha la yaabin iminka ayu xamar ka yimid..waa dirta waqooyi as he calls himself..his knowledge of the degan and land is zero..his knowledge of ONLF also zero :lol: I have no energy to write long response to correct his ignorance 8-)

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:02 am

i may not have knowledge of onlf but i just want them united

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:17 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How shameful of me, I'm Darood, and Meles knows Cagdheer better than Me

Horta is Cabdille really bigger than Isaaq?

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hargaysaay » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:46 am

:lol: :lol: ha la yaabin iminka ayu xamar ka yimid..waa dirta waqooyi as he calls himself..his knowledge of the degan and land is zero..his knowledge of ONLF also zero :lol: I have no energy to write long response to correct his ignorance 8-)

sxb wa runtaa beentu ma fiicna laakiin you are over looking the reality halganka walaladiin wey idin ka gaabiyeen ee runta u sheega oo soo wada gala dheh

Queen_Arawello
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Queen_Arawello » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:38 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: How shameful of me, I'm Darood, and Meles knows Cagdheer better than Me

Meles doesn't know shit :lol: ..all his strategies have failed, his gradually losing the war on ONLF...he is in a desperate situation and will comply to do anything to give his regime the upper hand even spreading propaganda. As to your last question the former is :up:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:17 pm

reer cabdulle is a bit larger then reer isaaq

reer cabdulle wa landheeeraha maxammad suber

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:20 pm

hargeysay stop talking nonsens i am 100% sure that reer cabdulle support onlf and the halgan its just melez wants to divide beesha for his own interest he thinks ileey represent reer cabdulle but reer cabdulle golaha dhexe iyo onlfta wey ka buxaan all those operations in fiiq iyo qabridhahare iyo qalaafe who do u think ba ka danbeysey , its just poltics tactics melex wants to use xita dameer ba waxan dhag u dhigeyn

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.